[DOA5LR] Mixed mods, clothes from casual to sexy ''NEW DOAXVV COSTUMES, RACHEL in KISS IN THE DARK, MOOMOO BIKINI, SPARKLING BLUE and VELVET TIME LILAC''

Leifang DOAXVV Sunshine Fish

Included 2 color variations

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Leifang - Sunset Fish [DL]

Leifang-DOAXVV-Sunshine-Fish.jpg

Mila DOAXVV Sunshine Fish

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Hitomi - Sunset Fish [DL]

Mila-DOAXVV-Sunshine-Fish.jpg

Momiji DOAXVV Sunshine Fish

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Misaki - Sunset Fish [DL]

Momiji-DOAXVV-Sunshine-Fish.jpg

Naotora DOAXVV Twilight Fish

Included 2 color variations.

Included .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the puicture.

ALL textures and meshes ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Fiona - Twilight Fish [DL]

Naotora-DOAXVV-Twilight-Fish.jpg

PLEASE, please, do not use this mods, and the materials included in them for any commercial purposes like, receiving money for them, including donations of any kind like, Patreon, Kickstarter, PayPal, etc., all this mods are for free.

P.S. if the first post dooesn't get updated with the new mods, look in the MEGA folder for downloads it gets updated every time a mod is released, THE LINKS FOR THAT, ARE IN FIRST POST OF THIS THREAD, or visit my deviantart profile here https://www.deviantart.com/funnybunny666

I'm no longer use baidu for uploads.

Last part of these swimsuits

Mai DOAXVV Sunshine Fish

Included 3 color variations.

ALL textures and meshes were ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Ayane - Twilight Fish [DL]

Mai-DOAXVV-Sunshine-Fish.jpg

Nyotengu DOAXVV Twilight Fish

ALL textures and meshes were ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Ayane - Twilight Fish [DL]

Nyotengu-DOAXVV-Twilight-Fish.jpg

Rachel DOAXVV Sunshine Fish

ALL textures and meshes were ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Helena - Sunset Fish [DL]

Rachel-DOAXVV-Sunset-Fish.jpg

Sarah DOAXVV Sunshine Fish

ALL textures and meshes were ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Helena - Sunset Fish [DL]

Sarah-DOAXVV-Sunshine-Fish.jpg

PLEASE, please, do not use this mods, and the materials included in them for any commercial purposes like, receiving money for them, including donations of any kind like, Patreon, Kickstarter, PayPal, etc., all this mods are for free.

P.S. if the first post dooesn't get updated with the new mods, look in the MEGA folder for downloads it gets updated every time a mod is released, THE LINKS FOR THAT, ARE IN FIRST POST OF THIS THREAD, or visit my deviantart profile here https://www.deviantart.com/funnybunny666

Kasumi DOAXVV Mystical Ocean

Included .PHYD file for malfuction, malfunction as shown in the picture

ALL textures and meshes were ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Kasumi - Mystical Ocean SSR

Kasumi-DOAXVV-Mystical-Ocean.jpg

Marie DOAXVV Rondo Breeze

ALL textures and meshes were ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Marie Rose - Rondo Breeze [DL]

Marie-DOAXVV-Rondo-Breeze.jpg

Mila DOAXVV Rondo Breeze

ALL textures and meshes were ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Hitomi - Rondo Breeze [DL]

Mila-DOAXVV-Rondo-Breeze.jpg

Nyotengu DOAXVV Rondo Breeze

Included winged variation

ALL textures and meshes were ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Hitomi - Rondo Breeze [DL]

Nyotengu-DOAXVV-Rondo-Breeze.jpg

Ayane DOAX3S Decuple

Included 9 color variations.

ALL textures and meshes were ported/modded/adapted from DOAX3S Ayane - Decuple [DL]

Ayane-DOAX3-S-Decuple.jpg

Kasumi DOAX3S Decuple

Included 9 color variations.

ALL textures and meshes were ported/modded/adapted from DOAX3S Ayane - Decuple [DL]

Kasumi-DOAX3-S-Decuple.jpg

Honoka DOAXVV Soft Engine Shirt.

