Converting my Sexy Vampire Lord to SSE

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I was actually looking forward to seeing this as an SSE, just trying a Dawnguard play-through to test my Friendly Vampires mod, seems I have some tweaks on it to do, most importantly the icons in the menus are messed up (vanilla ones, so no idea) and it's not finding Dawnguard.esm to recognize the hounds, plus some other minor things.

GuruSR.

• 2 months later...

ScreenShot36.png.f8a2c9664b93f3892d78a7b3826be768.pngScreenShot34.png.1eecb1085a6b147262b606e3db94a2ff.pngSo it only worked once but then on it kinda stuck to this. Animations work fine :3 I even tried replacing the armor with SSEdit, no use :'( Same result with both xp32 and this mod's skeleton :v         

EDIT: Got it working by changing the load order, both esps AFTER XP32's esp seemed to work for me ❤️ Will now try replacing the armor            

EDIT 2: Am I the only one getting the long necks? :3

2 hours ago, Diodonea said:

I'm sorry but this mod is dead. I had to edit another file that is in Nexus. precisely the one I copy to the original, but hey works! and best of all is that along with the Anton Wings has functional wings!

20190806141159_1.thumb.jpg.cc0758909303b61f1b5aec0c55203597.jpg

20190806141217_1.thumb.jpg.53427a9ec856e28246e7c7a16f418784.jpg

Awesome! Could you post a tutorial or share the file?

7 hours ago, Diodonea said:

I'm sorry but this mod is dead. I had to edit another file that is in Nexus. precisely the one I copy to the original, but hey works! and best of all is that along with the Anton Wings has functional wings!

20190806141159_1.thumb.jpg.cc0758909303b61f1b5aec0c55203597.jpg

20190806141217_1.thumb.jpg.53427a9ec856e28246e7c7a16f418784.jpg

Great work! Please share the tutorial and the files please ❤️

On 8/15/2019 at 7:15 AM, vvalentine73 said:

Great work! Please share the tutorial and the files please ❤️

On 8/15/2019 at 2:27 AM, Blackwolfx said:

Awesome! Could you post a tutorial or share the file?

I know how to use the creation Kit and fix some Mods. the problem is to share it. I will try to make a 7.zip with the used files. but still they will have to make a security copy of their files, especially of the folder "meshes" and "textures" apart from the fact that the modified mod is only valid for female humans.

For the wings to work properly and be seen you need to download Anton's animated wing mod.
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/8986

It should work if it doesn't, I'm sorry I can't help. you should uninstall the Silvist mod. otherwise you'll get 100% aberration.

a small sample.

VampireFem.zip

On 8/17/2019 at 12:24 AM, vvalentine73 said:

Is there any way to NOT get the neck get stretchy? ?

There is, I've been testing with a mod that doesn't have a stretchy neck and the hands are also normal size as well. Its someone elses mod that I had to convert to SE and alter it to get the custom race and armor from other mods that I am using with this testing:

Skyrim1.jpg.d5acfe4a80251cf8b716a3af5a9700a0.jpg

Skyrim2.jpg.97b605120083798b4e22da2abbf18052.jpg

Skyrim3.jpg.de5558b4dd42b3c9abd7485cfeaf406e.jpg

EDIT: Just added wings, Thanks Diodonea for the link to that wing mod
Here are some screenshots with the wings added:
Skyrim4.jpg.e4b480f0fad37ae6b7ca4da4e9a8f179.jpg

Skyrim5.jpg.84a866cc9574104bbbceabe2b72c4fb2.jpg

Skyrim6.jpg.f1be4e927a87a23aa20b5a13c49508c6.jpg

I've been trying for the life of me to convert the old version to sse but for some reason every time (ive tried 4 times mind you), i get the base vampire lord form overlayed on what looks to be just the arms and legs of the new form, and the back of the neck of the original form seems to be missing. The new wings show up fine. At this point im lost on how to fix it, any help would be appreciated.

Here is my mod based off of No More Ugly Vampire Lord that I updated for SSE and altered the gear, you will need to install another mod which I put in the description if you want to use the second armor in the pictures, otherwise I have the default without set to royal vampire armor
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/28384

Edit: My mod is now compatible with all equipment and all equipment mods, with the ability to save gear worn with a spell to be used in Vampire Lord form.

Thank you! i appreciate it!

Edit: welp i tried your mod too and still stuck with the normal vampire lord form, its gotta be something on my end conflicting but i cant find anything that would conflict with it.

Edit #2: i dunno what i did besides mess around with load order and my sorting rules but now it works mostly, i just have the super long neck thing going on.

Also, does anyone know  how to change which wings are used?

On 8/19/2019 at 8:02 PM, Argoni said:

Thank you! i appreciate it!

Edit: welp i tried your mod too and still stuck with the normal vampire lord form, its gotta be something on my end conflicting but i cant find anything that would conflict with it.

Edit #2: i dunno what i did besides mess around with load order and my sorting rules but now it works mostly, i just have the super long neck thing going on.

Also, does anyone know  how to change which wings are used?

Are you using mine or Diodoneas? Mine doesn't have the long neck, however I don't have the wing's like his/hers set up. I'm adding a feature on the mod I uploaded right now to save your current human form gear and load it on your vampire lord form, that way anyone can use any gear mod with it easily.

Edit: My mod is now compatible with all equipment mods, with the ability to save gear worn with a spell to be used in Vampire Lord form.

Edit2: When using the mod I uploaded on nexus, you can use these wings and any from the set if you install the mods in this order:
First install: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/8986
Second install the ring for the wings: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/24160

Third make sure you installed this vampire lord form: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/28384
Fourth Go in the game and either craft or cheat in the ring of the wings you want, then equip desired equipment and ring for vampire lord form and then cast "Set Vampire Lord Armor", after that it should automatically equip to your vampire lord when you transform as long as you keep that gear in your inventory or equipped. The wings should be animated no matter what ring you equip to your vampire lord.