WickedWhims v180b [2024-06-08]

TURBODRIVER_WickedWoohoo_Main conflicts with 6 other package TURBODRIVER_WickedWoohoo _........ CAS, Animations, Debug, Exhibitionism, Overrides, Woohoo and moxiemason_nomosaic_06092014. The conflict has 0x0166038C-0x00000000-0x0000000000000000. Conflicts all identical. And each of the 6 packages together the same conflict.
There is a conflict package  moxiemason_nomosaic_06092014 0x545AC67A-0x00D6FA33-0xDEAD4915C9C6C0D8. This does not affect the game? Sorry for my bad English.

Is it me or is there no solo option(s) yet?

Also vaginal floor doesn't seem to work, I'm guessing animators need to add animations first or is this not ready yet?

The old one is not available anymore, but I've requested one from Mike24 and you can see it in his topic. They should be out next month.

I hope you don't force players to choose between this mod and MC Woohoo.  It would be awesome if you collaborated with the author and made a compatible version.

There is no possibility for any compatibility with any other script mod. The sex skill for WickedWoohoo would work differently and eventually the default woohoo would be removed with a enhanced relationships system making the mc command woohoo mod not work with any of that.

Working with a existing script mod puts me at risk of any changes the other creators may do and possibility of it getting outdated and leaving me with my broken mod. Collaboration limits my creativity and creativity of the other creator deciding who should do what and significantly lengthens the production making both ways wait to finish their part in works. There is no good outcome from this at all.

@TURBODRIVER

Would you prefer bug reports for patreon version here or on patreon?

For now, I just met a child sim who was feeling flirty. Which I thought was odd because I didn't know they could be flirty. Whenever the child did the flirty movements (In conversation waving their hands and what not between conversation) the child would rise up (presumably to T/YA/A/E height) and do the motions. This would be with the latest version.

fna9sh.jpg

If you're using the Patreon version then it is the best to report it on Patreon so I know what version you're using for sure.

There is no way WickedWoohoo would affect the mood of any sim at all, there is nothing that does it yet.

And even the next release doesn't have anything that causes flirty moods. That has to be different mod.

Hi all! Great mod! I think must have miss someting... some of the females sims got a penis, that's pretty weird any way to fix it? (sorry for my english ^^")

You're probably using something else that causes that since the mod doesn't apply penis mesh on actual females.

I was just wondering if you ever considered using untraditional nerds penis mesh instead of the one you are currently using. Personally I like his mesh better but I stopped using it because it is incompatible with this mod.

I was asked for it many times and I guess I will look into it right now.

TURBODRIVER_WickedWoohoo_Main conflicts with 6 other package TURBODRIVER_WickedWoohoo _........ CAS, Animations, Debug, Exhibitionism, Overrides, Woohoo and moxiemason_nomosaic_06092014. The conflict has 0x0166038C-0x00000000-0x0000000000000000. Conflicts all identical. And each of the 6 packages together the same conflict.

There is a conflict package  moxiemason_nomosaic_06092014 0x545AC67A-0x00D6FA33-0xDEAD4915C9C6C0D8. This does not affect the game? Sorry for my bad English.

Anything that ends with 0x0000000000000000 would be a key file that just contains the names of files in the package. Nothing interesting. The conflict detector should at least ignore that file.

Anything that ends with 0x0000000000000000 would be a key file that just contains the names of files in the package. Nothing interesting. The conflict detector should at least ignore that file. 

How to deal with moxiemason_nomosaic_06092014? http://modthesims.info/d/533172
It is not needed ? His delete? I have an infinite loading Lot (Family).Sorry for my bad English.

Hey Turbodriver! Did you know that over on Pandorasims the pay-site they are using images of animations made for this mood and advertising it as their own "Fantastic F*** MOD!" ?

Saw the similar thing but on some russian site. WickedWoohoo there was named "TS4 Animated Woohoo".

There is no point to bring up stealing stuff, there is nothing you can do about it. Part of our world that you can only be disappointed with. It's just sad.

Make sure to be safe with scripts you find on weird sites, they actually can be harmful to your pc since the python scripting level gives you some access to your private files and internet connection. I don't think any anti-virus would even consider detecting that stuff as malware.

why do sims use exhibitionism so often at the work place when the auto exhibitionism is cut OFF completely? I dont want them really stripping needlessly everywhere especially at work. the settings for this i have turned off ( or its supposed to be) so why is it still insisting.

If you mean that sims get naked in work (someone said that scientist job has that happening) then this will be fixed in the next public version.

Does anyone know how to get a solo session going?

