[HELP] F4 artifacts, visual bugs

That looks like a mesh problem. Specifically, a mesh with bad collision or weighting. Install or edit any outfits or armors lately? Or install any mods that add custom meshes?

To clarify a bit more, texture problems generally show up in a few ways. An outright ctd whenever the problem texture is loaded, a big purple glow in the daytime mesh, or something that looks like it's had its skin twisted in a salvador dali-esque way.

Anyone got a tip on how to fix this? It looks like trees or plants are causing this problem. I tried removing all tree textures but the result is the same

That's most certainly a mesh problem.

Your going to have to take stock on all the Outfits you just installed, most likely culprit, next would be guns and landscape items.

I took another look and I think that tree is messed up, looks like the leaves on it are bad.

thanks guys, I think trees are the culprits here because I haven't installed any new outfits.... gonna try to remove all tree/plant meshes and let steam verify the files

TvojaStara, I don't know what graphics card you're using is, but I used to get that when I used too much video RAM for what my graphics card supported. In other words, using very high graphics settings on a card which couldn't handle it would give me exactly that symptom. To test it, you may want to reduce your game's graphics settings to see if the problem goes away.

If you have the problem with lower settings, it's probably not related to the card. If the problem goes away, then it probably is related to the card combined with the settings.

Archived