WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

First of FABULOUS job! Second I am also getting error: 401: 13200520778089770755: 16138603396815388208, And I'm sure its due to my running an older version. I was just curious if there was a work around I could do on my end as I know that you can't make separate versions for every version of the game. Thank you!

Hi there! So glad this mod exists, thank you for your work.

I wanted to ask about an issue I am having tho: With some sims, I am getting the bug where when they are undressed, they appear to have underwear on. Haven't had this be an issue with my regular male sims, but on my 'female' sims with a masculine frame it is occurring. I dug around and found a mod that resets the sims bathing outfits. I tried this and it fixed it so they are fully nude when showering/bathing again now, but when I use Wicked Woohoo, they pop the underwear skin back on. I have tried removing all extra clothing CC to no avail.

The only work around I've found is to disable both auto undress settings, initiate sex, and then use the MC Commander Dresser to set their outfit to Bathing. Are there any known fix for this?

Hi there! So glad this mod exists, thank you for your work.

I wanted to ask about an issue I am having tho: With some sims, I am getting the bug where when they are undressed, they appear to have underwear on. Haven't had this be an issue with my regular male sims, but on my 'female' sims with a masculine frame it is occurring. I dug around and found a mod that resets the sims bathing outfits. I tried this and it fixed it so they are fully nude when showering/bathing again now, but when I use Wicked Woohoo, they pop the underwear skin back on. I have tried removing all extra clothing CC to no avail.

The only work around I've found is to disable both auto undress settings, initiate sex, and then use the MC Commander Dresser to set their outfit to Bathing. Are there any known fix for this?

Hey Cinn,

If I were you I wouldn't rely on this "reset bathing outfit" mod. It was last updated 9 months ago during version 1.13, we're now at version 1.22 of the game, and the mod was declared broken by game updates months ago. I am even surprised that the mod worked properly for you since I failed to make it work recently with both last versions (mod & game).

For your underwear issue the gender/frame doesn't matter, I suspect your character to be already bugged so check those 2 points:

- If custom clothes appear instead of being nude (during shower/bath/sex) then you need to fix or delete those custom clothes first. They are the source that started all your issues

- If the underwear you get is the default EA Maxis one then you need to reset their "nude state" such as via importing him/her again from the gallery. I can guarantee you that this method works for sure.

Cheers

You guys are gonna create double penetration animations ? 2 guys with a girl

That's a question that's more for the animators at the moment.

This is great Turbo. But I'm having an issue where my sim is a man and tries to trigger sex with a women. But he is taking the place of the women in her sex position. And shes in the man's sex position. dafuq is going on, help pls.

If they aren't where you want them click Wicked and hit swap positions.

Hey, great work on the mod! Keep it up.  I'm running into an issue, WW seems to break vanilla romance interactions like embrace, kiss, etc.The ONLY mod I am running is WickedWohoo with all of the animations packs from the install instructions. I actually did a clean install of the game on a new computer just to try it out!

You guys are gonna create double penetration animations ? 2 guys with a girl

That's a question that's more for the animators at the moment.

This is great Turbo. But I'm having an issue where my sim is a man and tries to trigger sex with a women. But he is taking the place of the women in her sex position. And shes in the man's sex position. dafuq is going on, help pls.

If they aren't where you want them click Wicked and hit swap positions.

i dont see a swap positions anywhere

Everything works for me, except for the 'vaginal' floor sex option. I always get a notification saying that no Sims are available when they're both in the same room. 

Update your animations packages, there are no vaginal sex interaction on the floor anymore. At least not yet.

^Thanks. Was wondering which animation did your first screenshot come from then?

I discovered a rather funny bug just now. When a recipe allows you to use "Any fruit", you can use a wicked condom. :lol:

Haven't seen you in a while. :)

Thanks for that, it should be fixed in the next update! The template for the condom was an apple and I've missed some tags. :D

How do I stop my Sims from being nude every time they use the toilet? Also my man keeps using the toilet sitting down instead of standing up. How do I change this?

If your sim gets completely naked then they probably have a fullbody outfit and there isn't really a better way to do this. I will think of adding an option to disable this.

Hey, great work on the mod! Keep it up.  I'm running into an issue, WW seems to break vanilla romance interactions like embrace, kiss, etc.The ONLY mod I am running is WickedWohoo with all of the animations packs from the install instructions. I actually did a clean install of the game on a new computer just to try it out!

I've tried every romantic interaction and everything works fine. You would need to give me more details that you think matter with this, because I don't know what to do about it.

can u help me :C , basically after downloading all those mods , my sim will not do anything, so if send him to sit on sofa, he resets, workout, reset, call a sim , resets , did I miss something ? :s

i have the same problem idk what im doing wrong I installed the mod correctly and downloaded extra animations but when I go into romance interactions there isnt any new options :(

can u help me :C , basically after downloading all those mods , my sim will not do anything, so if send him to sit on sofa, he resets, workout, reset, call a sim , resets , did I miss something ? :s

i have the same problem idk what im doing wrong I installed the mod correctly and downloaded extra animations but when I go into romance interactions there isnt any new options :(

same thing over here man. i don't get any new interactions, but at least i know that some of the other recommended mods are working, cuz i don't get the nude censor when sims go to the shower and etc. would love if the developer could help us out

same thing over here man. i don't get any new interactions, but at least i know that some of the other recommended mods are working, cuz i don't get the nude censor when sims go to the shower and etc. would love if the developer could help us out

Be sure to check off any of the usual issues :)

- Make sure your game is up to date on patches.

- Make sure you have the latest version of WW

- Make sure you are unpacking all of the files (if any of the files end in .rar or .zip, they are not unpacked)

- Make sure your files are not in too many subfolders, you can only go one subfolder down in your mods folder. Any more, and they will not show up.