WickedWhims v180a [2024-05-20]

13 hours ago, MrGrey said:

Yes. I've seen the same thing. I moved MCCC out of my mod folder because it seems to be throwing a lot of errors, which doesn't bother me as much as I suspect (but don't know) that it won't let me sign up for anything after school because I used MCCC to make high school optional.

I've also seen the short sex thing.  Not sure if it was in the animation's XML file or in the settings or a real honest to goodness glitch. I'm gonna go with I screwed up somehow, or some other mod

So, MCCC would be the one acting up, and not WW? Hm... Good to know. I'll test my game without it, too, then.

And, yeah... I mean, this patch broke SO MANY THINGS that I suspect, and hope that some other mod is causing the sex progression from progressing.

I don't know why I'm even bothering trying to play this game, right now. It's a fucking mess ?

24 minutes ago, SysGhost said:

1- Download the "Inapropriate Unlock" and install it. (

2- Turn teen options on in settings

3- And finaly give the teens the "Post-Puberty" atribute

4- Have fun

i need add Post Puberty to all new teen sims ? this can be set automatically ?

As soon as they announced this game update, I started playing the game offline. I have the game on Steam, and Steam keeps trying to download the patch, which I keep stopping. Considering the cluster fuck it's caused JUST in the vanilla game - never mind how it's messed up mods like WW - I think it's going to be some time before I feel I can update it. I've also not updated to the newest WW, since  I am waiting to see what TD does with his mod. The most irritating thing about these game updates is, that I don't WANT these newest DLCs! I have no interest in Werewolves or the High School packs. Yet, even although I will NEVER buy them, I still have to put up with these game-breaking patches. Right now, my game is working "reasonably" well, but ever since the Pronouns update, which I stupidly allowed, there's been severe glitching, lagging, short freezing during any animations including vanilla ones, like running, standing, sitting - even walking. The game wasn't doing that before THAT patch. 

12 minutes ago, karazin1991 said:

i need add Post Puberty to all new teen sims ? this can be set automatically ?

Nope you can't set it automaticly, you either need to do it to each teen indivualy, or go to

1- "assign wicked atributes"

2- select all sims

3- selec all teenage sims

and that way all current teen sims have it, any new teen sim need to manualy get it assigned to them.

Edited by SysGhost
2 hours ago, SysGhost said:

Nope you can't set it automaticly, you either need to do it to each teen indivualy, or go to

1- "assign wicked atributes"

2- select all sims

3- selec all teenage sims

and that way all current teen sims have it, any new teen sim need to manualy get it assigned to them.

ah that suck , thanks for help

I think that just like the Werewolf pack was to appeal to the furry fans, the High School pack was supposed to appeal to the teen age fans. Then EA got word from lawyers, marketers, or some political group that it would have negative market impact, so EA started to enforce rules that were on the books that they hadn't been enforcing, catching everyone un-prepared.

20 hours ago, The Masked Moddess said:

I want a thriving modding community, where it worths it for modders to maintain, update and expand their creations. If they want to be compensated for it, let it be; and I, as a customer can vote with my wallet on who I do wanna buy from. This commie mentality that EA is now pandering to (which found fertile grounds to none of my surprise). This will only lead us to the desolate land, where the most talented modders might just fuck off and get a corpo job instead of making my favorite game better, and we're left with third rate recolors.

Seriously, I will never understand, why people can't just walk away from a product if they can't afford it or not willing to pay for it? Nobody is forcing anybody to pay for anything. It's all up to the individual.

You just bashed: The *entire* minecraft community, everyone who mods for The Elder Scrolls and Fallout, everyone who mods Corruption of Champions, everyone who makes their own games, and..... yeah, you basically just bashed all the people on LL.

You sit here, demanding pay and claiming that no one would create without monetary value, that having people mod for free would lead to "the desolate land, where the most talented modders might just fuck off and get a corpo job instead of making my favorite game better, and we're left with third rate recolors." clearly you rely too heavily on the Sims for entertainment. Go play a game like, idk, "Don't Starve" or "Blush Blush" or something (A free online dress-up game maybe?). Find another life sim to play and see what that modding community is like.

