Modded Skyrim crashing after character creation

Recently I downloaded some new mods that I haven't played with in the past. After installing them my game would crash to desktop after naming my character. I decided to delete a few of them and stick with the mods I've used in the past because I know they're compatible. After doing so the problem persists. I'll leave some screenshots of the mods I'm using in case it helps.

PS: I'm a simpleton (or even a fucking idiot if you want to go there) when it comes to things like this so I've probably fucked up just by posting this in the wrong place or something idk, either way if this is a slight fuck up that that you would look at and shake your head from my retardation, I apologise. I'm also sorry for not knowing how to add my screenshots into one of those spoiler drop down things if it hasn't worked.

post-705119-0-12281800-1479591781_thumb.jpg

post-705119-0-58758300-1479591798_thumb.jpg

I've learned that it's best to mod the game after you get out of Helgen because of active scrips and stuff. Also I suggest that you use Mod Organizer because you can easily move mods to get the right ones to overwrite. Check out Gophers videos for help. Also get Loot to sort out load order.

I've learned that it's best to mod the game after you get out of Helgen because of active scrips and stuff. Also I suggest that you use Mod Organizer because you can easily move mods to get the right ones to overwrite. Check out Gophers videos for help. Also get Loot to sort out load order.

I have LOOT but it tells me there is nothing wrong, I also don't see anything in LOOT that has anything to do with load order. Also how would I be able to use Live Another Life if I were going to start at Helgen? The whole point in me wanting to use it is because I want to live another life, to do something different and have a different start to the game.

Also I'm pretty sure Gopher mentions in one of his videos that Mod Organiser is for more experienced modders, I for one am a simpleton.

I have LOOT but it tells me there is nothing wrong, I also don't see anything in LOOT that has anything to do with load order. Also how would I be able to use Live Another Life if I were going to start at Helgen? The whole point in me wanting to use it is because I want to live another life, to do something different and have a different start to the game.

Also I'm pretty sure Gopher mentions in one of his videos that Mod Organiser is for more experienced modders, I for one am a simpleton.

MO is easy to use and helps fix a lot of problems faster imo than NMM. I suggest you use that and save yourself a whole lot of trouble. LOOT is load order optimization tool, it helps load things in proper order.

Didn't see that you were using LAL and I have never used it myself, but I would do gradual mod introduction by lets say starting with LAL and then after you first make your character add more mods in a secluded location.

Also I noticed that you installed ragdol after your skeleton meaning your probably overwrote your skeleton. As far as I know nothing should be overwriting your skeleton.

MO is easy to use and helps fix a lot of problems faster imo than NMM. I suggest you use that and save yourself a whole lot of trouble. LOOT is load order optimization tool, it helps load things in proper order.

Didn't see that you were using LAL and I have never used it myself, but I would do gradual mod introduction by lets say starting with LAL and then after you first make your character add more mods in a secluded location.

Also I noticed that you installed ragdol after your skeleton meaning your probably overwrote your skeleton. As far as I know nothing should be overwriting your skeleton.

First of all is the problem my load order? If it is can Mod Organiser fix that? And if it can would you be able to link me a video on how to do so using Mod Organiser. Also can I still use NMM and Mod Organiser?

Okay so I just used LOOT to update my load order to see if that would fix things but it has only made it worse. Now I can't even create a new game without it crashing to desktop.

SOS has it's own skeleton overwriting it can cause problems. Reinstall it and then reinstall your skeleton making sure not to overwrite the SOS one and see if that helps.

Nope, still crashes to desktop upon clicking new game. I did notice that while doing this it mentioned overwriting Realistic Ragdolls and Force. Anything I should know about this?

If the crash happening at the beth logo download TES5EDIT and run it if it is caused by a load order issue it'll let you know. Fix the problem close it and keep restarting it till it loads everything up then try your game again.

Not sure I don't use the ragdoll mod I only use SOS but if the skeleton in the ragdoll one is a older skeleton then it can cause problems if it overwrote you SOS because if it is a older one that has missing bone nodes in it then you will get a crash when trying to change to a body that requires those bone nodes.