Included .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture, also included a different variation for underwear.

ALL textures and meshes were ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Honoka - Soft Engine T-Shirt SSR

Honoka-DOAXVV-Soft-Engine-Shirt.jpg

Marie DOAXVV 1st Design Cute

Hat toggleable through glasses selection.

ALL textures and meshes were ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Marie Rose - 1st Design Contest (Cute) [DL]

Marie-DOAXVV-1st-Design-Cute.jpg

Ayane DOAXVV 1st Design Contest Cute

ALL textures and meshes were ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Ayane - 1st Design Contest (Cute) [DL]

Ayane-DOAXVV-1st-Design-Contest-Cute.jpg

Hitomi DOAXVV 1st Design Contest Cute

ALL textures and meshes were ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Kokoro - 1st Design Contest (Cute) [DL]

Hitomi-DOAXVV-1st-Design-Contest-Cute.jp

Kasumi DOAXVV 1st Design Contest Cute

ALL textures and meshes were ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Kasumi - 1st Design Contest (Cute) [DL]

Kasumi-DOAXVV-1st-Design-Contest-Cute.jp

Leifang DOAXVV 1st Design Contest Cute

ALL textures and meshes were ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Leifang - 1st Design Contest (Cute) [DL]

Leifang-DOAXVV-1st-Design-Contest-Cute.j

Hitomi DOAXVV Rainy Frog

Included .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, 2 levels of malfunction as shown in the picture.

ALL textures and meshes were ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Hitomi - Rainy Frog [DL]

Hitomi-DOAXVV-Rainy-Frog.jpg

Marie DOAXVV Rainy Frog

Included .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, 2 levels of malfunction as shown in the picture.

ALL textures and meshes were ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Marie Rose - Rainy Frog [DL]
Marie-DOAXVV-Rainy-Frog.jpg

Remember how mods with 2 levels of malfunction work: 1st level is when the character gets a strong hit, 2nd level(if in the same fight) is when the character falls off or jumps off a cliff.

Honoka DOAXVV Peach Syrup

Included .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture.

ALL textures and meshes were ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Honoka - Peach Syrup [DL]
Honoka-DOAXVV-Peach-Syrup.jpg

Kokoro DOAXVV Blue Hawaii

Included .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture.

ALL textures and meshes were ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Kokoro - Blue Hawaii [DL]
Kokoro-DOAXVV-Blue-Hawaii.jpg

Ayane DOAXVV Clockwork

Included .PHYD file for malfunction incombat, malfunction as shown in the picture.

ALL textures and meshes were ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Ayane - Clockwork [DL]

Ayane-DOAXVV-Clockwork.jpg

Helena DOAXVV Velvet Time Rose

Included .PHYD file for malfunction incombat, malfunction as shown in the picture.

ALL textures and meshes were ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Helena - Velvet Time Rose [DL]

Helena-DOAXVV-Velvet-Time-Rose.jpg

Honoka DOAXVV Velvet Time Rose

ALL textures and meshes were ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Honoka - Velvet Time Rose [DL]

Honoka-DOAXVV-Velvet-Time-Rose.jpg

Nyotengu DOAXVV Velvet Time Rouge

Included wings/accessories variation and .PHYD file for malfunction incombat, malfunction as shown in the picture.

ALL textures and meshes were ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Nyotengu - Velvet Time Rouge [DL]

Nyotengu-DOAXVV-Velvet-Time-Rouge.jpg

Kasumi DOAXVV Venus Cage

The accessories for the malfunction may not work as intended.

Included .PHYD for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture.

The accessories for the malfunction may not work as intended.

ALL textures and meshes were ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Kasumi - Venus Cage [DL]

Kasumi-DOAXVV-Venus-Cage.jpg

Helena DOAXVV Venus Cage

Only the top retains the original look of the malfunction, the rest was discard since I couldn't make it work properly.

