WickedWhims v180a [2024-05-20]

4 hours ago, Petr54 said:

Why do you think your preferences have absolute priority? Let Turbo distribute its software code to any thief, if both mods are good for you? If a thief has stolen expensive items from your home, but your neighbor thinks he is well from this fact, then you should not demand the punishment of a thief? Sorry for my bad english.

Where im saying or making alution to priority on my preferences? Where? Advice: Dont say things out of context
Now, im not sating that of the code and thiefs, but like i already said before, thats personal metter of the creator of WW, and again if whe go to the thiefing matery, the only procces of making mods anims or anything related to the base game, is a thievering act, because you have to mess whit the original code, or do you think that all the animators have to develope its own code source? Or maybe all copy the same base code?
Again is not matter of thievering, its matter that this issue doesnt have much reason of be. And Ok, like i already say, its in its right to take retaliation again the other guy, but why insteado of making this thing of interference whit the other mod, dont make or add tho the WW mod his own options similar to the PMM? Whit that the WW will have more preference, and the people will say, why this 2 mods? If the WW have all
Sorry for my bad and rusty english too

BUG: WickedWhims police participating in sex autonomy.

Police officers are participating in sex autonomy actions while on duty. This is in the 1.48.94.1020 game version with WICKEDWHIMS 4.3.5.139H. The same problem was fixed for medical sims in a previous update, if I recall correctly. This is not a desired behavior.

@tasadar222

I cannot help it but to get involved here.

First of, think about process of making a mod like writing a book, or making any piece of art. Is the poet being a thief for using a word? Is a painter a thief for

using color red? Of course not. Those are just tools, resources, items derived from public domain. No one can claim ownership of those. But when you copy word

for word, brush stroke for brush stroke same piece of art, that is theft.

If a modder addresses same resource that exist inside of the game, manipulate it to produce new functionality, or alter existing, that is not theft. In the

programming world there is a compilation of functionality that speeds up production of code. It is called API, short for Application Programming Interface. Just by

coincidence, it is also a set of rules to be followed if you want your code to be compatible with existing project.

The main premise here is the idea. If one modder makes a mod, that have new functionality, and another modder make exact same thing, after first one

published / released his / her work, that is theft of intellectual property. However, no mod is in the ownership of the modders, it is stated in EULA of the game.

EA / Maxis can claim ownership of them, but does not, instead they leave it in public domain. I am not trying to badmouth or praise anyone here, but when I hear

claims of being a thief for using regulated programming practice it frustrates me.

Bottom line is, EA / Maxis allowed for mods to exist, they provided support for anyone capable to code mods. Gave them API to follow, instructions, tools and

what have you. You cannot imply that any of them are thieves. As for WW and PMM, let them sort it out themselves. It's their thing and their thing alone. I do

realize that there is quarrel between those two for "stealing" of ideas and let them sort it out however they want. It's their work and they have every right to do

as they please.

But please, try to understand that coders aren't thieves. They have no other way of making stuff work unless they follow programming practice that is,

for lack of a better choice of words, set in stone. 2 plus 2 will always equal 4.

Have a nice day.

1 hour ago, GosnZvizn said:

@tasadar222

I cannot help it but to get involved here.

First of, think about process of making a mod like writing a book, or making any piece of art. Is the poet being a thief for using a word? Is a painter a thief for

using color red? Of course not. Those are just tools, resources, items derived from public domain. No one can claim ownership of those. But when you copy word

for word, brush stroke for brush stroke same piece of art, that is theft.

If a modder addresses same resource that exist inside of the game, manipulate it to produce new functionality, or alter existing, that is not theft. In the

programming world there is a compilation of functionality that speeds up production of code. It is called API, short for Application Programming Interface. Just by

coincidence, it is also a set of rules to be followed if you want your code to be compatible with existing project.

The main premise here is the idea. If one modder makes a mod, that have new functionality, and another modder make exact same thing, after first one

published / released his / her work, that is theft of intellectual property. However, no mod is in the ownership of the modders, it is stated in EULA of the game.

EA / Maxis can claim ownership of them, but does not, instead they leave it in public domain. I am not trying to badmouth or praise anyone here, but when I hear

claims of being a thief for using regulated programming practice it frustrates me.

