Mods Disabling Achievements (A potential workaround idea)

Landran

I was trying out some mods for F4 and noticed a few things that might fix the achievements being disabled. First off I should say I'm not much of a coder/mod maker so IDK if this is something that might fully work. One of the things I noticed (using NMM) was that the DLCs show up in the active mod portions like the bsa's of mods. I was attempting to swap back to vanilla with only turning off the mods, and noticed that when I did mods that had changed visuals without having a bsa like NismoMan's Adult Texture Replacer Project continued to work while being told ingame that I was not using any mods. I also had CBBE bodies I had made still applied to my nps/self even though CBBE was disabled in my loader. So that made me wonder if there may be a couple ways to work around it

1. Somehow make mod bsa's invisible to Fallout 4 or,
  2. Make mods show up as ok by Fallout 4 (trick it into thinking its a dlc)

Like I said I don't know much on coding but thought it might be something that has not been thought of.

Maybe its possible to do in some deep coded way, but why bother?

Are achievements really achievements if mods are used to get them?

Are they worth anything if everyone has all of them, I good coder could probably do that without leaving the first vault. Upload it to Nexus and instant profit yeah! :)

Who is to say all people who would use it would be to cheat for them. I mainly would like a way to do it so I can use mods that fix bugs that the devs just let sit and still be able to get everything I should out of the game. I just was putting it out there to see if it may be possible and to see if anyone would like to attempt to do it.

The main problem I have with the achievement re-enabler on nexus was it relies on F4SE and if Fallout 4 ever gets updated you have to wait for a new version of F4SE. I was wondering if this may be a better solution then what is already available.

Aside from using a script to get them up and running again, i dont think there really is a better option that wont break things along the way.. not that scripts couldnt break thing either, but you get what i mean.

It might be a pain to wait for an update for f4se or to backup the fallout exe so you can just replace the updated one with a working f4se version, but its the best option that i see.

Side note: Achievements are stupid and annoying, why anyone cares about them is beyond me. :-/

Archived