Fallout 4 CTD after death on loading screen after NUKA World?

SexyTop69

Recently FO4 has started to crash on me upon being killed with the loading screen up. I have logging enabled and this is the last line it shows

Line ?
[09/07/2016 - 04:51:19PM] VM is freezing...
[09/07/2016 - 04:51:19PM] VM is frozen
[09/07/2016 - 04:51:21PM] Reverting game...
[09/07/2016 - 04:51:21PM] error: Unable to bind script DLC04:DLC04OperatorsRifleAnimationScript to  (06051235) because their base types do not match

Has  this been happening to anyone else?!

Ah.... shit, I knew it was Nuka World DLC nothing else like this ever happened before with me playing Fallout 4 until I installed Nuka World. Is this really faulty DLC?! It really seems like it is, such "quality" of work from them is completely unacceptable, will they actually fix this one? Difference for me was it didn't loop it just CTD for me. 

Has anyone tried to delete just that script? I haven't even started the quest line and I'm far from completing it and I still had this problem.

Here's something I find strange - Aside from listening to the radio broadcast, I haven't done anything with NW either but my game has been rock solid, no CTD, no infinite loads, nothing. This leads me to believe this could most likely be a mod conflict, and since so many people are reporting this issue, it probably points to one or more of the most popular mods.

That's probably what it is, which mod is yet to be known. However I just went into FO4EDIT and deleted the script and the idle marker and I don't seem to have the problem anymore killed myself twice didn't get CTD just got returned to the main menu.

Hi, if it is not too much trouble to ask my I request a link to the new .esm you have made? Since reading this did gave me hope.

it is mods, i could never get nuka world working right with mods installed after deleting every mods nuka world start to work properly. The real problem is nuka world edits allot of stuff like perks, workbenches workstation etc.. and any mod that remotely edit any part of this has the potential of breaking nuka world and or making the game unstable. 

So untill fix comes out that makes mods works with nuka world the only advice is either play without mods or disable nuka world.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived