Skyrim Screen "Stretched"

Hello!

I reinstalled skyrim but I found some issue. The images on the screen seems stretched on the borders. I don't know if it is a problem with resolution, because the main menu and load screen seems ok. Only in the game that cause this effect. The border scenario is stretched and in the middle looks like further, like i was watching through a transparent bottle or reflecting in a concave mirror.

I have already installed the game, no other mods. Whats wrong?

I tried to set in different resolutions, but nothing solves.

Hello!

I reinstalled skyrim but I found some issue. The images on the screen seems stretched on the borders. I don't know if it is a problem with resolution, because the main menu and load screen seems ok. Only in the game that cause this effect. The border scenario is stretched and in the middle looks like further, like i was watching through a transparent bottle or reflecting in a concave mirror.

Hi!

As I understand - you have issue with FOV (Field of Vision). Try to edit your SkyrimPrefs.ini (C:\Users\%Username%\Documents\My Games\Skyrim) and add (or edit if exists) next lines:

fDefaultWorldFOV=90
fDefault1stPersonFOV=90

Hope it'll help.

Hello!

Hi!

As I understand - you have issue with FOV (Field of Vision). Try to edit your SkyrimPrefs.ini (C:\Users\%Username%\Documents\My Games\Skyrim) and add (or edit if exists) next lines:

fDefaultWorldFOV=90
fDefault1stPersonFOV=90

Hope it'll help.

Perfect! Thanks!

It was set to =140. Do you know why?

Hello!

Hi!

fDefaultWorldFOV=90
fDefault1stPersonFOV=90

Hope it'll help.

Perfect! Thanks!

It was set to =140. Do you know why?

Honestly I was not 100% sure that problem was here, just suggested by your description. And have no idea why it changed. I'm glad it helped.

Archived