WickedWhims v180b [2024-06-07]

On 8/1/2022 at 8:40 PM, The Masked Moddess said:

turbomeme.jpg.fb6a05aae1ec7f920ed5e851c6409e87.jpg

Bwahahahahaha:lol: I keep this picture if you don't mind. That's simply great!!

To be fair I don't think these negative reviews are deserved. I don't like TD's new policy towards teens at all, however WW it's not just teens. TD has done a lot to improve WW over the years while working on this. I understand this is a way for people to express their disapproval. Yet this does not negate all his work.

Before the patch, NPC Sims were always clean if you met her again, it would be nice if you

could put that back in, or have I overlooked a setting?

I don't really need teenage sex, but I think they took that out for fear of EA. I prefer the mod to remain

without teenage sex than no wicken whims at all.

Thanks for the Amazing Mod and the always fast updates.

Edited by BTSAddicts
1 hour ago, Red Lilibet said:

Bwahahahahaha:lol: I keep this picture if you don't mind. That's simply great!!

To be fair I don't think these negative reviews are deserved. I don't like TD's new policy towards teens at all, however WW it's not just teens. TD has done a lot to improve WW over the years while working on this. I understand this is a way for people to express their disapproval. Yet this does not negate all his work.

The amount of people that, judging by their whining, is obsessed with teen sex is staggering. ?

Edited by carnation77
4 hours ago, smashl66 said:

Basically I just deleted my game and game save and restored my game back to v1.89.214.1030 & WW 1.70g

How do you restore your game to a previous version? I feel the same thing, before this version it was working much better.

8 hours ago, 0PoisonPink0 said:

The only tracker that you can put in a sims mod are those that the paywallers from the doxxing scandal used: files that are personalized and delivered individually to each patron and contain minimal variation in the package's textures, color swatches, etc that that only the creator knows about, not fucking spyware as you seen to be suggesting.

Wrong, as mod could have python code. Even with limited libraries you could do a great harm to a computer. Like downloading hostile code and executing it., nuking their mod folder... The imagination is the limit.

About doxing, harrassement etc : https://www.change.org/p/electronic-arts-protect-sims-4-players-from-doxxing-cyber-harrassment-and-permapaywalling-some-sims-4-cc

4 minutes ago, carnation77 said:

The amount of people that, judging but their whining, is obsessed with teen sex is staggering. ?

Yeah... and a bit disturbing too. Damn, I'm starting to come across as "judgey" too... I apologize to anyone I've offended by that statement. We are all here for the same exact mod which places us in a community that perhaps may draw negative attention from others who really don't understand why most people play using a NSFW mod at all.
------
NOT DIRECTED AT ANYONE PERSON, JUST ME SPEAKING OPENLY HERE AND NOT ON TB BEHALF/OR REQUEST: opinion incoming! 

But we all need to be thankful for Turbo not throwing his hands up at ungracious "guests" at his table and walking away from WW altogether. He could have. He hasn't. I hope he won't. (I don't think he even is considering that option at this point, but my brain works at worst case scenarios at the speed of light constantly)...
But not everyone is demanding teen sex. Not everyone ever even wanted that. I think it's more about freedom of expression and storytelling more than anything else that has the majority of people questioning why the decisions were made as they were.

It's just that this particular issue seems to be what a few people circle around and obsess about. Let's do something different people, let's use our "imaginations". Take a young adult, (since they look like the teen model pretty much anyway) and PRETEND they are 18-19. I really don't see why it must be "teen" if everything else remains the same. Pretend they are really smart (give them the genius trait or something) and head them off to Uni... 
Just really doesn't feel like a deal breaker to me, I guess. 

