Hi, you can drag ´n drop the new files onto the old ones...this should work safetly - so everything by HAND, not by MANAGERS ... normally you can´t destroy something, safe your gameplay from time to time to be able to start at an older history-safe-Point...

Hello im using your mod as a player home :) is there any guide how to safely update your mod? i use 0.04 and i have few followers inside.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Hi, I found the idea of your mod and I will submit a few small ideas

- Make a house for character Maria Eden. By giving her a real day between her home and the Bannered Mare.

-Protect the staircase by a secret passage like a rivebois.

- Make the piece of torture that is more scary. Make a corner in the room with machine to kill like hanging and much else. Do it in such a way that the room frightens with corpses of girls, bloody skeletons.

Here I hope that my ideas will interest you and I hope one day to see this house.

• 2 months later...

The house is perfect. I have manually installed. Are only a few files. Why disabled me this stupid nmm again and again the esp? I have activated the esp via tesv. As they write it. I open the nmm it is deactivated again. Strange.

What mod it was here:-)??..I think IF I will do something here again, it has to be done from scratch...no idea for that issure(s)...mabe CK fooled me again...

btw. I have the same prob and I do not load this anymore...

That house has not a serious place...i meeded to make it more Little...better to create a whole custom mesh that has  place in the whiterun area

and therefor a suiting inside for a new Project...

• 3 months later...

For some new whiterun - "Free  City Places", I will create some new custom house meshes. They will suit, depending on the place of area in narrow locations and soon all like "custom-funny-empty-houses" for people, who like to mod their own homes. Or for mods, who want to take advantage of a house, that is exactly inside of the city.

Today I created a first rough mesh, orientated to the "breezehome" but I raised it´s heights !

post-1454928-0-12824300-1500842381_thumb.jpg

post-1454928-0-88705500-1500842452_thumb.jpg

post-1454928-0-54648900-1500842480_thumb.jpg

• 5 years later...