i need seriously help

how can i  break or unlock from  Devious Devices  like  blindfold or handcuff  or any devices plz let me now

Ask this question in the right place, each mod has a support thread. If you got the mod from a link from somewhere else there's a link to the thread on the right hand side of the page. It's the "Support Topic" link embedded in the "File Information" header. Of course you could first find that thread and search it for the answer since it's likely been answered many times already and that means you won't have to wait for an answer which is generally considered to be a good thing.

BTW, Welcome to Lovers Lab.

Beside that it also depends on if you're doing a quest or not, which mod equipped them etc: I'd recommend to use an additional mod like cursed loot and/or captured dreams if you want some bondage adventure. :) And in case of cursed loot i strongly recommend you check the MCM options and at least turn off the "menu locked if in devices" option. The default values are... hard. Most probably you want to change them after some playing.

• 2 weeks later...

That depends a lot on what mods you are running and how you configured your MCM before you got stuck.  

Deviously Cursed Loot for example, can be particularly unforgiving in some instances.  You can't blame the mod of course, that is what is is designed to do!  Replicate a bondage/sub experience where your character or followers/NPCs may not have control.

If that is the case, you can go into the MCM and use the "Safe Word" or "Free Me" option (I forget the exact phrase, Safe Word might be Sanguine's Debauchery).  That should work for most ordinary items.  Some Unique or Unusual items will still be locked on and must be removed via quests, or in some cases console commands.

Before getting too much into it, we really need to know what Devious Device or Zaz mods you have.

Archived