What is the problem you have? If there are no animations for that then unfortunately you have to wait, sorry about that.

How to deal with moxiemason_nomosaic_06092014? http://modthesims.info/d/533172
It is not needed ? His delete? I have an infinite loading Lot (Family).Sorry for my bad English.

No mosaic is already in WickedWoohoo, but having both will not break the mod at all. What version of the mod and the game you have?

Hi everyone! I tried to install the mod but it doesn't appear in the mod list in the game. I did everything like in the topic which explains it. Is it because I downloaded the game on Origin? Because there is not a "Mods" folder, I had to create it.

Thank you for your answers!! :)

The mods folder appears on Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4.

Yes, indeed. It's just that it installed it on my onedrive documents. Didn't see it. Thank you :)

Don't want to create my own thread for this so I thought I would ask here. I'm trying to find a good detailed skin for the CmarNYC Anatomy mod.

I've got some good default skin replacements but the penis is kind of flat textured comparatively and Google search for related terms turns up a ton of Sims 3 stuff.

Anyways, just looking to see if anyone is aware of any male default replacements or overlays that add detail to the penis.

It worked! All perfectly!

Help me please!

I have two questions.

1. - When I enter the code "wickedwoohoo.exglobalmaxlevel" -

Nothing happens, there is no message, no visual change.

2 - Why is my sims themselves do not do anything?

They only undress and go sometimes naked.

In order to they had sex, I need to give the command.

They themselves do not fuck)) Absolutely.

They themselves will not take the initiative?

They themselves live their lives and do without sex?

Why is that?  

Hi guys. Great work. But here is my question. I had to delete vivid file and Anarcis file, because my game didnt want to start. Any idea why is that? (Animations from another creators are ok). Thank you.

Make sure the files are correctly extract, Use 7 Zip, not windows store program

Hi guys. Great work. But here is my question. I had to delete vivid file and Anarcis file, because my game didnt want to start. Any idea why is that? (Animations from another creators are ok). Thank you.

Make sure the files are correctly extract, Use 7 Zip, not windows store program

Yes that was it. Thank you very much for help.

Does anybody know where I can get the female pubic hair textures from this picture?

http://www.loverslab.com/uploads/post-536691-0-42320500-1474388002.png

The pubic hair is by Kijiko:

http://kijiko-sims-annex.tumblr.com/

Unfortunately the link doesn't appear to be working anymore.

Try this link, and scroll down a little;

http://kijiko-catfood.com/skin-tone-glow-edition-and-skin-texture-overhaul/

Thanks for the working link.

Next issue do you know how to get these on the sims bodies? I thought they would be tatoos, but thye are not showing up in CAS any suggestions?

hello thank you already for this great mods by cons I have some concern with the exhibitionist when my sims removed something every household sims stops to make it to Vienna and see if that's going Launches annimation the gen style alor I buy the skill without discomfort and does not change and that is really a concern in terms of gameplay and cool if not alor if you avé a solution and if it takes off the exhibitionist how to thank you

ps sorry for my English I use google translation

I hope you don't force players to choose between this mod and MC Woohoo.  It would be awesome if you collaborated with the author and made a compatible version.

I've been using both MC and WickedWoohoo since the beginning and I've had no problems. 

There are two issues that I've seen quite frequently.  The Wicked Woohoo mod breaks the 'Sleepy Woohoo - False' option and the 'Redress after Woohoo - True' options in MC Woohoo.  They work occasionally but most of the time they don't.  Deaderpool even mentioned that he saw the same things when he had both mods installed together (in the sexysims.info MC Woohoo forum).

Hey, the animations and woohoo actions work wonderfully, however I'm running into other issues in my game. 

1. Exhibitionist crashes my game. When I tell my sim to do the admire interaction thing in the mirror, he takes his clothes off and then my game crashes to my desktop. Deleted the exhibitionist module and no more crashes.

2. My sims will go to their job or school on time but they do not return home on time. They will not return at all until like 2am or something crazy and then the games pauses and loads all the notifications before I can play them. Removing WW fixed this issue. I'd like to be able to use the mod again if you can help.

Any clue why these 2 things are happening? Any help is appreciated!

Help me please!

I have two questions.

1. - When I enter the code "wickedwoohoo.exglobalmaxlevel" -

Nothing happens, there is no message, no visual change.

2 - Why is my sims themselves do not do anything?

They only undress and go sometimes naked.

In order to they had sex, I need to give the command.

They themselves do not fuck)) Absolutely.

They themselves will not take the initiative?

They themselves live their lives and do without sex?

Why is that?