[Need Assistance] Merging the RaceMenu created head nif file for the player.

Zaselim

Hello everyone,

No matter what i do i just couldn't make my characters to look exactly the same in my new like my old skyrim has (same for NPC Followers because i first make a face in race menu then use SPF command)

So i fix this issue for my NPC Followers, first i loaded my old skyrim then exported the head nif from race menu sculpting section, then I merged the head with my follower's head with Nif Merge Tool and now my NPC looks exactly the same as i made it in my old skyrim as a player (even in my old skyrim my followers' face looked a bit different then the actual face i made in race menu because before i was using only spf command method)

Now that leaves my main female players, i managed to make my male character exactly the same as he is in my old skyrim, they look different enough for me to notice it very clearly. I made the follower of one of my main female player with the new method i mentioned above and that follower is now looks exactly the same as she does as a player in my old skyrim,

I tried the same method, in my new skyrim i exported the female head from race menu sculpting section and then merged it with the exported female head from my old skyrim and then in the race menu (new skyrim) i imported the head but it didn't change a thing my player still looks like it does in my new skyrim rather than in my old skyrim which means the method doesn't work on female player.

So my question is, is there a way to do it? does Racemenu generate a nif file for a player somewhere in the skyrim like creation kit does for the npc in the FaceGen> FaceGeom > folder? so i can merged the old female head with that one.

I will really appreciate the help, Thanks,

If you still have the NIF you exported from the old setup, try importing that.

And no, player is not saved by default.

Autosave would be nice, because sometimes I create a char only to find out later something is horribly messed up and delete all saves in rage. Without saving presets...

Maybe I should look into that.

Did you use a mod with a custom headmesh (femalehead.nif) in your old setup and is that mod now disabled? (custom headmeshes: CitrusHeads, Ningheim etc)

Edit: I have some trouble understanding the problem... Do you have some screenshots, extra info or files to clarify?

Yes i will post few shots when i get home, i was using ninghiem race then and now as well.

The change I see is on the lips shape.

Did you use a mod with a custom headmesh (femalehead.nif) in your old setup and is that mod now disabled? (custom headmeshes: CitrusHeads, Ningheim etc) 

Edit: I have some trouble understanding the problem... Do you have some screenshots, extra info or files to clarify?

i am using the same race mod and nif files, 

Actual hair color is blue and i was just checking out the white color option at the time and dont mind the brow grey hair color in new skyrim picture

old skyrim, the is how i want my character to look, 

2iWc0b5.png

Character looks in New Skyrim with white and actual hair color

l7OcMuD.pngJ8wzsOe.pngSTkElUQ.png

As you can see Lips shape is different and i didn't edit the lips in sculpting section of race menu, and in the new skyrim i simply imported the head and preset and tried few things to make it look similar but wasn't successful. 

i am using the same race mod and nif files, 

Actual hair color is blue and i was just checking out the white color option at the time and dont mind the brow grey hair color in new skyrim picture

old skyrim, the is how i want my character to look, 

2iWc0b5.png

Character looks in New Skyrim with white and actual hair color

l7OcMuD.pngJ8wzsOe.pngSTkElUQ.png

As you can see Lips shape is different and i didn't edit the lips in sculpting section of race menu, and in the new skyrim i simply imported the head and preset and tried few things to make it look similar but wasn't successful. 

Hmmm they look very similar to me... Are you sure the lips are different? The perspective of the screenshot could make a difference  :-/

no it does look a bit different. i just showed you one picture but looked at it from every aspect like different lightings, angles etc.

The reason it looks similar because the whole is the same with a slightly different upper lip shape and that shape bugs me(by the the lips selection is also the same) In the above pics i tried sculpting the upper lip area to make it exactly the same but i was unsuccessful, lower lip shape is the same though. 

Look at the upper lip middle shape and the corners and you will notice a difference.

Archived