Adding new Variations to an armor mod

DarkAuron

Hey guys, i hope i can make myself clear enough, english isn't my native language :)

So it is about the Hotpants Bikini armor 

I wanted to add to variations to the body piece. One without the pants and just the top, and one without the top and just with the pants.
I allready went into nifskope and removed the parts, safed them as new niffiles

And as modnoob that i am, i thought that would be enough to make them appear in my game :D

Clearly it wasn't

I just can't figure out, how to edit the mod in creation kit, to make new recipes appear in the forge and also make them general appear in game (they weren't listed in the console commands either)

Maybe someone can help me? Or link me to an tutorial video, wich could help me solve my case? :) I didn't find anything really usefull

post-458197-0-59760000-1476454329_thumb.jpg

post-458197-0-53778800-1476454330_thumb.png

I honestly cant think of a specific tut that addresses the specific thing you want.

You can just install TesVedit,

From there you can duplicate an existing armoraddon and armor....

Then what you would do is change the slot data.

Making sure that the nif also has the same slot.

Create a temper and construction recipe.

CK would really take more time plus it would likely feel more overwhelming at first.

Archived