WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

WW revue on french site Hitek.fr

http://hitek.fr/actualite/nouveau-mod-sims-sexe_10614

Im sure they dont test it, just read the Kotaku revue and write what they understand with some nice pics ;)

One more french revue for WW

http://www.fredzone.org/les-sims-4-wicked-woohoo-332

Better than the previous one ;)

Not better, because they have not tried the mod again, strictly speaking the first review is better because they put the wicked woohoo mod of the year ;)

Ok, I did some investigating about a strap-on for females to replace the male role in a M/F animation and i've come into a issue we might have. The thing is that some animations like the doggystyle ones will be ok, no issues there, but the oral and handjob animations will have issues with hand and mouth placement on a female sim due to hips being higher up on the body compared to the male. I've not been able to fully test a female with male hips properly just yet but I can say you will probably need to design animations specifically for the strap-on so the receiving sim won't be deepthroating or handjobbing the air. I am looking into actually making one to use eventually but I'm new to this.

Why not create two different versions that are aligned for opposite genders?

Could it be that this Mod doesn´t  work with the latest version of TS4 (1.22.22.1020) ?

The mod doesn't work on the latest update! T_T

What update? The last update was in August and everything works fine.

Just checked, 1.22 is the latest, it works fine and about that. The oral and Hand/footjob animations atm are designed mainly for the male. If I make a strapon for a female, there actually won't be enough room on the female to add it so she can use the male positions as the cock position from those on a female is actually down past her groin and in the air at this point. I have not tried a M/M version so no idea if those work atm.

I know it's a different height, but in terms of length it should mostly fit. It would be a very weirdly looking strapon, but that is somewhat necessary. I don't see creating animations dedicated for strapon to be too common, but that's just my opinion. Custom objects are not getting any love either.

Then I shall have to make this myself. Going to do another test to see how low down the dildo has to be for the strapon and if it just doesn't look right then I will look into, after a strap-on has been made, edits to current animations for F/F use and producing my own as well. Dear help me. First thing's first, I need a better avatar. Faceless bro has been used enough

Ok, I did some investigating about a strap-on for females to replace the male role in a M/F animation and i've come into a issue we might have. The thing is that some animations like the doggystyle ones will be ok, no issues there, but the oral and handjob animations will have issues with hand and mouth placement on a female sim due to hips being higher up on the body compared to the male. I've not been able to fully test a female with male hips properly just yet but I can say you will probably need to design animations specifically for the strap-on so the receiving sim won't be deepthroating or handjobbing the air. I am looking into actually making one to use eventually but I'm new to this.

Why not create two different versions that are aligned for opposite genders?

Could it be that this Mod doesn´t  work with the latest version of TS4 (1.22.22.1020) ?

The mod doesn't work on the latest update! T_T

What update? The last update was in August and everything works fine.

Don´t know why, but today it´s working. Really... I can´t say what I did or didn´t do yesterday. Sry that I´ve disturbed you, maybe I was a bit fast with reporting my "issues" ;):D

WW revue on french site Hitek.fr

http://hitek.fr/actualite/nouveau-mod-sims-sexe_10614

Im sure they dont test it, just read the Kotaku revue and write what they understand with some nice pics ;)

One more french revue for WW

http://www.fredzone.org/les-sims-4-wicked-woohoo-332

Better than the previous one ;)

Not better, because they have not tried the mod again, strictly speaking the first review is better because they put the wicked woohoo mod of the year ;)

... but the second give the link ;)

But you're right, they dont tried any more...

And one more ;)

http://www.affairesdegars.com/page/article/4156063537/les-sims-offrent-un-nouveau-mode-sexe-tres-explicite.html#

I sometimes get an error message means sex stopped because of lag in the game. I think it's because my times runs faster sometimes and so the animations also run faster?

Is it possible to let the animation always play same speed even if time goes faster? Or is it another Problem?

Currently there are no vaginal animations for the floor. I don't know where people are getting these packages that have that.