Bottom line is, EA / Maxis allowed for mods to exist, they provided support for anyone capable to code mods. Gave them API to follow, instructions, tools and

what have you. You cannot imply that any of them are thieves. As for WW and PMM, let them sort it out themselves. It's their thing and their thing alone. I do

realize that there is quarrel between those two for "stealing" of ideas and let them sort it out however they want. It's their work and they have every right to do

as they please.

But please, try to understand that coders aren't thieves. They have no other way of making stuff work unless they follow programming practice that is,

for lack of a better choice of words, set in stone. 2 plus 2 will always equal 4.

Have a nice day.

Thats a good and very nice reflection, and using that premise im talking about this issue of i cannot use the options of PMM, because using what you my friend have described, the PMM is a diferent Mod of WW whit diferent functions and metod of use, and again the problems and matters betwen the 2 guys, are of them
I always understand that of thieves, that say it to the other friends who it seems very polemic whit that, im just want to know if there is a metod to have or use the 2 mods like always have used, i dont care of the trouble or fight betwen the modders, mainly because doesnt affect to anybody beside the modders itselfs or maybie in certain degree to his/hers patreons, that why in my humble and maybe stupid opinion, it seems unfair that for the trouble betwen them, they sabotage the mod of the other, and thats a loose to us the ones who look mods and custom content for making the game more fun
May you too have a very good day or night, depending your local hour

13 hours ago, tasadar222 said:

Where im saying or making alution to priority on my preferences? Where? Advice: Dont say things out of context
Now, im not sating that of the code and thiefs, but like i already said before, thats personal metter of the creator of WW, and again if whe go to the thiefing matery, the only procces of making mods anims or anything related to the base game, is a thievering act, because you have to mess whit the original code, or do you think that all the animators have to develope its own code source? Or maybe all copy the same base code?
Again is not matter of thievering, its matter that this issue doesnt have much reason of be. And Ok, like i already say, its in its right to take retaliation again the other guy, but why insteado of making this thing of interference whit the other mod, dont make or add tho the WW mod his own options similar to the PMM? Whit that the WW will have more preference, and the people will say, why this 2 mods? If the WW have all

Where do you talk about your preferences? Your preferences are visible from your posts. You prefer to have two mods, this is PMM and WW, right? And you are not wondering how Turbo and DeaderPool feel when they see that their program code is being used by another author without mentioning their name. You did not answer my example about the things that the thief stole. I will give another question. Someone wrote a book in which he included half of the text from your book. Your name has not been mentioned as an author. Someone released the whole book under his own name. But the publisher liked the book. He doesn't care who wrote the book. Question: If the publisher liked the book, you will not, for this reason, obstruct its publication?

If again you say, “I want to have two mods, and I don’t care about the fights between the two authors”, then you are an unprincipled person. And the more I will not talk to you. Sorry for my bad english.

28 minutes ago, Petr54 said:

Where do you talk about your preferences? Your preferences are visible from your posts. You prefer to have two mods, this is PMM and WW, right? And you are not wondering how Turbo and DeaderPool feel when they see that their program code is being used by another author without mentioning their name. You did not answer my example about the things that the thief stole. I will give another question. Someone wrote a book in which he included half of the text from your book. Your name has not been mentioned as an author. Someone released the whole book under his own name. But the publisher liked the book. He doesn't care who wrote the book. Question: If the publisher liked the book, you will not, for this reason, obstruct its publication?

If again you say, “I want to have two mods, and I don’t care about the fights between the two authors”, then you are an unprincipled person. And the more I will not talk to you. Sorry for my bad english.

As you said, im showing my preferences, but im not have saying anythig about make priority of that, as you try to take out of context, so, again dont come with that useless thing.
Now about the feeleing about that of the code, why dont you read with extremely detention the GosnZvizn reflection first and come back later. (its a little up here)

For the example that you mentioned, let me say another interesting thing: Never you wonder why the +90% of the people doesnt care that thing? Im included in taht percentage, because, like i said before, when i found this WW mod and the PMM mod, like the 99% of the people who search mods, never care about the personal problems that the modders have with another modders, the only concer we care about, are: The mods are good, and the mods work, no more, no less
And again, that problems are from the 2 modders, and for profeccional etic it suppose that those issues, doesnt supose to have anything to do with the rest of the people, or what do you like that for some fight betwen 2 artist/people, you have to take a little consecuence in the work you delight? so, all those bla bla bla examples, you already say, are only a total waste of time, capici?