ALL textures and meshes were ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Helena - Venus Cage [DL]

Helena-DOAXVV-Venus-Cage.jpg

Honoka DOAXVV Happy Egg

ALL textures and meshes were ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Honoka - Happy Egg [DL]

Honoka-DOAXVV-Happy-Egg.jpg

Honoka DOAXVV Alien Heart

ALL textures and meshes were ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Honoka - Alien Heart SSR

Honoka-DOAXVV-Alien-Heart.jpg

more for Honoka

Honoka DOAXVV Hohoemi Biyor

ALL textures and meshes were ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Honoka - Hohoemi Biyori SSR

Honoka-DOAXVV-Hohoemi-Biyori.jpg

Honoka DOAXVV Luminate Tube

ALL textures and meshes were ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Honoka - Luminate Tube SSR

Honoka-DOAXVV-Luminate-Tube.jpg

Honoka DOAXVV Smile Pop

Included 2 color variations and .PHYD for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture.

ALL textures and meshes were ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Honoka - Smile Pop SSR

Honoka-DOAXVV-Smile-Pop.jpg

Honoka DOAXVV Stella Aries

ALL textures and meshes were ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Honoka - Stellar Aries SSR

Honoka-DOAXVV-Stella-Aries.jpg

Secret Class set

Ayane DOAXVV Secret Class

ALL textures and meshes were ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Ayane - Secret Class [DL]

Ayane-DOAXVV-Secret-Class.jpg

Christie DOAXVV Secret Class

ALL textures and meshes were ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Tamaki - Secret Class [DL]

Christie-DOAXVV-Secret-Class.jpg

Helena DOAXVV Secret Class

ALL textures and meshes were ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Helena - Secret Class [DL]

Helena-DOAXVV-Secret-Class.jpg

Kasumi DOAXVV Secret Class

ALL textures and meshes were ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Kasumi - Secret Class [DL]

Kasumi-DOAXVV-Secret-Class.jpg

Included .PHYD file in all of them for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the pictures

Secret Class cont.

Kokoro DOAXVV Secret Class

ALL textures and meshes were ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Kokoro - Secret Class [DL]

Kokoro-DOAXVV-Secret-Class.jpg

Leifang DOAXVV Secret Class

ALL textures and meshes were ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Leifang - Secret Class [DL]

Leifang-DOAXVV-Secret-Class.jpg

Marie DOAXVV Secret Class

ALL textures and meshes were ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Marie - Secret Class [DL]

Marie-DOAXVV-Secret-Class.jpg

Momiji DOAXVV Secret Class

ALL textures and meshes were ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Momiji - Secret Class [DL]

Momiji-DOAXVV-Secret-Class.jpg

Included .PHYD file in all of them for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the pictures

last part of Secret Class mods

Nyotengu DOAXVV Secret Class

included wings/accessories variation.

ALL textures and meshes were ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Nyotengu - Secret Class [DL]

Nyotengu-DOAXVV-Secret-Class.jpg

Rachel DOAXVV Secret Class

ALL textures and meshes were ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Helena - Secret Class [DL]

Rachel-DOAXVV-Secret-Class.jpg

Sarah DOAXVV Secret Class

Sarah-DOAXVV-Secret-Class.jpg

Tina DOAXVV Secret Class

Tina-DOAXVV-Secret-Class.jpg

Christie DOAXVV Destiny Child Mona

ALL textures and meshes were ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Tamaki - Destiny Child (Mona Costume) [DL]

Christie-DOAXVV-Destinys-Child-Mona-Cost

Hitomi DOAXVV Destiny Child Lisa

ALL textures and meshes were ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Misaki - Destiny Child (Lisa Costume) [DL]

Hitomi-DOAXVV-Destinys-Child-Lisa-Costum

Kasumi DOAXVV Destiny Child Lisa

ALL textures and meshes were ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Misaki - Destiny Child (Lisa Costume) [DL]

Kasumi-DOAXVV-Destinys-Child-Lisa-Costum

Nyotengu DOAXVV Destiny Child Mona

Included wings/accessories variation

ALL textures and meshes were ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Tamaki - Destiny Child (Mona Costume) [DL]