I am utterly stumped as to what is breaking my game. I have started using mod organiser and everything should be okay. I started the game up, selected new game and it crashed. Mod Organiser told me there was a problem and I followed it's instructions to fix the problem and the symbol in the top right then changed to "everything seems to be in order". So I start the game up again, select new game and what do you know, it crashes again.

Are you sure you got all the dependency mods? I've missed that mod that allows silent dialogue so many times.

That's what I'm thinking but according to the internet Mod Organiser would tell me if I was missing a dependency but yet everywhere I look on Mod Organiser everything appears to be working. Also that silent dialogue mod in specific I know I have. 

Are you sure you got all the dependency mods? I've missed that mod that allows silent dialogue so many times.

Get new version of jcontainers and uiextensions.

Yes, I was able to create my character so at least I got passed the new game crash. Now it's gone back to crashing after character creation. To be more specific about the crash, it usually happens when I get the Slaverun quest, I get a little lag spike, then it crashes. I have a feeling it's to do with the mods installing in the top left but I don't know what, whether it's loading too much at once or anything also if it was that I don't know how I could solve that.

Have you tired loading mods in sections? I usually do my race menus, fog removers, skins and hairs in one go, then save exit, load with sexlab then save and exit, then load up dd and those dependencies. Just keep doing that untill you start crashing, then you'll know what causes that. Sometimes skyrim is a pain in the butt.

Have you tired loading mods in sections? I usually do my race menus, fog removers, skins and hairs in one go, then save exit, load with sexlab then save and exit, then load up dd and those dependencies. Just keep doing that untill you start crashing, then you'll know what causes that. Sometimes skyrim is a pain in the butt.

No because once I crash on that save file I can never load it back up again because it just instantly crashes so it's not a very sound method because I can't tell whether it's that mod that I crashed on or just my poor timing to save the game.

How far are you in this save? And as silly as it sounds did you check for incompatibilities

I have checked high and low on Mod Organiser for anything that could be wrong but I can't find a single thing, no incompatibilities, no missing master files. I honestly have no clue what I'm missing for this to fuck up so bad. And I don't understand what you mean when you ask how far I am into the save. It's crashing every time I make a new save and when I try to load a current one, so at the moment I have no saves apart from the ones where I've attempted to see if any of these solutions have worked and so far they have made no difference.

And now with zero differences made since I was able to load a new game and create a character, it's gone back to crashing after selecting "New". I swear this has a mind of it's own.

Try to start a new game without any sex lab mods. Here is what my load order looks like.

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
EFFCore.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
SexLab.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
dcc-soulgem-oven-000.esm
Heels Sound.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp
SkyUI.esp
Purewaters.esp
ColorfulLightsNoShadows - Merged DLCs.esp
Remove Smoke and Dust.esp
iLuvLoading.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
SexLab_Solutions.esp
EFFDialogue.esp
UIExtensions.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
The Eyes Of Beauty - Elves Edition.esp
DismissSteward.esp
AddItemMenu2.esp
Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.esp
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
Immersive Jewelry.esp
Remove Interior Fog V2 - Full Version.esp
Book of UUNP Iron And Steel.esp
Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
HentaiCreatures.esp
sanguinesDebauchery.esp
Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp
SexLab_Dialogues.esp
The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp
Apocalypse - The Spell Package.esp
SexLab Extra Voices.esp
NusbieVoices.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
SlaveTats.esp
SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp
SexLabMatchMaker.esp
GlevLoadScreens.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
Skyrim_Strap_Ons.esp
Devious Deviants.esp
Devious Devices - Equip.esp
mslDeviousCaptures.esp
SexistGuards.esp
GagSFX.esp
GagSFXDawnguard.esp
GagSFXHearthfires.esp
GagSFXDragonborn.esp
zzEstrus.esp
EstrusChaurus.esp
SD Addons.esp
SlaveTatsEventsBridge.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
SLALAnimObj.esp
KomAnimObjects.esp
NibblesAnimObjects.esp
SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp
Apropos.esp
SimplyKnock.esp
Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp
hothtrooper44_ArmorPatch.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp
Immersive Weapons.esp
Luxury Collection.esp
Luxury Collection Vendor.esp
HDT Piercingsets.esp
OpulentOutfits_AIO-2016.esp
blessarmors.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
BDHoodieSchlong.esp
BDOrcSchlong.esp
SOS - Pubic Hair for Females Addon.esp
DOS_1_1.esp
DOS_2_1.esp
DOS3_1_0.esp
Bijin NPCs.esp
Bijin Warmaidens.esp
Bijin Wives.esp
Toccata as Elisif.esp
Serana.esp
Valerica.esp
FNIS_PCEA2.esp
FNIS.esp
FNISspells.esp
RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp
Dual Sheath Redux.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
XPMSE.esp
Dual Sheath Redux Patch.esp