2 hours ago, tasadar222 said:

As you said, im showing my preferences, but im not have saying anythig about make priority of that, as you try to take out of context, so, again dont come with that useless thing.
Now about the feeleing about that of the code, why dont you read with extremely detention the GosnZvizn reflection first and come back later. (its a little up here)

For the example that you mentioned, let me say another interesting thing: Never you wonder why the +90% of the people doesnt care that thing? Im included in taht percentage, because, like i said before, when i found this WW mod and the PMM mod, like the 99% of the people who search mods, never care about the personal problems that the modders have with another modders, the only concer we care about, are: The mods are good, and the mods work, no more, no less
And again, that problems are from the 2 modders, and for profeccional etic it suppose that those issues, doesnt supose to have anything to do with the rest of the people, or what do you like that for some fight betwen 2 artist/people, you have to take a little consecuence in the work you delight? so, all those bla bla bla examples, you already say, are only a total waste of time, capici?

You say you do not make it a priority. But you contradict yourself. You want to have two mods. Your desire to have two mods is a priority for you. And the fact that ArtUrl has stolen the software code from two authors Turbo and DeaderPool without mentioning their name is not a priority for you. For me, the fact of theft is unacceptable. Therefore I stand on the side of these two robbed authors. And you stand on your own personal selfish side. You do not care about the fact of theft, for you the priority is the selfish desire to have two mods. Therefore, you are a man without principles. This is our difference with you. And we will never agree. Good luck. Sorry for bad english.

1 hour ago, wild_guy said:

This thing is already done. Enable testingcheats code, shift+click on a sim and choose 'disable fot autonomy' in 'wicked' menu.

sorry you don't get me
I meant for current selected (controlled) sim

while you control him

he don't try to ask for sex, but partner can ask him for sex

On 1/30/2019 at 8:47 PM, tasadar222 said:

And for that those who like both mods have to pay the consecuences? That you have mentinen sound more to an cheap excuse that a real responce (no offence)
And one more thing, if we going to the "legitimate" have you meditated that the only simply existence of mods is that too? Think it twice, because the modder are in that way thiefs too, for copy certain parts of the base game code
And another more, in this days who dont copy to others? And if the 2 moders are in dissagriment/fight, well are of them, not the rest of people

They stole the entirety of the MCCC mod. They copied it in it's entirety and added things they wanted to it. There's a fine line between stealing and copying. He stole. end of story, bud. And if people don't want to allow certain modders work to work with their mods, they are free to exclude that mod authors work. this is Turbo's mod and if Turbo doesn't want to support a thief, he doesn't HAVE to. Either stop using PMM or don't use WW. Those are basically the only choices you have.

9 hours ago, Petr54 said:

You say you do not make it a priority. But you contradict yourself. You want to have two mods. Your desire to have two mods is a priority for you. And the fact that ArtUrl has stolen the software code from two authors Turbo and DeaderPool without mentioning their name is not a priority for you. For me, the fact of theft is unacceptable. Therefore I stand on the side of these two robbed authors. And you stand on your own personal selfish side. You do not care about the fact of theft, for you the priority is the selfish desire to have two mods. Therefore, you are a man without principles. This is our difference with you. And we will never agree. Good luck. Sorry for bad english.

You really think what you really is? Or you are only capable to just interpretating out of context?
Yes i like both mods, but where i afirm, that i want that imperiouly? If the WW creator do that, good, if dont do that good too, so as already and again said, dont come with silly supositions out of context, and i support that, with the fact, yhat when i start posting here and still im in that posture, is for if will be an a posible answer or solution to that, i will never know or will figuate that the creator have a grudge against the other modder
Now, it seems that you dont have read the reflection above, let me say you and ask you something, how you steal codes of material for public use/dominion in internet? The WW modder, isnt unable to still work for that thing stoled? Letme share a pieces of the words of the friend GonsZvinz:

"If a modder addresses same resource that exist inside of the game, manipulate it to produce new functionality, or alter existing, that is not theft "

"The main premise here is the idea. If one modder makes a mod, that have new functionality, and another modder make exact same thing, after first one

EA / Maxis can claim ownership of them, but does not, instead they leave it in public domain."

(So? Where is exact the thievery? As far i have the expereince with bot mods, WW and PMM are totaly 2 different mods)

"Bottom line is, EA / Maxis allowed for mods to exist, they provided support for anyone capable to code mods. Gave them API to follow, instructions, tools and

as they please."

