slavetats crash problem please help!

kijubgg

Hey... CTD when load game commonly are related to excesive number of animations... run GenerateFNISforUsers and look for the last lines.. i have near 3500 animations and my game crash everyday when load a save... install Crash fixes and look for the error... if say ikfoot error or something near is for animations...

SlaveTats make NONE when load a game... is in sleep mode until you go to her mcm for change tats...

Hey... CTD when load game commonly are related to excesive number of animations... run GenerateFNISforUsers and look for the last lines.. i have near 3500 animations and my game crash everyday when load a save... install Crash fixes and look for the error... if say ikfoot error or something near is for animations...

SlaveTats make NONE when load a game... is in sleep mode until you go to her mcm for change tats...

crash fixes cause an error to my skyUI (installed in steam) and i have 1898 animations and no error like what you have said and theres no skse.ini when i try to find it

post-743914-0-73040600-1474174074_thumb.jpg

i have the same problem with Crash fixes... the skse.ini file is in SKYRIM\DATA\SKSE and i have it here... and the file have a section memory and have all like must have... but Crash fixes continue say that i not have it... i copy the file to SKYRIM\ and to SKYRIM\DATA\ and to SKYRIM\DATA\SKSE\plugins.. but Crash fixes continue say that i not have it... the only solution that i find is modify the CrashFixPlugin.ini for dissable the check and the message...

And some games with ikfoot error NOT load when i have Crash fixes installed.. then i finaly un-install it... because not solve any problem for me... it give me MORE problems that solutions... then.. un-install... for me is only and indicator for where can be the problem but not for solve it...

and for your problem, with less than 2000 animations, i not think you have ikfoot error... verify that you have the LAST version of SKSE and JContainers... SlaveTats make intensive use of JContainers and JContainers make intensive use of SKSE because they save and load data trougth SKSE.. look in your saves directory... in Documents\My Games\Skyrim\Saves you can see a new file called like the savegame but with skse extension.. is the JContainers data of slavetats...

And try Save game script cleaner... in the last version 2.06 have a option that alert when the save game is corrupt.. Even if  your save are not corrupt use it for clean.. open your last save game and press the four central buttons then save and go to the game for try...

Good Lucky

i have the same problem with Crash fixes... the skse.ini file is in SKYRIM\DATA\SKSE and i have it here... and the file have a section memory and have all like must have... but Crash fixes continue say that i not have it... i copy the file to SKYRIM\ and to SKYRIM\DATA\ and to SKYRIM\DATA\SKSE\plugins.. but Crash fixes continue say that i not have it... the only solution that i find is modify the CrashFixPlugin.ini for dissable the check and the message...

And some games with ikfoot error NOT load when i have Crash fixes installed.. then i finaly un-install it... because not solve any problem for me... it give me MORE problems that solutions... then.. un-install... for me is only and indicator for where can be the problem but not for solve it...

and for your problem, with less than 2000 animations, i not think you have ikfoot error... verify that you have the LAST version of SKSE and JContainers... SlaveTats make intensive use of JContainers and JContainers make intensive use of SKSE because they save and load data trougth SKSE.. look in your saves directory... in Documents\My Games\Skyrim\Saves you can see a new file called like the savegame but with skse extension.. is the JContainers data of slavetats...

And try Save game script cleaner... in the last version 2.06 have a option that alert when the save game is corrupt.. Even if  your save are not corrupt use it for clean.. open your last save game and press the four central buttons then save and go to the game for try...

Good Lucky

thank! save cleaner worked. well sort of i need to ru every time i want to load a game but its something! still freezes sometimes and i have to restart my pc but its something! thank you

Skyrim can freeze or block sometimes but NEVER can freeze or block the COMPUTER... when skyrim not response, press crtl+shift+del and go to task manager for kill the process tesv.exe

if your computer block and no answer to crtl+shift+del key combination probably you have a HARDWARE problem... monitor your machine temps and fans whit speedfan by almico or HardwareInfo... Are a lot of programs for monitor your machine temps and fans.. you can google a bit...

Archived