here is the mod list

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
+FNIS Patch
+DSR Patch
+Bodyslide Patch
+Loadsreen Patch
+XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended
+Dual Sheath Redux
+Loremonger - With collision HDT TBBP
+Footwear meshes from Better males mod SOS FEET
+Fair Skin Complexion for UNP v8.1 Optimized-51602-8-1
+BodySlide and Outfit Studio
+FNIS Creature Pack
+FNIS Spells V5 0 1 -- ADD-ON for the spells
+FNIS Behavior V6 3 XXL
+Realistic Animation Project - Movement
+FNIS PCEA2 1.3-71055-1-3
+AmorousAdventures
+Seranaholic TEXTURE UPDATE
+Valerica
+Seranaholic
+Masculine Argonian Textures for SOS (Chameleon and Lizard)
+Masculine Khajiit Textures for SOS (Grey Cat and Leopard)
+Feminine Khajiit Textures for CBBE-UNP (Grey Cat and Leopard)
+Feminine Argonian Textures for CBBE-UNP (Chameleon and Lizard)
+Toccata as Elisif v1.3-61140-1-3
+Bijin Wives v1.1-63473-1-1
+Bijin Warmaidens v3.1.1-40038-3-1-1
+Bijin NPCs v1.2-71054-1-2
+Texture update for Dames of Skyrim Series 3 1.0 (UNP)-72563-1-0
+Dames of Skyrim Series 3 Patch
+Dames of Skyrim Series 3 for UNP
+Voada Patch
+Texture update for Dames of Skyrim Series 2 1.1 (UNP)-72168-1-1
+Dames of Skyrim Series 2 UNP 1.1-72168-1-1
+Texture Update for Dames of Skyrim S1 (UNP)-71778-1-0
+Dames of Skyrim Series 1.1 for UNP-71778-1-1
+The Paarthurnax Dilemma
+SOS Pubic Hair for Females UUNP Bodyslide
+SOS Pubic Hair for Females Addon (AIO) 1.3b
+Bad Dog Orc Schlong V2
+Bad Dog Hoodie Schlongs V4 3
+SKSE - Register Custom Animation Events v02
+SOS
+BLESS Online Armors Pack UUNP HDT
+BLESS Armors pack
+Opulent Outfits All-In One-2016 Update-73861-1-3
+Opulent Outfits All-In One
+The Book of UUNP Bodyslide Files
+The Book of UUNP V1 and V2 - UNP No Bounce
+Piercing_sets_-_UUNP_HDT-_0.7
+Luxury Collection - UUNP HDT(2016.01.18)
+Heels Sound 1.5
+Immersive Jewelry Update to 1.03a-64283-V1-03a
+Immersive Jewelry V1.01 Full Release-64283-V1-01Rel
+Immersive Weapons
+SexLab Solutions LE v5.0.5
+Remodeled Armor for UUNP BodySlide HDT
+Immersive Armors UUNP Refit
+Immersive Armors
+Simply Knock 1.0.8 Release-73236-1-0-8
+Apropos Classic 2016 11 01 02
+SLAL Creature Animations by Sailing Rebel (SRB) v01.0
+SLAL Evacuation v1.4
+rydin_animations_slal_pack_v0.5a
+Suke's SLAL Version 1.1
+SLAL Animations by Leito v1.6
+ArrokAnimationPack
+MitosAnimationPack
+SLAL NibblesAnims 3.4
+KomAnimUpd200616-APr02Nobloody
+Update-KomAnim200616-0.2c+Apr05
+SLAL-KomAnim200616-0.2c+Apr02-Pack
+SLAL Anub Creature
+SLAL Anub Human 3a
+FB SLAL PACK by Shashankie v5.0
+SLAnimLoader