And yes, obviously i stand in my oun personal side, for 4 simply reasons:
1.- Thats not my fight or trouble, because get involve in others personal life and bussines is always a stupid thing for many reasons, there is only problem for them and only of them, so taking a band or posture in the way you do is more silly, or your are gonna tellme that you are patreon of the creator of WW?

2.- When i found this mod, like all the people who look for mods, i never get in my mind the facts that lead/end to the point No. 1, more or less even you do that, and dont lie because the only one that lie to itself its you
3.- I have principles, but stay with moralism senseless like you already are doing, is worst that dont have principles, because, do you read what you write? You sound like those stupid fat nolifer sill fanboy, because why really care about a fight that dont concern you? Have you something more involve in that fight? And dont come thit that patetic excuse of the thievering, because that means that you only want fanboy atention.
4.- And more important, when you make somenthing and you up to intenet, it becasue you already "Know" that if that thing has succes or not, the copycats wont delay, and i think the creator of WW knows and are concious about that, what make your silly moralism of thievering sound more like a kindergarden cry and a speach of a fat fanboy in the comicon
You only have said thieve, solen or facts of thef, but in any moment i didnt see mentionyou what are those facts, what are the things stolen, in this case the codes? That why again ask you, how you really stole a programing codes? More, why do you need stole something that is for the public dominion? If WW was a propgram whi have to pay like the base game, that its undestandable, but it have to do copyright, and in the case of mod that cannot be posible, becasue in firts place, the all the mods will be belong to EA.

Being a fanboy get blind you

2 hours ago, tasadar222 said:

You really think what you really is? Or you are only capable to just interpretating out of context?
Yes i like both mods, but where i afirm, that i want that imperiouly? If the WW creator do that, good, if dont do that good too, so as already and again said, dont come with silly supositions out of context, and i support that, with the fact, yhat when i start posting here and still im in that posture, is for if will be an a posible answer or solution to that, i will never know or will figuate that the creator have a grudge against the other modder
Now, it seems that you dont have read the reflection above, let me say you and ask you something, how you steal codes of material for public use/dominion in internet? The WW modder, isnt unable to still work for that thing stoled? Letme share a pieces of the words of the friend GonsZvinz:

"If a modder addresses same resource that exist inside of the game, manipulate it to produce new functionality, or alter existing, that is not theft "

"The main premise here is the idea. If one modder makes a mod, that have new functionality, and another modder make exact same thing, after first one

EA / Maxis can claim ownership of them, but does not, instead they leave it in public domain."

(So? Where is exact the thievery? As far i have the expereince with bot mods, WW and PMM are totaly 2 different mods)

"Bottom line is, EA / Maxis allowed for mods to exist, they provided support for anyone capable to code mods. Gave them API to follow, instructions, tools and

as they please."

And yes, obviously i stand in my oun personal side, for 4 simply reasons:
1.- Thats not my fight or trouble, because get involve in others personal life and bussines is always a stupid thing for many reasons, there is only problem for them and only of them, so taking a band or posture in the way you do is more silly, or your are gonna tellme that you are patreon of the creator of WW?

2.- When i found this mod, like all the people who look for mods, i never get in my mind the facts that lead/end to the point No. 1, more or less even you do that, and dont lie because the only one that lie to itself its you
3.- I have principles, but stay with moralism senseless like you already are doing, is worst that dont have principles, because, do you read what you write? You sound like those stupid fat nolifer sill fanboy, because why really care about a fight that dont concern you? Have you something more involve in that fight? And dont come thit that patetic excuse of the thievering, because that means that you only want fanboy atention.
4.- And more important, when you make somenthing and you up to intenet, it becasue you already "Know" that if that thing has succes or not, the copycats wont delay, and i think the creator of WW knows and are concious about that, what make your silly moralism of thievering sound more like a kindergarden cry and a speach of a fat fanboy in the comicon
You only have said thieve, solen or facts of thef, but in any moment i didnt see mentionyou what are those facts, what are the things stolen, in this case the codes? That why again ask you, how you really stole a programing codes? More, why do you need stole something that is for the public dominion? If WW was a propgram whi have to pay like the base game, that its undestandable, but it have to do copyright, and in the case of mod that cannot be posible, becasue in firts place, the all the mods will be belong to EA.

