Weird Butt Glitch

playsim_dan

So I've been noticing this alot and its bugging me, there is this weird sharp bulge on my character (and other npc's) butt.

I Use XP32's Maximum Skeleton Extended with KS Hairdos and All in one HDT Vagina, they all work fine, its just annoying how this one sharp bulge won't go away.

Please help! Thanks.

post-979502-0-21490000-1474195622_thumb.jpg

IMHO this is related to the body mesh/body weight. Most probalby to weight paints, if it only appears when the body bends over and disappears when turning back.

Now, as I don't use All in one HDT Vagina, can't say if it's initially there or caused by a slider that isn't 'compatible' with this mesh, so turning a certain slider would cause this distortion.

But if you firm with outfit studio just load the body into it and have a look at the weights first. Not shure if you can edit weight paints manually in bodyslide. But if, then this would be the point I would start. Make a backup of your body mesh folder first than you're save to try to smooth weights on this  particular body part.

Otherwise you could try this - make a backup of your bodymesh an reinstall the body mesh and check if it's there by default.

If no, at least you could avoid this distortion by trying to find the bodyslider that causes it and then to avoid using this slider. But that would be a 'workaround'.

This is a problem with UUNP weights themselves that I never managed to fixed so far, I've tried a few times.

I did manage to fix a few of the other issues with UUNP though, such as seams or arm deformations, so I'm not feeling too bad about it.

There's no official fix for it currently. I'll probably try again at some point.

IMHO this is related to the body mesh/body weight. Most probalby to weight paints, if it only appears when the body bends over and disappears when turning back.

Now, as I don't use All in one HDT Vagina, can't say if it's initially there or caused by a slider that isn't 'compatible' with this mesh, so turning a certain slider would cause this distortion.

But if you firm with outfit studio just load the body into it and have a look at the weights first. Not shure if you can edit weight paints manually in bodyslide. But if, then this would be the point I would start. Make a backup of your body mesh folder first than you're save to try to smooth weights on this  particular body part.

Otherwise you could try this - make a backup of your bodymesh an reinstall the body mesh and check if it's there by default.

If no, at least you could avoid this distortion by trying to find the bodyslider that causes it and then to avoid using this slider. But that would be a 'workaround'.

This is a problem with UUNP weights themselves that I never managed to fixed so far, I've tried a few times.

I did manage to fix a few of the other issues with UUNP though, such as seams or arm deformations, so I'm not feeling too bad about it.

There's no official fix for it currently. I'll probably try again at some point.

Oh Alright thanks for Responding and Suggesting

Archived