WickedWhims v180b [2024-06-07]

And if there is a blanket theme for ww , where could I share my ideas and fantasies of new ww features that I would like to see ?

I would like to see in we condoms with antennae or with cones ... for pleasure , a powerful orgasm . Well, still an STD

1 minute ago, Tyrber said:

And if there is a blanket theme for ww , where could I share my ideas and fantasies of new ww features that I would like to see ?

I would like to see in we condoms with antennae or with cones ... for pleasure , a powerful orgasm . Well, still an STD

Don't think that's gonna happen anytime soon. It seems the creator is too set on his own ideas and doesn't care much about other users suggestions or thoughts on the matter.

So is it only me or does the newest WW and sims update have problems, the progress won't save, at least not all the time, sometimes it does, but then some things are not like they were, i just used mirror to change my sim and after going out of CAS, she was in front of the house, and everything got reverted to back when i moved in.

1 minute ago, NiX10 said:

So is it only me or does the newest WW and sims update have problems, the progress won't save, at least not all the time, sometimes it does, but then some things are not like they were, i just used mirror to change my sim and after going out of CAS, she was in front of the house, and everything got reverted to back when i moved in.

Welcome to the club... 

2 minutes ago, WvBE said:

Don't think that's gonna happen anytime soon. It seems the creator is too set on his own ideas and doesn't care much about other users suggestions or thoughts on the matter.

I just spontaneously wrote my ideas .   And , therefore , I want to find a special topic for the idea and suggestions of WW .☺️

Il y a 8 minutes, Tyrber a dit :

Et s’il y a un thème général pour ww, où pourrais-je partager mes idées et mes fantasmes de nouvelles fonctionnalités ww que j’aimerais voir ?

J’aimerais voir chez nous des préservatifs avec des antennes ou avec des cônes... pour le plaisir, un orgasme puissant. Eh bien, toujours une MST

tu peux me fére voir pour fiché avéc ce mod Cumshine 0.3.3

19 minutes ago, NiX10 said:

Also in CAS, is anyone else missing the option to chose if sim prefers males or females? it was in the likes and dislikes section, and now i can't see it anymore, did it get removed? 

That option is gone since EA introduced Sexual Orientation for ALL age groups from TEEN and up. The same TEENS which THIS MOD considers to be PRE-TEEN. Just saying.....

I'm still having issues with sims refusing sex because their sexual orientation is not compatible, even though they are supposed to be compatible. As soon as I turn off the "respect gender preferences" option, they go right to fuckin'. I'm guessing there is somehow something wrong with that part of WW.

I don't know how nobody else seems to be having this issue. You all must be playing things where "anything goes", so you don't notice it, or it's just my luck.

I have removed several mods so far in attempt to see if they were causing the issue, but so far nothing has worked.

5 minutes ago, SpookyDjinn said:

That option is gone since EA introduced Sexual Orientation for ALL age groups from TEEN and up. The same TEENS which THIS MOD considers to be PRE-TEEN. Just saying.....

That might explain the issue I'm having then, actually.. Well to some degree anyway...

I didn't know that EA added their own gender stuff. Because I too do not see gender preference under likes and dislikes anymore.

I have only seen 1 other person post about this: unsupported animation rig. I've had it for 170h, I, and j versions. I know for a fact that I don't have any competing animations or body issues, bc I literally deleted everything but WW in my mods folder!

Old saves, new saves, games 5 minutes old will still get that damn "Wicked Whims is sad :(

42 minutes ago, NiX10 said:

Also in CAS, is anyone else missing the option to chose if sim prefers males or females? it was in the likes and dislikes section, and now i can't see it anymore, did it get removed? 

The option can be found under the gender tab (the three dots under the male a female symbols) by the way.

Just another thing EA fuck up, in my opinion...

8 minutes ago, Z0mBieP00Nani said:

The option can be found under the gender tab (the three dots under the male a female symbols) by the way.

Just another thing EA fuck up, in my opinion...

Yeah i looked there but i don't see it, all i see is if the sim has breasts, or has penis etc. but nothing on if he prefers males or females