I downloaded it from your website, after I don't know :x

There is only mark in menu but not animation. In my case I got this mark after puting FMF anims (which have got vaginal on the floor) into the game. So if you put any type of animation on any surface into the game then game will show mark with this type of animation every time when you click on the same surface, even if there aren't any 2P/3P anims. 

Would be cool if you could have another category instead of wickedwoohoo for stuff like... stabbing, strangling, drowning, burning on stove, gassing in oven. This game desperately needs a murder/suicide mod.

I suppose someone could do the auto-erotic asphyxiation in closet animation, that would be quite something.

Would be cool if you could have another category instead of wickedwoohoo for stuff like... stabbing, strangling, drowning, burning on stove, gassing in oven. This game desperately needs a murder/suicide mod.

I suppose someone could do the auto-erotic asphyxiation in closet animation, that would be quite something.

It.. desperately.. needs that...? To each their own I suppose o.o....

some of your screenshots show vaginal in the park outside they probably are looking for that?

Yeah... I may need to remove them, but I like them so much. :(

So if I've understood this correctly, the newest version makes using WW affect fun, hygiene, social etc like default Woohoo?

Edit: Can someone please confirm? Many thanks.

Yes, needs and pregnancy are currently available in Patreon versions.

Sooo when we will see next version? On patreon there are 4 newer than here. Im fan of your work Turbo and i cant wait to see update :-)

/i would donate if i werent university student without bank account :D

Thanks! It should be out withing first half of October.

I sometimes get an error message means sex stopped because of lag in the game. I think it's because my times runs faster sometimes and so the animations also run faster?

Is it possible to let the animation always play same speed even if time goes faster? Or is it another Problem?

Yeah, fast time will cause a lot of stuff running... well.. really fast and things can't keep up so the sex interaction kind of breaks, but there is a system that resets it and tries to keep it together. There is no way to keep the interaction slow while you speed up time.

That's not really what I am doing with WickedWoohoo, it's all about Love. But that is not the first time I hear about this.

is the clothes outfit changer broken? everytime i use it it puts my sims in the clothes that is in the first casual outfit slot instead of the one i started them in

I don't know, but I will look into that.

I'm having trouble getting these mods to work... I have the Wicked Woohoo pack, along with all of the required animations, but when I get my sim to sit on a coach (female), they don't have any option available to them. This is also true of clicking on any sim for an interaction.

I am running version 1.7.65.1020.

When I boot the game, it shows all of the mods in the non-script mod section, but I can't get any to work...

I'm having trouble getting these mods to work... I have the Wicked Woohoo pack, along with all of the required animations, but when I get my sim to sit on a coach (female), they don't have any option available to them. This is also true of clicking on any sim for an interaction.

When I boot the game, it shows all of the mods in the non-script mod section, but I can't get any to work...

tldr > Just buy the game. Game needs to be updated and the mod works perfectly on it.

I don't mean to be rude but what do you expect from such an outdated version?

Versions 1.7 dates back from approximately summer 2015, we're now at version 1.22 currently...

I won't bash you since you're clearly not the only one in this situation but this thread is an absolute mess considering the amount of bugs caused by outdated/pirated copies.

C'mon bro, did you even bother to read the OP(Original Post)? I won't be too harsh as you're new here or you been the ultimate lurker but with any mod no matter what game on here read the first post for requirements for said mod to work. That goes for Sims 4, Sims 3, Skyrim, Fallout,etc. I know Sims isn't a cheap game because it's not the $59.99 and that's it because of expansions and addons it's the most pricey game I know of but you can't even use a decent house or a lot of premade sims with a version that old.

Exhibitionism - I want to be able to use this but my sims flat out refuse... I see messages like "xxx doesn't want  to take her clothes off" - I cant never get them to do it. 

Exhibitionism - I want to be able to use this but my sims flat out refuse... I see messages like "xxx doesn't want  to take her clothes off" - I cant never get them to do it. 

Build the skill first by admiring yourself in the mirror