Ugh... Bodyslide again.

avalon4

I'm sure you've heard this problem a lot.  I probably won't get any answers or help (on account of that) but I want to try anyway.  Hopefully I can get some answers.

-------------------

First, my mod loading order:

post-348039-0-34195700-1477423436_thumb.gif

post-348039-0-90030400-1477423451_thumb.gif

Now, the problem:  When I started out, the FIRST AND ONLY body mod I activated and used was CBBE (and HDT, but I apparently wasn't using an HDT body yet).  The body mesh and texture was PERFECTLY aligned properly, however when I loaded it into the game, along with SGO...  Well, the body wouldn't scale with the changes.  So, I looked for the solution on the SGO page, and it tells me I need to load Bodyslide, and choose an HDT preset.

When I load the HDT preset, and preview it in Bodyslide, I get this:

post-348039-0-82334300-1477423886_thumb.gif

This is absolutely driving me nuts, because if I want to figure this out myself, I need to know how the skin texture and the body mesh relate to each other, and why this combination is incorrect.

What am I doing wrong...?

you don't have the right textures. vanilla, cbbe, and unp use different layouts. thats the end of the story and the reason why.

[edit] but you have soulgem oven installed so at least you have that going for you.

sgo doesn't include any body or textures, though. did you load the uunp reference instead? did you load up my reference body for the belly weights? mine was unp so that would explain that if that is what we are looking at. the milk leak texture in sgo is unp too.

you should be able to build with the cbbe hdt assuming it has belly weight. havent used cbbe in so long cant even remember off the top of my head.

Alright.  So...  I am using a CBBE body SHAPE, and UNP skin textures?  Or is it the other way around?

If these body presets in Bodyslide are all SHAPE files, then why can't I load THOSE into the game---  WAIT.

Wait...  BodySlide is already doing this, that is why I used it in the first place.  So, I must be using a UNP SHAPE, with a CBBE texture.

...Let me go get a UNP texture to match...   YES!  Okay, that worked!  Well, in Bodyslide at least.  Let's try it in game...  Okay, it works.  Sorta.  The body itself is fine, but...

Now I have this really ugly seam on my wrists...

Archived