Sexout BrutalRape Questions/Req

I have SexoutBrutalRapers installed (using Grolik's stable version) and it seems to work fine, but had some questions.

a) Rape does not appear to cross standard sex orientation lines. I haven't seen MM or FF rape, strictly MF. Am I missing a setup in the MCM?

B) Can the PC perform brutal rapes with the same results (steal caps, equipment, etc)? If not, suggest that this be added. I know that PC can rape anyone using "Rape Punch" (or if SexoutRapeGame loaded, the slash button), but do not get the same results as an NPC on PC brutal rape.

c) Can the non-combat brutal rapes be prevented? Sometimes I get the "getting lewd stare" and can see the assailant before he/she gets there. I guess I could shoot them, but is there another option? Reverse Rape Punch, etc?

d) Do the number of enemies make a difference on the combat rape? PC against 2+ enemies get a penalty for avoiding the rape? And multiple enemies could activate a 3 way rape.

e) Might want to limit the number of rapes an NPC can perform in a period. Playing 2 different characters, the male PC was raped 12 times in a row by Jeanie Mae Crawford (Novac - horny old bitch) and famale PC was raped by Sgt outside Primm at least 8 times in a row. The friction burns alone should have killed the NPCs. Maybe a limit of 3-4 in an 8 hr period?

f) Suggestion for rape animations - if fem NPC rapes male PC (or fem PC on male NPC rape if added) or femNPC/femPC rape, I suggest skewing the randomness away from oral, towards anal play (strap on/dildo action). Seems more, well, rape-like than a oral does. Unless the fem is holding a gun to the victim, but that would get a little crowded in the animation.

g) Related to adding PC rapist (b above). Allow PC to choose the type of rape on victim.

h) Maybe an option to reduce a follower/slave rape impulse? Specifically, I had a couple of male slaves that began raping the fem PC multiple times. I could take back the caps, but bastards kept screwing up the armor (no pun intended...OK, yes pun intended). A few time Boone went nuts on Veronica and Sunny. An option to reduce the impulse on followers would be good (again assuming there already isn't one). If there is, it should apply to slaves as well. Maybe a chastity belt with stun damage would work as well...

i) And, uh, hhhmmm. OK, that it for now.

Archived