Weird neck bump and missing "neck" slider

can anybody help me figure out why my chracter has a weird bump at the neck area? it's most noticable when the weight slider is high.

I used Enhanced character Edit and bodyslide to create this character.

I tried switching to Racemenu to see if I get the same problem and I do.

please help.

post-32495-0-82556600-1474920182_thumb.jpg

I think I found a way to solve this problem and I think it's the neck slider because when I am using the low weight I do not get the neck bumps. so the solution is simple, set the neck slider to low in the high weight side of bodyslide. but the problem it there is no neck slider in bodyslide and that means I have to find a way to bring the neck slider back into bodyslide.

anybody know how to do that?

I think I found a way to solve this problem and I think it's the neck slider because when I am using the low weight I do not get the neck bumps. so the solution is simple, set the neck slider to low in the high weight side of bodyslide. but the problem it there is no neck slider in bodyslide and that means I have to find a way to bring the neck slider back into bodyslide.

anybody know how to do that?

I was wrong. fot some reason the neck is not changing with the "weight slider"

I don't know if this was you on the Nexus mod page, but I replied this there:

The SmallSeam slider is invisible in BodySlide and not supposed to be used manually. Your problem lies elsewhere and the fix isn't that slider.

However, that was for CBBE.

UUNP doesn't have a SmallSeam slider, only full-body sliders and a "Neck" slider, which makes the seam fit the head automatically.

I haven't seen this issue in my game with any presets or bodies.

Are you sure it's not something related to ECE, such as neck/spine sliders?

Are you using XPMSE (instead of XPMS), too?

ECE comes with its own skeleton (no idea if it still does), and you have to override it.

I don't know if this was you on the Nexus mod page, but I replied this there:

The SmallSeam slider is invisible in BodySlide and not supposed to be used manually. Your problem lies elsewhere and the fix isn't that slider.

However, that was for CBBE.

UUNP doesn't have a SmallSeam slider, only full-body sliders and a "Neck" slider, which makes the seam fit the head automatically.

I haven't seen this issue in my game with any presets or bodies.

Are you sure it's not something related to ECE, such as neck/spine sliders?

Are you using XPMSE (instead of XPMS), too?

ECE comes with its own skeleton (no idea if it still does), and you have to override it.

yes that is me.

yeah I use a mix of both UUNP and CBBE bodyslider to make my body preset. I think I will try just using one version of it and see if that fixes it.

I uninstalled ECE and tried using Racemenu instead but that did not fix the issue and I make sure that nothing overwites the XPMSE skelleton because it will break the HDT physics.

uninstalld everything and did a clean reinstall. I can confirm that this probblem is still happening if usng either Racemenu or ECE if not then there is no neck problem.

edit: I was wrong still hapens even without racemenu/ECE I'm at the ends of my rope. and I guess I just have to live with it.

Archived