Xialbo's Mods and WIP

Should I upload my screenshots to download as wallpaper ?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Should I upload my screenshots to download as wallpaper ?

• Hell Yes!
    • F*ck No!
    • Um... I don't know?

xialbo-header2.jpg

"Do not upload any of my files to Steam or Skyrim Nexus if and when I decide I want them there I will put them there myself"

You can make all the pictures and videos you want though enjoy and have fun.

You can find my screen shot gallery here I'll be adding more soon (I have over 1,500 screen shots (scratch that I just found another folder of another 500+ shots so it's over 2,000+ screen shots to go through) of my various characters I've played every single vanilla race (male and female) and a few custom ones as well.

I have a site now so if you don't want to come here then go here

I am currently rebuilding this thread so for now I've linked to pages of my site.

F.B.B.C. V0.4 (My work)

Screenshots and Downloads of the Bows

Unkind Bow Collection (Not my work I only translated them to English)

Screenshots and Downloads of the Bows

"Do not upload any of my files to Steam or Skyrim Nexus if and when I decide I want them there I will put them there myself"

You can make all the pictures and videos you want though enjoy and have fun.

:D:D:D:D

Thank you for the comments guys! As for multi-shot I tried it before I even made this thread but the bow I made for the multi-shot broke in game so I'm gonna try to figure out what went wrong with it and if I can't fix it then I'll try rebuilding it from scratch I may try to disassemble the Siege Bow Collection mod and see how they did it.

Great Job. ;)

Thank you I may have 2 more bows available in an update later today assuming testing goes well thinking about pulling the spikes off one of the berserkers so people that don't want the spikes will at least have the option if they want it because it's all about the options. :D:cool:

awesome.... someone is teasing the nexus_community with pics from your mod :D

thx for sharing this... maybe a alternative to my beloved siege bow at my follower setups :cool:

Lol I hope you enjoy it V 0.2 is now live :D

You could kill a battalion with these :D

Thanks!

You're welcome :) I hope you enjoy them. :)

I never use bow in TES' date=' but after seeing this mod, damm, downloading now!

[/quote']

Lol I'll take that as a compliment, thank you I hope you enjoy them. :)

Sweet mother of god' date=' forsworn or not, these look freakin awesome!

Would you maybe create a bow series like this focusing on the ancient nord bow?

[/quote']

I can give it a shot currently working on a Falmer bow it's not finished yet.

Sweet mother of god' date=' forsworn or not, these look freakin awesome!

Would you maybe create a bow series like this focusing on the ancient nord bow?

[/quote']

I can give it a shot currently working on a Falmer bow it's not finished yet.

That's awesome! From all the vanilla bows, the ancient nord bow really surprised me in its looks :D

Also interested to see that falmer bow when it's done, i never really used falmer stuff mostly because i find falmer gross. :P

Thank You Very Much For Xialbo...your mod is awesome..thanks for shared it :)

You are very welcome :)

Just checked your new stuff' date='freakin laser jesus! Bows?! those mothers would count as ballistas! F*cking amazing! :D

Did you spend a thought about my request with the Ancient Nord Bow? :angel:

[/quote']

Yeah actually I've already started on it but it's not really anything to show off yet I'm still digging through the Skyrim meshes to see what I can play with and add to the bow not really sure how long it'll take just depends on how much free time I get to work on it.

Just checked your new stuff' date='freakin laser jesus! Bows?! those mothers would count as ballistas! F*cking amazing! :D

Did you spend a thought about my request with the Ancient Nord Bow? :angel:

[/quote']

Yeah actually I've already started on it but it's not really anything to show off yet I'm still digging through the Skyrim meshes to see what I can play with and add to the bow not really sure how long it'll take just depends on how much free time I get to work on it.

Awesome! :cool:

Sweet mother of god. just checked the "What mod is this?" thread after getting up. Saw the picture of the ancient nord bow there. It's awesome. :D

Yeah that was the unfinished version I added a bit more to it I originally wanted to put Yngol helmets on the big skulls but it made the game crash to desktop so I had to remove them :( I'm sure I'll find a way to do it eventually though' date=' for now I'm working on the dropping the bows issue hoping to fix this problem permanently.

[/quote']

This is amazing' date=' can't begin to express how much I am enjoying these!!! I'm going to make a forswornish character now, really wonderful job, xialbo. :heart::blush: coming from someone who rarely ever plays archer type characters.

[/quote']

Well thank you I'm glad you like them :):blush:

you are artist .

thank u.

You are welcome :)

And thank you for the kind words :blush:

Xiablo i hope i'm not picky here, but could i uh.... request a deathlord bow version without feathers? I play mostly undead characters and feathers don't really match that (feathered draugr are also kinda rare :D )

Even if not, I'm nonetheless in love with that bow :cool: