crash log, what to do

Borno

so i get this crash log every time i get a ctd (everytime)

19 Nov 02:01:16 Game has crashed with exception address 0x77B09E80!

so the only thing i saw that could help in someway with this is the

.prid 0x77B09E80

.moveto 0x77B09E80

but im sure its NOT a follower and i dont know what it could be, or what mod i have it could be

-mod listed, the same order in LOOT

post-1510567-0-08997100-1479541135_thumb.png

post-1510567-0-09496000-1479541136_thumb.png

post-1510567-0-18811300-1479541137_thumb.png

It is not mod's fault. It is something with game files.

Try checking your game cache through steam.

I would not recommend doing that unless you're out of options. Verifying cache will restore the base game to its unmodded state. I.e. if you have mods installed that change the base games .bsa files and .esm files then those will be reverted back to original state, fucking the mods that made the changes.

So don't verify cache, no idea about the ctd's you're experiencing though.

I would not recommend doing that unless you're out of options. Verifying cache will restore the base game to its unmodded state. I.e. if you have mods installed that change the base games .bsa files and .esm files then those will be reverted back to original state, fucking the mods that made the changes.

Unfortunately, I have experience with this crash, on other forum (not nexus, some polish ones), I was helping the other dude with same problem. It is broken game files, probably sounds/voices. However, you can try to install Skyrim on the other disc/computer and move it's data files to the broken one.

That is not true @heehatatt.

He should verify his files so he have correct basefiles, and those mods he have from Workshop does not affect from file verify.

Dont suggest something that is not correct and verified.

Back to OP.

He needs to make sure that he clicks on apply in LOOT.

And from the little I did see from the screenshots he do have errors in his loadlist.

One example.

Weapons & Armor_TrueWeaponsLvlLists.esp

Must be dead end last after all other plugins.

I suggest to OP that he takes out his loadlist from NMM and put it here in text format. Easy to do. Since NMM do have one tool for it. He can find it here.

https://gyazo.com/bbaae323f4602ab8e150196f5e4786eb

Dont use console commands to resort problems related to loadorder and incorrect mod priority.

so here is the mod order list in text format, also i was going to apply this load order in loot but im not sure if its correct the order

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp=1
ClimatesOfTamriel.esm=1
More Salt Please.esp=1
nosalt.esp=1
Immersive Weapons.esp=1
WeaponsArmorFixes_ImmersiveWeapons_Patch.esp=1
craftable potions of blood.esp=1
Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.esp=1
hairunderheadgear.esp=1
hairunderheadgearDG.esp=1
hairundergearDB.esp=1
Steel Bolts For All.esp=1
Extended Slider Colors.esp=1
Cherry's Eyes.esp=1
2sad4medeath.esp=1
iHUD.esp=1
SkyUI.esp=1
Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp=1
EnhancedLightsandFX.esp=1
Stuck In Solstheim.esp=1
DYNAVISION Dynamic Depth of Field.esp=1
Weapons & Armor Fixes_Remade.esp=1
Weapons & Armor_TrueWeaponsLvlLists.esp=1
UFO - Ultimate Follower Overhaul.esp=1
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp=1
ClimatesOfTamriel-Interiors-Cold.esp=1
ClimatesOfTamriel-Nights-Level-3.esp=1
FNIS.esp=1
Cloaks.esp=1
Cloaks - Dawnguard.esp=1
Long lost smelters by Hyralux.esp=1
ELFXEnhancer.esp=1
SplashofRain.esp=1
WetandCold.esp=1
Dr_Bandolier.esp=1
Dr_BandolierDG.esp=1
BandolierForNPCMasterFile.esp=1
BandolierForNPCsCheaperBandoliersDawnguard.esp=1
Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp=1
BandolierForNPCsCloaksOfSkyrim.esp=1
TorchesForSkyrim.esp=1
Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp=1
Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.esp=1
HARODATH_ImmersiveSoulgems.esp=1
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp=1
dD-Reduced Splatter Size.esp=1
dD-DG-DB-Immersive Creatures EBT Patch.esp=1
Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp=1
Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp=1
DaedricCrossbow.esp=1
ScopedBows.esp=1
DragonCarvedArmorSet.esp=1
Unique Uniques.esp=1
SFO - Dragonborn.esp=1
ktWeaponPack.esp=1
Thunderfury - Johnskyrim.esp=1
Sulfuras The Reclaimed Hand - Johnskyrim.esp=1
GiftsOfAkatosh.esp=1
The Huntsman.esp=1
RevampedExteriorFog.esp=1
Immersive Patrols II.esp=1
EliteKnightArmor.esp=1
OpenFaceGuardHelmets.esp=1
HothFollower.esp=1
Dovabear.esp=1
HothFollower UFO Patch.esp=1
Natalie - Healer Follower.esp=1
Dual Sheath Redux.esp=1
Dual Sheath Redux Patch.esp=1
DeadlyDragons.esp=1

He should verify his files so he have correct basefiles, and those mods he have from Workshop does not affect from file verify.

Back to OP.

And from the little I did see from the screenshots he do have errors in his loadlist.

One example.

I suggest to OP that he takes out his loadlist from NMM and put it here in text format. Easy to do. Since NMM do have one tool for it. He can find it here.

Dont use console commands to resort problems related to loadorder and incorrect mod priority.

Back to OP.

One example.

I wasn't suggesting anything. If he has any mods that replace or edit the game's files (not overwrite, mind you, but replace,) or if he has made edits to the base .esms whatever he did will be lost if he verifies game cache.

When do the CTD's happen, are they random or? To the extend of my knowledge that load order looks fine. What you should do is apply that load order. Then if the problem isn't resolved you can go to each mod's page and check if it has any specific load order requirements. Have you used LOOT to sort your load order before? Moving .esp files around mid playthrough is never good for your savegame. If even that doesn't help you could go through papyrus logs to maybe try to weed out the problem mod (if it isn't in fact a load order issue.)

Back to OP.

One example.

I wasn't suggesting anything. If he has any mods that replace or edit the game's files (not overwrite, mind you, but replace,) or if he has made edits to the base .esms whatever he did will be lost if he verifies game cache.

When do the CTD's happen, are they random or? To the extend of my knowledge that load order looks fine. What you should do is apply that load order. Then if the problem isn't resolved you can go to each mod's page and check if it has any specific load order requirements. Have you used LOOT to sort your load order before? Moving .esp files around mid playthrough is never good for your savegame. If even that doesn't help you could go through papyrus logs to maybe try to weed out the problem mod (if it isn't in fact a load order issue.)

its totally random, i can play like 30+ minutes and close my game normally, but then the ctd appears after 4 minutes or less, i just happens suddendly, and with papyrus i get a weird txt, i just simply dont know how to use it, this kinda things are so confusing to me but i will try that way

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/56084-crash-fixes/ - try this. Helps a lot in situations like that.

dude, you really think i didnt try this before? its cool but crasf fixes was the second thing i tried, the first one was ssme, worked for a couple of days, playing for 3 hours without a crash, then the ctd after 3 minutes, im going to tho the cache thing, im nearly sure it is a game file issue

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/56084-crash-fixes/ - try this. Helps a lot in situations like that.

dude, you really think i didnt try this before? its cool but crasf fixes was the second thing i tried, the first one was ssme, worked for a couple of days, playing for 3 hours without a crash, then the ctd after 3 minutes, im going to tho the cache thing, im nearly sure it is a game file issue

*crash

but the weird thing is that even if i crate a new character, it crashes after reaching helgen, so curious

Archived