View File

This clothing was my "love at first sight", so here you can find a Version for CBBE HDT. The UNP Version is still on Nexus.

All the credits and thanks go to:

Party-Dress-meshes are by "gekkou1992".
High-heel-meshes by "kasprutz".
Latex skirt - mesh by "newmiller".
Ribbon boots - meshes by "blacksmith".

You Need a CBBE Skeleton with HDT physics.
You can install this by NMM easily.
You Need to run the bodyslide tool with "racemenumorphs" hooked and then start a new "batchbuild" to catch the clothing into your bodyslide tool.

Needed stuff:

Skyrim
Update
Dragonborn
Hearth Fires
Dawnguard
hdt high heel
heels sound
CBBE (HDT) skeleton

Comes with 11 colours !! , original red, green, mint, violet, Brown/leather, blue, black, white and a grey "neckli" .... (yellow, orange and pink are added in 2.50)
Bonus Latex Skirt Comes in 4 colours: White, black, text-marker-blue, and text-marker-yellow !!!

Have fun!

P.S. (U)UNP HDT Version for all UNP-Body Lovers is out !!!!

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    11/08/2016
  • Category
  • Requires
    read the description, please
  • Special Edition Compatible

Hello,

after re-checking the clipping issures I got to the final result, that this is quite normal with all clothing I use in extrem animations and poses. I did not like my character to wear a potato-bag. If you have issures that are more bad or ugly looking, then you should wait for something different or for a different cbbe Dressing mod. This is made for CBBE-HDT bodies.

AIM..= ."add item menu" is used!!! The Dress is not laying somewhere in the skyrim-world!!!

Yes "HDT" is the top of the list, "BBP"= Body Breast Physics, TBBP= Tender Body and breast physics and HDT is HAVOK-based.

My personal favored body model is an "ALSL"-type, like CBBE but with TBBP-Skeleton (imo more realistic) and it has HDT physics, and all compatible with CBBE/HDT.

Hi , that´s finally available on NEXUS...but has an unproper mesh (with hills and valleys and Skin clippings) - the gloves and the neckli is available by AIM (add item menu), the rest of the Dress is not supported by the esp.file...maybe the Dress has to be picked up somewhere...

uunp hdt would be awesome!

Yesterday I tried to get the UNP Version at the start...lol: I had lot of Troubles with Skin-clipping  around the "Torpedos"...that UNP-HDT physics seems never to rest.....lol---I have no idea what to do against this effect. Maybe that´s a reason why UNP is so beloved :cool::P:lol:!!

Yesterday I tried to get the UNP Version at the start...lol: I had lot of Troubles with Skin-clipping  around the "Torpedos"...that UNP-HDT physics seems never to rest.....lol---I have no idea what to do against this effect. Maybe that´s a reason why UNP is so beloved :cool::P:lol:!!

I would ask Kimy from Cursed Loot, or the DD team.  they just did a bunch of mesh/texture redos, they might be able to help.  Thanks for trying!  You are awesome for even attempting!  I am not nearly as brave... 

I heard they are busy with the new coming DD mods...up to Weekend I´ll have a second try...what Body? UUNP and which sort of physics you have installed?

I think that mine is a pool of different stuff, because it´s absolutely different then what I see in my CBBE HDT stuff. - finally I´ll take care about that again...

I checked that out today and, YES - OK !!!, i´ll do it also for UUNP HDT...but I must do it beautiful, will take some days...

I heard they are busy with the new coming DD mods...up to Weekend I´ll have a second try...what Body? UUNP and which sort of physics you have installed?

I think that mine is a pool of different stuff, because it´s absolutely different then what I see in my CBBE HDT stuff. - finally I´ll take care about that again...

I checked that out today and, YES - OK !!!, i´ll do it also for UUNP HDT...but I must do it beautiful, will take some days...

YAY!  Look at you go!  Ms. Awesomenessistic!

Now that you are an expert on conversions, I have another mod for you when you are done with that one!  I think these cloaks are stunning, but they have the wrong slot assignment and are not hdt.  

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/29196/?

Don't bother trying to contact the mod author, the links on the description were phishing sites but I think have been corrected (hopefully) by nexus.  and i tried to contact the authors a long long time ago about using their assets but no reply.  They only ask you credit them anyways.

Hi, yes , but it seems to me that this mod has hair collision, that could be crazy bad looking.

I´m still on the shoes....., I Need to take completely different ones because I could not match the feet exactly to the Body...()...Anyway I Play with the Dress and it´s also amazing on UNP ....

I think, it´s very often, that we can´t locate the original creator of the clothes...in lot of time, I think, it´s a community or a firm, that got a quest to create stuff for skyrim. The mesh of this Dress is really the best I have ever seen. it has absolutely amazing borders....

I take care...maybe I´ll do a workaround for Outfit Studio for all of you, who want to convert stuff.  If you want a fine conversion, every slider need to be worked on. And you have to soften the meshes again, to let them be round and same time you Need to take care, that the borders are not going to damage.

• 1 year later...