Nyotengu-DOAXVV-Destinys-Child-Mona-Cost

first part of the alternate version of Destiny Child costume, Illusion

Ayane DOAXVV Destiny Child Eva Alt. Illusion

ALL textures and meshes were ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Kasumi - Destiny Child (Eva Costume) [DL]

Ayane-DOAXVV-Destinys-Child-Eva-Alternat

Christie DOAXVV Destiny Child Mona Alt. Illusion

Christie-DOAXVV-Destinys-Child-Mona-Alte

Helena DOAXVV Destiny Child Eva Alt. Illusion

ALL textures and meshes were ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Kasumi - Destiny Child (Eva Costume) [DL]

Helena-DOAXVV-Destinys-Child-Eva-Alterna

Hitomi DOAXVV Destiny Child Lisa Alt. Illusion

Hitomi-DOAXVV-Destinys-Child-Lisa-Altern

ok, second part of the alternate version of Destiny Child costume, Illusion:

Kasumi DOAXVV Destiny Child Eva Alt. Illusion

ALL textures and meshes were ported/modded/adapted/ from DOAXVV Kasumi - Destiny Child (Eva Costume) [DL]

Kasumi-DOAXVV-Destinys-Child-Eva-Alterna

Kokoro DOAXVV Destiny Child Lisa Alt. Illusion

ALL textures and meshes were ported/modded/adapted/ from DOAXVV Misaki - Destiny Child (Lisa Costume) [DL]

Kokoro-DOAXVV-Destinys-Child-Lisa-Altern

Leifang DOAXVV Destiny Child Lisa Alt. Illusion

ALL textures and meshes were ported/modded/adapted/ from DOAXVV Misaki - Destiny Child (Lisa Costume) [DL]

Leifang-DOAXVV-Destinys-Child-Lisa-Alter

Mai DOAXVV Destiny Child Eva Alt. Illusion

ALL textures and meshes were ported/modded/adapted/ from DOAXVV Kasumi - Destiny Child (Eva Costume) [DL]

Mai-DOAXVV-Destinys-Child-Eva-Alternate.

third part of the alternate version of Destiny Child costume, Illusion

Marie DOAXVV Destiny Child Davi Alt. Illusion

ALL textures and meshes were ported/modded/adapted/ from DOAXVV Marie Rose - Destiny Child (Davi Suit) [DL]

Marie-DOAXVV-Destinys-Child-Davi-Alterna

Mila DOAXVV Destiny Child Lisa Alt. Illusion

Mila-DOAXVV-Destinys-Child-Lisa-Alternat

Momiji DOAXVV Destiny Child Mona Alt. Illusion

ALL textures and meshes were ported/modded/adapted/ from DOAXVV Tamaki - Destiny Child (Mona Costume) [DL]

Momiji-DOAXVV-Destinys-Child-Mona-Altern

Nyotengu DOAXVV Destiny Child Mona Alt. Illusion

Included wings/accessories variation and 2 color variations.

ALL textures and meshes were ported/modded/adapted/ from DOAXVV Tamaki - Destiny Child (Mona Costume) [DL]

Nyotengu-DOAXVV-Destinys-Child-Mona-Alte

last part of the alternate version of Destiny Child costume, Illusion

Rachel DOAXVV Destiny Child Eva Alt. Illusion

Rachel-DOAXVV-Destinys-Child-Eva-Alterna

Tina DOAXVV Destiny Child Eva Alt. Illusion

Tina-DOAXVV-Destinys-Child-Eva-Alternate

Kasumi DOAXVV Sugoi Dekai

Inlcuded .PHYD file for malfuncion in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture.

ALL textures and meshes were ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Kasumi - Sugoi Dekai SSR

Kasumi-DOAXVV-Sugoi-Dekai.jpg

Marie DOAXVV Sugoi Dekai

Inlcuded .PHYD file for malfuncion in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture.

ALL textures and meshes were ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Marie - Sugoi Dekai SSR (UPDATE)

Marie-DOAXVV-Sugoi-Dekai.jpg