Being a fanboy get blind you

PMM is stolen from WW and MCCC. That's the point we're making here. If Turbo wants to cancel out PMM because they stole his mod, he has every right to do so. Either use WW or Use PMM. You can no longer use both. That is NOT going to change just because YOU want them to "work together" If someone outright stole my mod without giving me any credit and said it was something they made all by themselves, i'd lock them out too. I wouldn't let my mod work with theirs. I'd purposely change the code every single time someone made my mod work with the stolen version. Because no one, NO ONE, wants to just sit idly by while someone else is trying to profit from THEIR hard work.

9 hours ago, wild_guy said:

Honestly I never tried but I thought that if we disable some sim for sex autonomy, we disable them for any case...

I think what Illumex is talking about is the disable sim autonomy for selected sim in the options menu.  Which now for some reason stops other sims from asking you for sex.

3 hours ago, YaoiYuriFox829 said:

PMM is stolen from WW and MCCC. That's the point we're making here. If Turbo wants to cancel out PMM because they stole his mod, he has every right to do so. Either use WW or Use PMM. You can no longer use both. That is NOT going to change just because YOU want them to "work together" If someone outright stole my mod without giving me any credit and said it was something they made all by themselves, i'd lock them out too. I wouldn't let my mod work with theirs. I'd purposely change the code every single time someone made my mod work with the stolen version. Because no one, NO ONE, wants to just sit idly by while someone else is trying to profit from THEIR hard work.

Im never say that i want to change or force to change that, if you check what i said, im always said/asking that if ther is an option available, because im sick tired of say when i ask for help in that matter i never was concioust of the fight betwen them, if it not, well doesnt matter at all, and who knows, who said in the future, will be an option to enable the use of both, and not be necesary to come for any of this 2 guys, but that is mere speculation, i cant doit because i don have any eperience whit programing, i know that because i try to make an animation, but i dond understand the code thing
Now in the stolen corresponding, if i was in the WW creator position, instead of making that silly solution, i better make to integrate the supposely stolen options in my mod, that really teach a lesson, not because, no matter how many times you lock all your material, always be somehow to breach all the locks, and in this matter have you think the implications of fight? You dont? For start, this is a mod that can be considered very offensive in many degress, only take a look around to those who want zoofile and pedofile adds to the mod. only starting whit that, the 2 mods are already condemned, then there is the other way that no the PMM creator, instead of the, what happen if anybody make another total different mod, usin the WW as base? or the animators that have to use certain parts of the WW code to have at least compatibility? That will be considered steal too, what if i could do an animation? That make me too a thief, because i will be messing around with the WW code, only for make the animation compatible, well? Soo? And as far i see, i didnt see any single animator give credit to the WW like the way you want.
And the last lines, if you concer more about for something like that, let me tell you a secret, metaforic speaking, that is fight against a immortal ten thousand head Hydra, youll never stop that even in you most willdest dreams can do, even worst if make something relevan or wiht a minimum of popularity
Like i said before, if you want a better option to fight those things, is showing that you have something more better that the stolen or the imitations
AHH almost forgot, dont be suppose that this and every mod existent, are created for the comunity whitout necesary the need or receibe thanks? Think about it, because, if im wrong in that, so why the autor of WW doesnt charge for the mod?

6 hours ago, Asmiroth said:

I think what Illumex is talking about is the disable sim autonomy for selected sim in the options menu.  Which now for some reason stops other sims from asking you for sex.

yes

I just want to sim that currently controlled be more controllable

5 hours ago, tasadar222 said:

Im never say that i want to change or force to change that, if you check what i said, im always said/asking that if ther is an option available, because im sick tired of say when i ask for help in that matter i never was concioust of the fight betwen them, if it not, well doesnt matter at all, and who knows, who said in the future, will be an option to enable the use of both, and not be necesary to come for any of this 2 guys, but that is mere speculation, i cant doit because i don have any eperience whit programing, i know that because i try to make an animation, but i dond understand the code thing
Now in the stolen corresponding, if i was in the WW creator position, instead of making that silly solution, i better make to integrate the supposely stolen options in my mod, that really teach a lesson, not because, no matter how many times you lock all your material, always be somehow to breach all the locks, and in this matter have you think the implications of fight? You dont? For start, this is a mod that can be considered very offensive in many degress, only take a look around to those who want zoofile and pedofile adds to the mod. only starting whit that, the 2 mods are already condemned, then there is the other way that no the PMM creator, instead of the, what happen if anybody make another total different mod, usin the WW as base? or the animators that have to use certain parts of the WW code to have at least compatibility? That will be considered steal too, what if i could do an animation? That make me too a thief, because i will be messing around with the WW code, only for make the animation compatible, well? Soo? And as far i see, i didnt see any single animator give credit to the WW like the way you want.
And the last lines, if you concer more about for something like that, let me tell you a secret, metaforic speaking, that is fight against a immortal ten thousand head Hydra, youll never stop that even in you most willdest dreams can do, even worst if make something relevan or wiht a minimum of popularity
Like i said before, if you want a better option to fight those things, is showing that you have something more better that the stolen or the imitations
AHH almost forgot, dont be suppose that this and every mod existent, are created for the comunity whitout necesary the need or receibe thanks? Think about it, because, if im wrong in that, so why the autor of WW doesnt charge for the mod?