14 minutes ago, Despairing Poet said:

Yeah... and a bit disturbing too. Damn, I'm starting to come across as "judgey" too... I apologize to anyone I've offended by that statement. We are all here for the same exact mod which places us in a community that perhaps may draw negative attention from others who really don't understand why most people play using a NSFW mod at all.
------
NOT DIRECTED AT ANYONE PERSON, JUST ME SPEAKING OPENLY HERE AND NOT ON TB BEHALF/OR REQUEST: opinion incoming! 

But we all need to be thankful for Turbo not throwing his hands up at ungracious "guests" at his table and walking away from WW altogether. He could have. He hasn't. I hope he won't. (I don't think he even is considering that option at this point, but my brain works at worst case scenarios at the speed of light constantly)...
But not everyone is demanding teen sex. Not everyone ever even wanted that. I think it's more about freedom of expression and storytelling more than anything else that has the majority of people questioning why the decisions were made as they were.

It's just that this particular issue seems to be what a few people circle around and obsess about. Let's do something different people, let's use our "imaginations". Take a young adult, (since they look like the teen model pretty much anyway) and PRETEND they are 18-19. I really don't see why it must be "teen" if everything else remains the same. Pretend they are really smart (give them the genius trait or something) and head them off to Uni... 

I do notice that as this is going on for longer, people seem to become more obsessed (heck, I noticed it with myself to).

And I think one thing that you mentioned is maybe the most important for most people: the question why.

Honestly, I think if TD maybe made a post or something explaining the thought process and why the decision was made, alot of people would probably be ok and move on.

But that is just what I think might be the case.

I couldn't believe my eyes at first. I thought it was a joke. It's just a shame.

I looked up to you and admired your work.

I thought you were one of us ...

It's not just about teenage sex. What the ban says is much higher and much worse. It takes us back to the 1800's where sex was forbidden and bad.

My god, it's a game.

What do you want to do next? Ban incest because it's immoral? And then? Ban ALL sex because the church says so???

I can't believe what's happening here.

Without sex you wouldn't be damned here. My mother had her first child when she was 17. My sister at 15.

Why are you making such a mess now? I could hide in Sims from my bad situation, from the crises, from the world.

You're also censoring the world of Sims 4 now. Sorry, but I hate you for that.

How you make the world worse now is just not okay. NOT okay.

19 minutes ago, Nightthing said:

It's not just about teenage sex. What the ban says is much higher and much worse. It takes us back to the 1800's where sex was forbidden and bad.

1) Take a deep breath.

2) Install the inappropriate unlock

3) Remember that during Victoria times, the age of consent was raised to 13 in 1875 in Britain and to 16 in 1885, the sexual prudence is a modern American phenomenon.

2 hours ago, Despairing Poet said:

------

These mods are really the only thing that brings some people to play TS4 at all. A lot of us really aren't into the cutesy vanilla bullshit that's in the base game. We play games for the lulz.

I mean, how can my super horny alien sim expect to turn the Sims world into a land of purple-skinned babies if he has to wait until they're 20 in sims years?! That's two sim-equivalent years that she could put out a half-dozen spawn! ?

3 hours ago, carnation77 said:

The amount of people that, judging by their whining, is obsessed with teen sex is staggering. ?

The problem is stripping features for the wrong reasons. Like saying that teens are now "prepubescent", which is an absurd and false statement. If you are a teen, you have already hit puberty.

2 hours ago, SysGhost said:

I do notice that as this is going on for longer, people seem to become more obsessed (heck, I noticed it with myself to).

And I think one thing that you mentioned is maybe the most important for most people: the question why.

Honestly, I think if TD maybe made a post or something explaining the thought process and why the decision was made, alot of people would probably be ok and move on.

But that is just what I think might be the case.

The irony of you saying this and your profile pic is hilarious really Shinometa the anime about how a high school girl is fighting against the ban on sexual thing which cause one of the character to basically being confusing her emotions and act out with sexual things which by the way also a high school girl.

