The Silver Hand Problem (Aela)

Jenova23

During the quest The Silver Hand, after you revert back into a werewolf... Aela the huntress will revert back into a Nord, so if you're using a custom race, it will change her back into a Nord. I cannot use console commands in order to change the NPC back into my custom race because a mod I am currently using will cause the game to crash. Can somone please help me figure out what script needs to be changed in order to have the NPC revert back to my custom race. Aela is my main follower, so I don't want to lose her. I'm just trying to figure out what's causing my NPC to revert back into a Nord, and I don't want to edit he Nords Race in order to fix it because my version of Aela is using a custom skeleton. I've tried searching for it in creation kit, but I can't find what's causing this... Help is very much appreciated.

open your console and click over Aela... be sure the console aim to Aela.. look in the rigth down zone and type

disable

enable

this regenerate the npc and solve some problems... maybe you have a bit of lucky...

I've tried that she just stays a Nord.

Archived