How do I manipulate radiant quest variables with the console?

xTrogdorx

I get the quest "Hired Muscle" (cr04) from the Companions. It tells me to go beat up Maramal REF 'Brute'-> " (00019DD5) in Riften LOC 'BruteTown'-> " (00018A58)

I want to change it so that it targets another valid NPC like Nazeem.

I tried using

setpqv <quest form ID> <quest variable ID> <desired variable> Sets a quest variable Sets the quest variable to something else, typically either true/false or a number. Use the sqv command to check all the current quest variables for a quest.

E.G. setpqv DLC1NPCMentalModel LockedIn_var False

but either I'm doing it wrong (like using the wrong syntax?) or this command can't do what I want it to do.

Halp?

i'm looking the companions radiant quest today... and i not think you can change this by simply touching a quest variable...

take a look to theses files... have a big lot of code and a big lot of verifications... and the quest in CK have another lot of conditions for fill the value of the properties... the first value is the size of the file...

248 CR04BrutePreQuestScript.psc
   213 CR04BruteScript.psc
   718 CR04QuestScript.psc
3.719 QF_CR04_00025231.psc

3.184 CompanionsBladeFragmentTracking.psc
   1.066 CompanionsDialogueScript.psc
  40.037 CompanionsHousekeepingScript.psc
   2.584 CompanionsRadiantQuest.psc
     293 CompanionsRadiantQuestgiverAlias.psc
     347 CompanionsSingleCombatantScript.psc
     184 CompanionsSingleCombatPlayerScript.psc
   1.344 CompanionsStoryQuest.psc