it appears i cant go into understonekeep, markarth

One of the problems with papyrus logs is that they only show what happens up to the crash. A log will stop just before every crash, so it won't necessarily show what the problem is. Sometimes you can tell based on what things lead up to it, i.e. what the last few lines in the log say, but not always. When you're having problems, it's best to attach a papyrus log and your current load order, just in case someone knows of a mod or mods that conflict and can cause specific problems.

Logs are much more useful in determining non-CTD problems, generally speaking.

At any rate, I don't see anything specific in your log that would cause a crash. I do wonder if it might be a skeleton problem though.

There are a lot of errors about Sexlab Inflation Framework. This doesn't mean it's necessarily the cause of your problem, but it might be something to look at.

for some reason whenever i try to get to understone keep to kill the chef for the dark brotherhood quest line, im always stuck in a perpetual loading screen, no image or nothing just black backdrop with billowing smoke until eventually the smoke freezes and then a whole lot of nothing.

as required, here is my papyrus log attachicon.gifPapyrus.0.log

I'm sorry but how is a Papyrus log required.

All its going to indicate is if you have a particularly spammy mod.  It will also be useful in finding mods that you say uninstalled and left orphan scripts but hey you could use a Save Game Cleaner to identify and deal with those.

Walking through a door and crashing can be a whole butt load of things.

You could have changed all sorts of stuff around in your Load Order but we don't know about that since you didn't offer the information of everything and when you installed, how you installed, and time stamped them.

Seriously though, chances are you just have been installing and uninstalling mods mid play or have put together a load order of mods that is just over the top.

well i now have an actual crash log, after starting a new game i do get to go into the keep if only for a second. whats weird is that an autosave was made that is just static, and another save that i did not make but was numbered none the less, rather all it says is HdtPhysicsExtension Autosave.ess.

this only happens in understone keep, all other keeps in all other major holds dont have a problem...

Papyrus.0.log

i've sorted my esps multiple times, ran loot, etc.

i will add my modlist as well:

modlist.txt

I don't recognize most of the mods in your load order. Of those I do know, CCAS is the only one I can see that does something specific with Understone Keep. I'm pretty sure the changes I made won't mess with anything, but I've been wrong before. :) Try disabling that and test?

Another option is to disable mods one at a time until you find the cause.

I don't recognize most of the mods in your load order. Of those I do know, CCAS is the only one I can see that does something specific with Understone Keep. I'm pretty sure the changes I made won't mess with anything, but I've been wrong before. :) Try disabling that and test?

Another option is to disable mods one at a time until you find the cause.

nah it cant be CCAS, that was installed for the new playthrough. i'll try the second option though

for some reason whenever i try to get to understone keep to kill the chef for the dark brotherhood quest line, im always stuck in a perpetual loading screen, no image or nothing just black backdrop with billowing smoke until eventually the smoke freezes and then a whole lot of nothing.

as required, here is my papyrus log attachicon.gifPapyrus.0.log

that freeze mean a broken script

[08/23/2016 - 06:43:28PM] MilkModEconomy MilkCycle for milkmaid:Lydia

[08/23/2016 - 06:43:28PM] MME_Storage: Triggered getLactacidCurrent() for actor Lydia

those scripts have some trace "scriptname is doing something"

that's to check they are doing what they are supposed to do

your log would look like that

scripname blabla doing blablabla

if the broken script had a trace before the problem

so looking for a solution to that problem in that log is useless

if you use mo, copy paste your profile, rename that test profile, and try after removing some mods

once you can enter, enable back some mods

once you know the mod that have a problem, either you check conflicts in tesedit, either you get rid of it (dangerous option if things from that mod are in the save)

Archived