Infinite Loading Screens After Beating the Nuka World Questline.

Packrety

As titles states after playing and finishing the main quest for nuka world on both the raiders and minuteman sides out of nowhere now my latest saves will just not load. They will just get stuck in loading screen forever. Before loading any of this problem saves on my task manager Fallout 4 Disk usage will go up just like normal (to around 20-30 MB/s) and after few seconds will decrease 0 MB/s and will not increase ever again. On normal earlier saves after the initial decrease in the disk suage there is always a rise in it. I looked across the internet but could not find a solution.

• I had uninstalled every mod and tried to load the saves but it did not help.
  • I have tried to load an earlier saves and literally just left the game running for 5-10 minutes, saved afterwards. But then again that new save would not load.
  • I have tried to load an earlier save and I have tried to go to an indoor location. Waited for 31 days after selling nearly all my equipment. Saved afterwards and it did not help. Could not load this new save as well.
  • I have loaded a save which has no problems and tried to load the problems saves without success.
  • What I have found so far is that if I beat nuka world and few in game days passes (days pass by normally playing waiting and sleeping has no effect) after a certain point game will just not load.
  • What I have not tried is clean install of fallout 4 and all of its dlcs...

It is as if the game is on timer and when I reach a certain point in game time it will just not load any new save made, be it automatic (such as the exit save or auto saves) or manual.

I really do not know what else to do. My save size is about 46-45mb but I have earlier 48-49mb saves which work fine.

I have usually many items in my inventory but used to have much more and the game use to work fine.

Any help would be appreciated. I will also post one of the problem saves here. (Character will not have hair and eyes since I had deleted all the mod before saving, but will still have lots of equipment in her inventory since I did not sell the equipment at this save.)

Link for the save file: https://mega.nz/#!aR...KDOsot5JknSFmpM

Also the active mods that I used to use can be found in the link: LoadOrder_Fallout4_2016-09-07T17-55-10.txt

That's a pretty large save file.

I currently have a 50hrs save that is 11 mb and I use plenty of mods from the load order.
Something is polling your game. Try enabling 'Logging' in .ini aka in Skyrim and see if there are any messages that appear a lot.

If they do, see the index number of which mod produces it and check your load order with that number. Disable that mod and see, if size of save was decreased.

That's a pretty large save file.

I currently have a 50hrs save that is 11 mb and I use plenty of mods from the load order.

Something is polling your game. Try enabling 'Logging' in .ini aka in Skyrim and see if there are any messages that appear a lot.

If they do, see the index number of which mod produces it and check your load order with that number. Disable that mod and see, if size of save was decreased.

Okay I did that and got this error mainly relating to the DLC nuka world settlement attacks and few about cross scripts being missing.

Here is the link to the log: Papyrus.0.log

I think it might be because of no settlement attacks mod. I will test it and will update it.

(Also my save is also around 650 hours)

Okay tried it and it did not work. What I did was to load the last save I knew that worked but before loading it I had turned the no settlement attacks mod off. That save like usual worked fine. Then I saved (after this point normally no new saves work.)  I tried to load it and it did not load. new loggin in information is attached below (Full thing is on the attachment). It again states Nuka world dlc collusion on hit is not there? (I have no idea what that is) Also talks about cross systems after the virtual memory becomes frozen.

[09/07/2016 - 10:29:01PM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (0602946A) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/07/2016 - 10:29:01PM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (0602946A) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/07/2016 - 10:29:01PM] warning: Property LinkKeyword on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (0602946A) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/07/2016 - 10:29:01PM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (0602946C) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/07/2016 - 10:29:01PM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (0602946C) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/07/2016 - 10:29:01PM] warning: Property LinkKeyword on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (0602946C) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/07/2016 - 10:29:01PM] error: Property FollowerMoveToDepart on script dlc03:dlc03boatanimscript attached to  (030247B7) cannot be bound because <nullptr form> (031259E2) is not the right type

[09/07/2016 - 10:29:01PM] warning: Property DLC04GZMainQuest on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (0602947E) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/07/2016 - 10:29:01PM] warning: Property ProtectronPodStatus on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (0602947E) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/07/2016 - 10:29:01PM] warning: Property LinkKeyword on script DLC04:DLC04_GZSetConsciousOnHit attached to  (0602947E) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/07/2016 - 10:29:01PM] VM is freezing...

[09/07/2016 - 10:29:01PM] VM is frozen

[09/07/2016 - 10:29:03PM] Reverting game...

[09/07/2016 - 10:29:03PM] error: Unable to bind script DLC04:DLC04OperatorsRifleAnimationScript to  (06051235) because their base types do not match

[09/07/2016 - 10:29:03PM] error: Unable to bind script CROSSLLManagerScript_TEMP_DO_NOT_USE to CROSSqust_LLPopulate_Legendary_TEMP (5B002147) because their base types do not match

Link: Papyrus.0.log

Edit: So tried the last thing that came to my mind. I deleted Nuka world and guess what My saves load. This is so f*ck-up, Beth screwed my game. No mod, it was bethesda. Their scripts are apparently what is causing the issue. If some one knows how to fix it with using the nuka world please help.

That is a bit unexpected and heavy way to solve the crashing, but I wouldn't 100% blame DLC for ruining your save :-)

It could just be a combination of DLC and some mod that didn't work well together.
Some scripted mod, maybe?

Well, good you were able to solve it, but deletion of DLC might(supposed to) destabilize your game.
Removing a big scripted DLC/mod from load order will create plenty of unattached instances that will slow the Papyrus down.

Did you try to exclusively disabling CROSS and its mods instead? Will that allow saving/loading saves after the procedure you did before?

I did try to disable every mod including the unofficial pack also deleting the entire meshes, texture, scripts and materials folders. So in mind basically turn the game back into un-modded version. But the saves would not load.

What I am think is (I do not know if it is possible to do) maybe some how fix the broken scripts done by bethesda. But do not how to do it. I can crate few item mods and change few items dmg values, texture, meshes here and there, but have never tried to do any thing with scripts.

Maybe extracting the ba2 files then deleting that scripts could help??? But I also think that would make the same error, scripts would not be there. How could one match the scripts?

Like I said I am lost here :(

Edit: Just a question if you try to load my save file, does it work? (Since it will be a different system maybe if it works there might be still hope after-all)

I did try to disable every mod including the unofficial pack also deleting the entire meshes, texture, scripts and materials folders. So in mind basically turn the game back into un-modded version. But the saves would not load.

What I am think is (I do not know if it is possible to do) maybe some how fix the broken scripts done by bethesda. But do not how to do it. I can crate few item mods and change few items dmg values, texture, meshes here and there, but have never tried to do any thing with scripts.

Maybe extracting the ba2 files then deleting that scripts could help??? But I also think that would make the same error, scripts would not be there. How could one match the scripts?

Like I said I am lost here :(

Edit: Just a question if you try to load my save file, does it work? (Since it will be a different system maybe if it works there might be still hope after-all)

I tried loading your save, waited for 8 minutes for it to load and it did not.  :s

• 1 month later...

Well I deleted modern weapons and updated and/or reinstalled many mods that were in my load order. Then I went and downloaded a 100% main game complete save from nexus. Using it did far harbor, vault 88 and nuka world again, so far I have no problem. (I manage to finish every nuka world quest, did kill all the raiders, and build a base in red rocket wihtout any issues)

Every thing is fine at least so far.

However my old character and those old saves are not usable, I have deleted all of them. New one and saves work fine.

Archived