Or are you really so stuck looking at the world like an Umbrige?

And this: "Seriously, I will never understand, why people can't just walk away from a product if they can't afford it or not willing to pay for it? Nobody is forcing anybody to pay for anything. It's all up to the individual."
I've had to waste so much money because people make sims or houses with CC that's locked behind a pay wall. Do you understand how entitled the Sims 4 modding community is?

• TURBODRIVER changed the title to WickedWhims v170i [2022-07-30]
16 hours ago, Firesighn said:

WHAT!!!! Too much for me... But what do you mean with DD? What DD means?

1 minute ago, simsupremo said:

WHAT!!!! Too much for me... But what do you mean with DD? What DD means?

DD stands for Devious Desires, another sex mod but it allows alot of "extreme" fetishes and pushes alot of limits. Althoug it's not available on this site as the ceator was banned.

5 minutes ago, loulybelle said:

My game is wrecked.

My WW settings keep resetting itself. I've had a sim baby, saved the game. Went back baby there, not linked to mum or dad and the mum is still pregnant.

That has nothing to do with wicked whims. Thats the irritating so called groundhog day bug thats killing my game right now. My sim has had the same set of twins four times now and each time the preceding sets are removed from the family tree. Im about to throw the whole game into the trash because its unplayable. If this patch that just came through doesnt fix it, I just might. And its not looking good because the bug in question ,wasnt even mentioned in the patch notes and yes they know about it because theres an open bug report on the ea forum. 

36 minutes ago, LavenderCat said:

You just bashed: The *entire* minecraft community, everyone who mods for The Elder Scrolls and Fallout, everyone who mods Corruption of Champions, everyone who makes their own games, and..... yeah, you basically just bashed all the people on LL.

You sit here, demanding pay and claiming that no one would create without monetary value, that having people mod for free would lead to "the desolate land, where the most talented modders might just fuck off and get a corpo job instead of making my favorite game better, and we're left with third rate recolors." clearly you rely too heavily on the Sims for entertainment. Go play a game like, idk, "Don't Starve" or "Blush Blush" or something (A free online dress-up game maybe?). Find another life sim to play and see what that modding community is like.

Or are you really so stuck looking at the world like an Umbrige?

And this: "Seriously, I will never understand, why people can't just walk away from a product if they can't afford it or not willing to pay for it? Nobody is forcing anybody to pay for anything. It's all up to the individual."
I've had to waste so much money because people make sims or houses with CC that's locked behind a pay wall. Do you understand how entitled the Sims 4 modding community is?

The only one Moddess bashed were the commies, and they deserve more than they get.

I am curious, how much time have you spent modding? How much time learning highly technical skills, from meshing, scripting to rigging? Or learning to draw, or paint to do decent texture work. Or learned animation techniques? Is the answer 0 minutes?

Yes there are the exceptions that will spend dozens to hundred(s) of hours every month working on their little thing and they will do it for free. Most skilled people wont. If you believe that people are not entitled to compensation for their work, I would be curious what you do for a living.

Anyway, good luck to Turbo in fixing this mess EA landed us in.

25 minutes ago, Oven-toasted-owl said:

No it still won't save my progress in game

You have to use a clean savegame. One where the bug never occurred. Delete the localthumbcache.package and it works.

Edited by Nighty75
correction
28 minutes ago, Nighty75 said:

Vous devez utiliser une sauvegarde propre. Celui où le bogue ne s'est jamais produit. Supprimez le localthumbcache.package et cela fonctionne.

A clean save ? That mean we're all going to lose our current saves because EA can't repare this bug for current save ? They had do it with the fix update for Batuu, the fix worked but only in a NEW save, for current save it was like "Go fu** yourself !".

I'm playing on my actual save since 4 years now, I've a lot of households and story interconnected. So I trully hope this bug can be fix in our current saves. If it's not, EA really need to hire better employees !

54 minutes ago, Nighty75 said:

You have to use a clean savegame. One where the bug never occurred. Delete the localthumbcache.package and it works.

Didn't work for me on clean saves, I had to completely remove Wicked Whims to fix the save time/object reversion thing.