Bodyslide Body Explosion Help

selonianth

Below is the issue I'm talking about. Originally it only happened once a mod placed a piercing on the standard CBBE-Curvy body I had loaded, which is the actual screenshot you see there. In the course of troubleshooting it, I downloaded bodyslide and had it build the meshes required for a more customized body and batch built the ones for the things the mods included. Then upon loading my save, it caused the symptoms of the screenshot to happen, despite the mod I suspected as the problem not even having done anything. And in fact, now my saves won't even load without the same exploded breast and ass issue.

Edit: Attached Load Order. Also have now re-installed skeleton. And checked Papyrus.log, no errors visible.

Edit2: Installed HDT Physics Extensions because I had *somehow* forgotten to install it at all before now. Well, now my character's exploded breasts will bounce around... semi-comically considering the situation but they bounce. Still exploded though.

post-1359764-0-09447400-1473671134_thumb.jpg

loadorder.txt

Take a look at Estrus Charus  possibly fighting with another mod that will scale the breast and butt bones.  I had a issue with Sexlab Hormones never stopping at the set value for body scaling if my character was pregnant by the Charus or the Spider add on.  I see you don't have Sexlab Hormones installed but maybe it is another mod that is similar.  Don't get me wrong though...by itself Estrus Charus has always worked for me as well as Sexlab Hormones, its only when I ran them together and they were both scaling the same body parts.  If you reset the nodes in Estrus Charus MCM, will your body go back to normal?  I can't remember if Sexlab Aroused has a body scaling feature or not, but it might.

Still not sure how or why using bodyslide (the only addition to my mods at the time) caused the issue but a reinstall of my mods+making a new save (no big deal, character was only level 4) fixed the exploded issue.

Not sure which one caused it but my nuclear approach to fixing it worked...

And as a note, I have estrus installed but haven't actually encountered chaurus yet with that character so it hasn't actually done anything yet.

Archived