WickedWhims v180b [2024-06-07]

3 hours ago, callofmarty said:

EDIT2: @Petr54

I see the addons in the log you mentioned, but how do i remove something that isn't in the mods folder after completely deleting the sims 4 document folder.

Do you have a licensed game or a pirated version? Sorry for my bad english.

I'm having an odd issue with my sims 4 game, or one of them at least.

Wickedwhims is showing the additional penis options I have installed for males, but it's not showing any for females any more. Haven't checked my game on my laptop but I've noticed this on my main game on PC and I have no idea why it isn't showing the other options besides the "Maxis native" and WW default.

Oh, just to add, for a long while strap-on's stops showing completly now. Haven't figured out why that's stopped working for me too and nobody else seems to have this problem as well. I always install new updates the same way every time, deleting the old one's compltly before putting in the new versions, but I have no idea why I'm getting these issues.

I've also noticed that top/breast options aren't showing my installed tops as well.

NVM: fixed it. Followed another users advice to someone else and the female penises are showing up again. I'll pop back if the strap on's still aren't working.

3 hours ago, Petr54 said:

You must check the same version of WW with a licensed game. There are the same error messages you have with the pirated version. Check and report the result.

Looks like the official version is working without errors.

This seems strange, i havent touch a think and it start spaming exceptions from day to day.

Also some logs sees the game version and some does not.

40 minutes ago, callofmarty said:

This seems strange, i havent touch a think and it start spaming exceptions from day to day.

Also some logs sees the game version and some does not.

Sorry man, pirated versions aren't supported here. Either use the official version or seek support elsewhere.

9 hours ago, callofmarty said:

You yourself answered your own question.

Why did I answer your question because I saw other people having the same problems with the pirated version. You are not the only one. I have a licensed game. But I help others. Sorry for my bad english.

On 1/3/2020 at 9:21 AM, JimmyJam2294 said:

Is the wicked whims strip club update/addon out? Or is it just for patreon? If it is just for patreon right now, will it ever be available for free? Sorry if you guys hear this a lot. I have been looking around but really cant find any info on it.

Stuff is moved from patreon only to free as well once all the additions are working bug-free. It tends to take long time for major additions, as far as I remember.

I just recently updated my Sims 4 game. I kept my saves and the Wickedwhims mod. I decided to update the Wickedwhims mod and all the animations that I have. Since I updated everything Wickedwhims doesn't work anymore. I enabled mods in the game menu and all the basic things, but no matter what I do, the wickedwhims options just won't pop up in the interaction menu when I play the game.

Please someone help me with this problem!

59 minutes ago, AFONSOOMELHOR said:

I just recently updated my Sims 4 game. I kept my saves and the Wickedwhims mod. I decided to update the Wickedwhims mod and all the animations that I have. Since I updated everything Wickedwhims doesn't work anymore. I enabled mods in the game menu and all the basic things, but no matter what I do, the wickedwhims options just won't pop up in the interaction menu when I play the game.

Please someone help me with this problem!

no i havent been able to use wicked mods since this December update has came out , i impatiently waiting for them to update the Wicked whims, nothing pops up on the sims menu when i click on wicked mods , im bout to just delete it all together smh very dissapointed 

15 hours ago, Petr54 said:

You yourself answered your own question.

Why did I answer your question because I saw other people having the same problems with the pirated version. You are not the only one. I have a licensed game. But I help others. Sorry for my bad english.

figure it out. After disabling Antivirus it works.

Hi all,

I have the most up to date Patreon version of WickedWhims and have just booted up the game for the first time in about a month. I've noticed that, besides the native and default options, the male body selector options have all disappeared (by that, I literally just mean these suggested penises https://wickedwhimsmod.com/help#/download/). I tried removing all my mods besides the WickedWhims and the penises but they were still gone in game. Can anyone help?

1 hour ago, Carlos v said:

is already january 5 2020 and no update for wicked whims what happen

Turbo is not obliged to make his mod to anyone. He works as he wishes. Moreover, on Patreon he has already posted 4 versions of WW v150.X. He is busy with new ideas. Sorry for my bad english.

8 hours ago, callofmarty said:

figure it out. After disabling Antivirus it works.

I do not quite understand you. Did the pirated version work well after disabling the antivirus? Or did the licensed version of the game work when the antivirus was disabled? I see that the Google translator does not provide the correct context for my question, but I think you will understand it correctly.

2 hours ago, Petr54 said:

I do not quite understand you. Did the pirated version work well after disabling the antivirus? Or did the licensed version of the game work when the antivirus was disabled? I see that the Google translator does not provide the correct context for my question, but I think you will understand it correctly.

Hope you understand, discussions for cracked versions are unwanted.

If you like to help or get informations do it via PM.

Have in mind, this is a download thread by Turbodriver, not a help or info thread for cracked stuff!