+SlaveTatsEventsBridge01b
+SD Customization Addons v6
+SDPlus353a
+Estrus Chaurus v4.22
+EstrusForSkyrimV120
+dcc-soulgem-oven-v309
+SexLab Quite the Sperm Replacer 4
+GagSFX Dragonborn 1.04
+GagSFX Hearthfires 1.04
+GagSFX Dawnguard 1.04
+GagSFX 1.04
+SexistGuardsDD v1.99
+Devious Captures
+Deviously Cursed Loot
+Devious Devices - Equip 239
+Devious Devices Expansion
+Devious Devices Integration
+Devious Devices Assets
+SkyrimStrapOns UNP UNPB
+SLDialogues27
+SL Defeat v5.3.5
+LoadScreenCustomizerv2
+SexLabMatchMaker
+SexLab Aroused Creatures v04.0 Beta 05
+Creature Framework 1.1.0-pre2
+SlaveTats AIO v1.1
+SlaveTats
+JContainers-49743-3-3-0-RC-2
+MoreNastyCritters9 3
+SexLabAroused V27c
+ZaZAnimationPack v0611 Patch
+ZazAnimationPack v61
+Nusbie Voices - Main File 2
+Nusbie Voices - Main File 1
+(MfP)(AMLstuff) (S.L.E.V.) Psycho Voice V4.1
+SexLabFramework v162 FULL
+Complete Crafting Overhaul Remade
+Apocalypse Magic
+ADD ITEM MENU
+hdtHighHeel
+DismissSteward
+TEOB Elven Edition
+The Eyes Of Beauty
+KShairdos Breast Weight Painted Hair
+KS Hairdos v1 3 Hotfix
+KS Hairdos Renewal
+Realistic Force
+HDT Physics Extensions
+FixLipSync
+Female Facial Animation
+UIExtensions v1-2
+Extensible Follower Framework v4-0
+Fuz Ro Doh
+RaceMenu PreCacheKiller
+RaceMenu v3-4
+NightMotherReplacer
+iLuvLoading
+Remove Underwater Grass - A Performance Mod
+Rainfall FX
+Disable Snowfall
+Completely Disable Falling Pine Needles FX
+Completely Disable Aspen Leaves FX
+Fog Mesh Remover
+Remove Interior Fog V2 - Full Version
+Smoke and Dust Remover
+Colorful Lights - No Shadows - All DLCs
+Pure Waters Legendary 5.0-1111-5-0
+No Menu and Loading Smoke
+SkyUI
+SKSE
+Unofficial High Resolution Patch
+Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch
*Unmanaged: Dawnguard
*Unmanaged: Dragonborn
*Unmanaged: HearthFires
*Unmanaged: HighResTexturePack01
*Unmanaged: HighResTexturePack02
*Unmanaged: HighResTexturePack03

Crashing when trying to load a save usually points to having too many scripts active in the save at one time and when you try to load the save it tries to load all of those scripts up at one time which can cause the game to crash. It is more noticeable in older computers. One trick you can try is to go into game when it hits the load/new game screen hit the ~ key to bring up the console screen and type in COC qasmoke then hit enter. This will warp you to the games testing hall. Next bring up the save screen and select the save you are trying to load and it should load up if it still crashes the save file might be corrupted. 

Archived