[WIP] AlphaGear Zero

After a long break from Skyrim, I'm finally back (for a little while at least). After playing all three Mass Effects, I decided to make a Mass Effect inspired sci-fi suit. I Also wanted give it some flavor to it by giving a hint of Asian influence to armor. The body I'm using this time is CBBE body.

Like always, feedback is always welcomed.

Pics:

wip1c.pngwip2cl.png

wip3r.pngwip4q.png

Most Recent:

wip9.png

Seems great to me so far. Hope you whip up a playable skin soon.Love the ventilator

Maybe some more ornaments on the front of the arms? seems like there is a lot of it on the back of the arms.

Also is the space between the breasts and throat open (as well as the upperparts of the arms)? That seems cool to me. IMO they should be open, cuz it gives a steampunk feeling and it also fits better in skyrim.

One thing tough. The upperpart of the costume doesn't seem very much sci-fi like. It looks more part of a china dress or so. Maybe some sci-fi neon lines (like Tron) to replace the "buttons"? Maybe a neon dragon figure or so (now I'm just going wild here...)

Keep it up!!

glad you guys like it so far.

@MekiNeki

-unfortunately I wont be making a UNP version in the future. As mod maker, after creating the two different bodies for CBBE i'm usually wipe out on body converting. I usually head to the next mod after that.

@Mike4doa

-I do agree that front arms a bit plane, they just haven't gotten the love yet. As for the opening up the upper part of the torso. I kinda like it be closed up. It suppose be mostly a body suit with Cleavage compartment.

As for the button, I wanted to have that small influence of Asian culture but i do believe it need be more sci-fi looking. I added more lines to the suit in screenshot bellow.

Update:

wip5v.png

Shoes Close up:

wip6.png

I like what you are doing here. Really need some scifi armors as I can finally role playing my character as an Earthling who happened to investigate this new planet.

And Dragonborn is a side effect of you traveling through time and space to get there. (Doctor Who references to residue to time travel) ;p

Cool stuff, like to see a NV port one day too.

Not sure of the buttons, I think I prefer a Zipper to be more SciFi,

Also the Boots look a little too much like Cyberlegs rather than boots, I like Cyberlegs too but only if they go all the way to the top of the thighs :)

After a long break from Skyrim' date=' I'm finally back (for a little while at least). After playing all three Mass Effects, I decided to make a Mass Effect inspired sci-fi suit. I Also wanted give it some flavor to it by giving a hint of Asian influence to armor. The body I'm using this time is CBBE body.

Like always, feedback is always welcomed.

[/quote']

Wow. Nice work!

@Halstrom

-I see what your saying about the boots, but I like the cyberlegs only for the boots (personal preference XD), In the Original concept I wanted the boots to be funky looking. As for the button, i'll try some different options.

Also im not sure if i could put this in New Vegas because I don't own that game.

@Guilmonex

-good to be back! I like the back view more than front also XD.

@MrTrigun

-I never seen Asuka Armor before, is it a mod or inside the original game. FNV is Fallout New Vegas right?

Update:

After the top of the suit is situated I should be able to pull this into Zbrush and maybe put smaller details in.

MORE BELTS! YUS!, I feel like it was progressing towards Asari suits in ME, if you know what those look like. Anyway here update pic.

wip9.png

Interesting stuff guys!

I think this going to final version of basic block in. Probs gonna stop work for bit & sleep on it see if looks good tomorrow then onto sculpting detail (not too much). Most work will probably be done in texturing phase. Anyways here the updated picture:

Pictar:

wip10u.png

Cool! i like it a lot.

See you've got rid of the buttons.

Maybe if you still want the top part to be oriental like. you could look at some pics of china dressesn they usually have some great motif on them. or seek out some japanese crest or sigil (like the one you ha used now).

• 1 month later...
Guest thunderroar55

Back from Vacation! Been a while since I posted something on this. But i'm not dead yet!

Anyway here's low poly model' date=' not sure what colors i plan to use but its still getting closer to finishing!

Make the primary body of the suit a matte, medium grey. That would include the the top surrounding the neck and above the breasts, as well as the textured section of the area around the ribs and waist. On the smooth sections in the ribs and waist, and also on the little insignia on the upper chest, use a deep, reflective blood red. Not mirror shine, but with a slight gloss. On the stomach section, the area with grooves, use a matte black leather texture that has slight signs of wear such as scratches. Extend that texture to the lines down the arms. On the rings on the arms and on the boots, use a heavily scratched, mildly reflective steel. On the body, highlight lines and color differentials with a burnished gold. The burnished gold could also replace the blood red lines.

Well, that's what I think would look good anyway. It looks like stealth gear.

well the Normal maps are mostly done. I usually add another pass after i do all detail texturing work and I have even touched the specular maps yet, I usually do that last. But color wise I have nice deep red and purple black ish color scheme going, still kinda playing around with it ill post it later to tonight.

I do like color scheme suggestions i usually find it one weakest parts of my pieces :s

Also i never really used nDo2 soo I wouldn't know how to use it :s. Maybe enlighten me soo i may use it in the future maybe? :D

Okay here is in-game picture, just the bodysuit no gloves or boots yet. Checking lighting with color palette before i go into creating the actual materials, I'm happy with the colors. Of course suggestions are always welcome.

Everything is overly shiny because i have not touched the specular map yet. Everything will not be that shiny in the end

alphagearingame.png

Archived