The Answer to the why question is either EA basically told them preemptively to do it because online backlash is something they don't want and sad as it is I agree I legit see people arguing over now over Sky Strikers a fucking Yu-Gi-Oh calling them Pedos fucking weird I dislike the deck but it's a fucking card so EA or TD didn't want the backlash I 100% agree with them. 

But if it because of some weird personal moral duty TD made than yeah they deserve the backlash I could be convince on the teen - adult personally I never used it maybe that's why but still it's up to individuals who want to use it but whichever way you slice it teen - teen is fucking weird the life states have never had a set age but even then I think most of us assume 16-18 because they can work and live by themselves shit EA themselves had mess around which is the teen woohoo for awhile now. Up to the individual to what they want from their game and where they draw the line not for anybody else that's censorship and a lot assumptions.

Does WW glorify it yeah but it's pixel I don't give a shit but one the most popular shows Euphoria a 100% does this also casted attractive and grown people to play sexy teenager but that's not weird, Breaking Bad drug dealing, Dexter murder or any other show millions of show that does but pixel is where people draw the fucking line so absolutely stupid and not saying somethings don't need to ban like fuck anybody playing with the WW file that allows children they are legit sickos but teen on teen makes everyone grab their moral signs and act like they don't consume thing that do the same things. But yeah I do agree some people are overreacting as annoying there is a workaround I haven't upgrade but still go download it shouldn't be that big of a deal if its story related to fix.

1 hour ago, Nightthing said:

I couldn't believe my eyes at first. I thought it was a joke. It's just a shame.

I looked up to you and admired your work.

I thought you were one of us ...

My god, it's a game.

What do you want to do next? Ban incest because it's immoral? And then? Ban ALL sex because the church says so???

I can't believe what's happening here.

Without sex you wouldn't be damned here. My mother had her first child when she was 17. My sister at 15.

Why are you making such a mess now? I could hide in Sims from my bad situation, from the crises, from the world.

You're also censoring the world of Sims 4 now. Sorry, but I hate you for that.

How you make the world worse now is just not okay. NOT okay.

lol its not that deep bruh. like you said.

its a video game

29 minutes ago, SoCalExile said:

These mods are really the only thing that brings some people to play TS4 at all. A lot of us really aren't into the cutesy vanilla bullshit that's in the base game. We play games for the lulz.

absolutely true for me. vanilla game is boring as hell so I wouldn't last more than a few hours without sex mods, basemental drugs and others. it pisses off when they don't let you play the way you want for no apparent reason since the vanilla game is TOO BORING!

Yesterday, right after the EA Update, it worked proper for a few hours and now all the problems (ww don't save settings, resetting savegame) are back, right with each new savegame. I don't understand that. Feels like someone pushed the button

Edited by Nighty75
31 minutes ago, Uninuke said:

The irony of you saying this and your profile pic is hilarious really Shinometa the anime about how a high school girl is fighting against the ban on sexual thing which cause one of the character to basically being confusing her emotions and act out with sexual things which by the way also a high school girl.

My guy, Shimoneta is gold!

But in all seriousness, I could imagen EA/TD trying to avoid backlash, also due to the CP stuff that happen a year or two back.

And I never realy understood why draw the line on certain things but then support other things that are, either just as bad or sometimes even worse... but hey, it's the internet what are you going to do.

Edited by SysGhost
1 hour ago, Banjo-kazooie said:

Bonjour ou bonsoir pourquoi sa ne marche plus les rapports sexuels adolescents  ( WickedWhims)

Tu pourras trouver ce dont tu as besoin ici

You will find what you need here :

Edited by Gambit
1 hour ago, SysGhost said:

My guy, Shimoneta is gold!

But in all seriousness, I could imagen EA/TD trying to avoid backlash, also due to the CP stuff that happen a year or two back.

And I never realy understood why draw the line on certain things but then support other things that are, either just as bad or sometimes even worse... but hey, it's the internet what are you going to do.

One of the Legit funniest unexpected anime with a amazing unique message I've watch.

