RealVision ENB shadows look pixelated/grainy

znaroks

Take it in mind the latest ENB does not work with Realvision very well. Also the picture isn't showing.

Personally I stopped using it as it was hogging computer resources and there are better alternative ones out there now which take hardly any computer resources to run. Combined with the right mods you can still get looking like realvision.

Do you need to have RealVision? Its a shit ENB overall, and there are plenty of others that are way better at doing the job.

If you want to just fix the problem adjust your dithering in your ini file. Otherwise you might've installed it incorrectly.

Do you need to have RealVision? Its a shit ENB overall, and there are plenty of others that are way better at doing the job.

If you want to just fix the problem adjust your dithering in your ini file. Otherwise you might've installed it incorrectly.

What other ENB's would you suggest? I got a GTX 1060, so resources are not a problem, I'm just looking for enb that makes the game look better.

What other ENB's would you suggest? I got a GTX 1060, so resources are not a problem, I'm just looking for enb that makes the game look better.

Snap Dragon Performance, Grim and Somber ENBs, Rampage ENB, it really all depends what your taste is.

You can preview ENBs Here

Archived