I bin following your conversations for a wail now and have the instinkt feeling you are the thief off the WW code, first up is you say the creator of the PMM code, no he is not a creator but a thief, and why are you not talking to the code thief from PMM ask that thief to make his stolen mod compatible.

You know that the THIEF or you can't because you don't know nothing about programming or creating a mod him (you) self, any normal programmer can steal this code, but no normal programmer would do that because it's not ethical, to be as creative as Turbo from WW you need to be smart, to be a thief you most be a greedy jealous Basterd.

I only hope that Turbo the creator of WW will charge money next time for his mods, that he gave this mod for free we the users of the mod are grateful for and thankful because without this mod Sims 4 is boring.

Every one that is making money with there mods with animations and traits you name it, can be thankful to him because he made it possible there making money of it trust me most off the creators that are making money off his idee know that I talk the trued.

To come back to your request to make PMM mode compatible, was a stupid question every user off the WW mode know about the PMM thief and would never request Turbo to make it compatible, or go on after he explain why he won't do it but you in the other hand a no skill thief that can't program his own mod are persisted to nag about it the hole time proof to every one you must be that PMM guy and if i'm mistaken and your just another idiot that did buy that mod but then i'm sorry that you got robbed and sorry that I call you a thief, i'm not sorry that call you a idiot.

best regards

Dutch_John 

19 hours ago, tasadar222 said:

pieces of the words of the friend GonsZvinz:

Your friend is mistaken. Appealing to the same resource and borrowing someone else's code are two different things. If you wrote your own appeal to a resource, that’s one thing. If you copied from another author appeal to this resource is a theft.

And yes, obviously i stand in my oun personal side

You stand on your personal side, Turbo and DeaderPool stand on your personal side. Why then do you condemn them for allowing yourself? Why do you think that they should not fight for the right of authorship? The PMM author needed to agree with Turbo and DeaderPool on borrowing a part of their code and announce gratitude and entering their names into additional credits. Then both mods would work without interfering with each other.

In general, your persistent attempts to justify the theft suggest, perhaps, you are the author of PMM ArtUrl, who now has another nickname tasadar222 or his confidant on this site. If so, then your attempts are in vain. You will have to accept the fact that PMM will no longer work. This is a fact of fair retribution.

You sound like those stupid fat nolifer sill fanboy

You go to unflattering comparisons. You forget a simple thing, in such cases, any opponent can also find your unflattering characterization. I will do this if you continue in the same way. But then the whole conversation will turn into mutual insults.

In the meantime, I join the characteristic given to you

7 hours ago, johnusa said:

you must be that PMM guy and if i'm mistaken and your just another idiot that did buy that mod but then i'm sorry that you got robbed and sorry that I call you a thief, i'm not sorry that call you a idiot.

Sorry for my bad english. You're lucky that I don't know it well, otherwise you would get a better answer that you didn’t like at all.

tasadar222 Hello listen if everyone HERE says that YOUR PMMM was flying to WW and MCCC is that your creator took the task that wanted to WW and MCCC to group them in his PMMM so HERE we are here to help not to take the head if your PMMM no longer works go see the pseudo creator concerned because personally I don't know your PMMM it's not even on LoveLap so go see its creator thank you no more block us with its depuid 3 days it only talks about its 

@Petr54

I have to apologize to you and anyone else for not using more descriptive words, but I did wrote "exact". Maybe should have used "verbatim", or ""word for word".

To me, programming is art form. With that said, I don't condone copycat actions, even if it is ultimate form of flattery to original author. It's demeaning, cheap and

immoral. With all this said, you have to realize we are looking at this matter from same perspective, with shared opinions. Again, sorry for not posting clearer words.

Addendum:

Lets stop feeding trolls and keep this thread for support, shall we? ?