Paradox Forum Request thread!

DerekSorrow

Yea i think theres enough call for a thread for Paradox's games.. mainly CK2 and Stellaris.    Theres plenty of mods (although old) for CK2.. which honestly might help visibility and create a little more demand for these.. and Stellaris... while not much can be done for it know.. just wait til theres a bit more into the game.  A dozen mini expansions later like CK2 and i bet there will be plenty to do in Stellaris.

Ok so the point of this was to get a Paradox game section added.. not complain about their dlc pricing structure.  Granted.. the cost of some i think is kinda out of whack sometimes with what the dlc does.. but.. course.. iv only bought one DLC at full price i think. the rest i get all on sales after its been out a bit.. or find it at other sites too.   I have patience ... at times.

So back to point.. yes i would like to see a separate section for CK2 at the very least.. if not Stellaris too for posting mod specific threads.  Just based on volume over time CK2 should at least get one now.. with Stellaris later on once theres more to mod.

Archived