I honestly believe the way some people are having to change their mod because of it leads me to believe the theory they don't want the backlash which is fair I wish TD would've if that was the case more understandable.

The reason people do the unfair accusations is because they want to be better and feel better is my belief they don't consume said product or play said and instead of going it doesn't matter to them they act holier than thou.

I have seen this happening more and more with games, anime, manga or anything now. Because everything is everything to these people, you like WW and use it for teen stories your pedo, and this anime doing fan service pedo(weird sure but that why I read Seinen) same people also would consume a product with the same thing just not animated or forgot the most important thing when it comes to games or any form of certain types of media none of it is real the characters that you play, watch, write or make aren't real and instead of giving people the benefit of the doubt they just assume that anybody person is nefarious and it's such a idiotic hypocritical stance and lacks a certain type of world experience from these people.

1 minute ago, Chaleara_84 said:

Quick question: Is anyone still using 170h and if so, does 170h still work with the last patch 1.90.375.1020 ? 

My game started behaving strangely yesterday after WW told me it was outdated, even though prior to that it was fine. I know that WW goes online when you load the game to check the version you're using, and I'm wondering if it's possible that the server is sending some code back that breaks 170h. I took my laptop offline, recovered a previous save and it's working fine again. 

34 minutes ago, Bumble81 said:

My game started behaving strangely yesterday after WW told me it was outdated, even though prior to that it was fine. I know that WW goes online when you load the game to check the version you're using, and I'm wondering if it's possible that the server is sending some code back that breaks 170h. I took my laptop offline, recovered a previous save and it's working fine again. 

Lmao

20 hours ago, 0PoisonPink0 said:

Hello reading comprehension???? Tell me where did I exactly say that DD contained that? Please go back to my post and read it again, this time carefully, because if you had done that  the 1st time you would have realized that I said that he modified WW.

DD wasn't even a thing back then when this started, it was a modular mod called CNWW that he uploaded here and on the p*do site.

a21Fqrj.png.37bce21e633c6d441529a3b23ea8feb7.png

1366312425_Screenshot2022-08-02215128.png.be4342ccfd8625e8946d0f1010ffcebc.pngAlso before he was permanently banned for stealing code from others mods, the admins deleted his mod and warned him more several times. One of them was because he accidentally forgot to remove the p*do stuff from the LL version.

And bold of you to assume that those sickos wouldn't modify the rigs themselves to include "additional" bones

Read all the above

Whoa, whoa, whoa.  Holy shit.  ?omg.

Today after waiting for the fix to be released and after updating ALL my mods, I finally updated my game and Io and behold my teen sims can still have sex.

Stop whining people, the end is not yet nigh...

Spoiler

1251617960_Screenshot2022-08-0318_43_51.png.87a7d5bfd3eac4d154bfb9cf72171eec.png

1412347293_Screenshot2022-08-0318_34_41.png.43afea3b1ded05c2e63ff099d84607bd.png

69743022_Screenshot2022-08-0318_35_02.png.9b09ed017f105eb71850a690e6771a94.png

1596134451_Screenshot2022-08-0318_35_41.png.60f56cb52d00d8da7438594130a10c4f.png

1521240113_Screenshot2022-08-0319_06_05.png.313a99ab6c253a1324b6df984ad917b0.png

Edited by carnation77
17 hours ago, SoCalExile said:

I love how people post half a supposed screenshot and that's supposed to be irrefutable evidence that condemns a person for life. 

Nevermind that Turbo admitted to deliberately putting code in WW that breaks other mods. Not to mention the trackers that  Oops19'sPrivacy Protector mod finds. Then, after all that, Turbo accuses the dude of transphobia with ANOTHER screenshot that was totally out of context, which calls into question these screenshots. 

DD does nothing to babies/toddlers/children. Nothing. 

I don't know who to believe or what to think, and I hate it.  I hate that this whole community is put in the middle.