Help with activators and idles

GregorSamsa

Sexlab is an excellent source for animations, lately I picked up almost a hundred good looking dance moves. Shure I want to make use of them now. But the mods I could find, working with spells, wasn't what I had in mind.

I want to have dancers in my castle dancing by their own - like they playing lute - for the dragonborns pleasure, without having them forced by spells.

So I made some activators in ck, small rugs and I want to assign follwers to this rugs and they should cycle through some dances till I tell them to get off the rug. And with creating several rugs (with different idles) I can get all the different dances to work in game.

Sadly I know nothing about scripting. I thought you just add the idle as a property to the activation script - but they won't perform the idles this way.

It seems there's needed a script telling "start idel 1 when fnished play idle 2 ... restart with idle 1" ... well don't know. I couldn't imagine I'm the first one looking for such a script and googled around and couldn't find one. But as I'm no english speaker I may also use wrong keywords.

So my question: does someone knows such a script I could use? Or give the poor noob some direction ...

Thank you

You could assign the NPCs a simple AI package. Either a random sandbox, or more reliably Travel- or Patrol-sandbox that has them walk to linked references and then perform specific idles set in the package.

Or make unique Idlemarkers with the set of Idles you want performed and just have the NPCs randomly sandbox around them.

That's pretty reliable and requires no scripts. If you actually want to have a dialogue-options to tell them to dance or stop dancing you would need to make a quest though.

However TDF Prostitution and i believe Maria Eden both have the option to tell persons to Dance on command.

Archived