(WIP) Mjana's Labyrinth - by Trykz

Trykz

so how's the progress going with this mod. i'm looking forward to testing it out when you do release it. from what i see now' date=' it looks pretty good.

[/quote']

I have it uninstalled (along with all my other races) at the moment, so I can concentrate on my Stygian race mod. There isn't a lot I can do on this right now, because I need to wait for the Dawnguard CK update ;)

I don't want to load up the .esp right now, because Bethesda broke something which prevents me from adding any spells, abilities, or racials to any races, including vanilla. So I don't want to load it and possibility break all of the NPCs I made. Once it's all fixed and updated, it should be only a few days until I can open this up for download :)

For right now, I'm only able to add stuff to races through the console in game. The NPCs I made for this mod use a lot of stuff I don't want broken.

hey will this still have the redlight palace and the mergenerie? dont know how to spell it really.

Redlight Palace is actually the add-on I'm creating for it. I'm recreating it separate from the main mod so those who might be looking for less adult oriented content can skip it if they wish.

I've actually gone in an entirely new direction with the palace' date=' utilizing a completely different cell with all new NPCs. As with the previous rendition of the palace, all of the NPCs are vanilla so they're compatible with whatever body replacer you prefer.

Just for shits and giggles, I created a Redguard male NPC to test with this and this. BOTH worked flawlessly when used with my Guardian race test character AND my custom Redguard combined. So I'll be HIGHLY recommending both of those mods (which will only get better from here) for use with the Redlight Palace add-on :D

Thanks jimmy for pointing it out to me. I checked it out myself, and even with CBBE OR CHSBHC, it works pretty well (alignment is a tad off), but it works ;)

Here's a little preview of MiniLovers:

TheLovers.jpg

Redlight will utilize Solitude's Blue Palace as I intended in the original mod, but couldn't get working (an issue with roombounds at the time prevented me from using it), instead of the palace in Windhelm. Also, Redlight's torture dungeon will be a separate add-on which I'll be building later.

Anyway, that's where I'm at right now. Hopefully Dawnguard hits in the next couple of weeks. This XBox exclusive month is simply bullshit. But hopefully they'll at least hammer out all the buggy shit they found before they release it, instead of leaving it to modders to fix for them.

Archived