WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

1 hour ago, Bhob said:

Hi Turbo, thanks for such a great mod!  It's been working well for me.

An idea for your probably overlong request list.  Would it be possible for work in Exhibition with various multiperson games (chess, etc) to create "Strip" versions of them.  Where during play they flash more and more and keep it off until the game ends?  Perhaps you need the Exhibitor trait to start, and it would increase Naturalism for the other Sim if accepted.

Hey! Thanks! I have this on my list, I think it can be done without the Exhibitionism trait, just as a fun activity for Sims. I haven't looked into it yet to know how it would work exactly.

3 minutes ago, TomasGrizzly said:

I don't know if this is the right place for a suggestion like this, so if not, point me in the right direction, please.

Anyway...

Could it be made that sims with Jealous trait would get +1 confident after sex with their SO instead of +1 happy, to be in line with the short confident moodlet they get from being around their SO, possibly with a similar style of name/description? Maybe something like "He's fully mine" (the base is "he's mine") or maybe "My precious"?

Thank you for the suggestion, I wrote it down. When I get to improving the satisfaction from sex, I will think about it more. :D

5 hours ago, TURBODRIVER said:

Sims that have a partner will never cheat on them via WW unless they have a trait that allows them to. And if they do, you had to enable that in the Relationship Settings.

Currently the way relationships are checked for Sims is a copy from how the default WooHoo works in the game. You can alter it in Autonomy Specifics by changing the Relationship Modifier setting to a lower number. A new relationship system is in works, but it will take a while to make it properly incorporated with the game.

thanks for the replay, well for me i was really having issues with sims "cheating" i tried to low some setting but it's really looked like not working because i'm was still able to ask married sims to "have sex and they "easy accepted", i'm not talking all about the "autonomous but about if a sim not controlled by the player can refuse a player asking for sex, so far it was working fine before november but after november something happened with the sims started to "almost never refusing' and you need almost no efforts to make a sim cheat.

here my setting for relationships

my_settings.JPG?1544208835

that is right??? because with that the sims here still accepting too easy sex.

i really hope the new system can be really good, because to be fair the "game default system" is really messed, it awayas was", that is why you need go for mods if you want sims to not "cheat" because the cheat test in game default system is a little screwed and easy to beat

http://modthesims.info/d/619542/update-2-better-romance.html

this mod talk about it, that is why is better go for a "more original system", to be clear i'm not saying which some sims could never cheat but only the sims with the right traits not just everyone.

another note about your "to do list' any chance to have some of the ideas i told on that?? like some traits or ways to make sims choose what type of sex they wants like less kink sims using more "passionate romantic sex while more kink sims using more kink sexs or masochist and sadist using more BSDM sex interactions and things like that??, because while sometimes i don't botter to have some of my males being the passive while having sex with they wifes( the girls using strapons) iagaint it's botter when everyone doing that, well not every male in the world like to be the "passive" and currently the mod don't have a proper control for it and could be cool add a control for that, where more kink peoples will do more lewd things and less kink/lewd will be more "normal" things, like regular missionary and things like that,, an chances to have a system like that????

edit: well it's seens which after update my game with the last mod they stopped to accept sex as crazy as they where before, at last for now gonna test a little more later, but it's looks like now it's working right.

edit2: another possible feature which could be cool to have not only for this mod but for the game overal if possible could be a better "dirty and clean control, currently in game for you become dirty is too hard and i liked you cum part of the mod which force sims to take a shower to clean themselfs and could be cool if you could expand this feature to the whole "clean/dirty game system cuz again is pretty bad.

currently a sim only become dirty if his hygiene level falls to 0 or near it and if you just "wash hands" you can "clean all dirty"(horrible system), could be cool a progressive system where the sim could get dirty as the hygiene fall like when its on yellow like around 50% then when around 25% more dirty and when 0 totally dirty with smell, then to remove it you have to take a shower not just wash hands, or a better way for the game detect if possible the place where the sim is dirty like if just the hands them a wash is enough if the whole body then a shower and things like that.

another cool feature could be level of sweat, when a sim have too much sex or too much fitness work he can start to sweat and later if don't take a shower smell another good feature could be too get wet from rain or swin or have sex in pool could be cool.

another sugestion is "level of cum" like everytime a sim have sex without take a bath and without protection the "passive one(taking the cum) could become more dirty, like if you do vaginal multiple times the cum look become "big" not just remain the same and it can increase both positve and negative effect and reactions of peoples from it.

another good improviment could be peoples reaction toward that things, while they are "reaction" i'm still feelings like it's too little some of them just get a little scared then after that just forget it, could be cool if it can also affect how easy or hard is to make "friendship/love with the person which reacted, like a "too conservative sim could never want to talk with the full cum dirty person or already start with a very negative friendship toward that person.

anyway keep the good job and i really hope see that mod evolve more and more and become something really cool and awesome the mod have potential to make the game really cool and i'm looking for it.

2 hours ago, TURBODRIVER said:

Thank you for the suggestion, I wrote it down. When I get to improving the satisfaction from sex, I will think about it more. :D

Hi Turbodriver i love your WW program and thank you for creating it.I have a question about the newest release.Is there a limit on how many sims can be in a sex animation because Zorak has made me a few animations called Femdom Harem with 9 girls and 1 guy and they are awesome but with the newest version of WW the most girls that i can have in the animation is 6(he made a few different variants of the animations with 4-9 women).I went back to the previous version and it runs fine again but in both versions there is missing text in the settings not letting me tweak things.It was fine before but ever since the sims 4 update that's when the text went missing in a bunch of the WW settings.

On 12/5/2018 at 4:17 PM, TURBODRIVER said:

I get you don't mean anything sexual, but WickedWhims primarily a sexual mod, so having children involved would have big repercussions. Things are considered sexual because we make them sexual. I wouldn't want anybody to make things sexual with underage Sims just because you can and then blame me for it.

That's understandable. do you know of any other mods then that lets one's sims of all ages be naked in a similar way (not just having a naked set of clothes)?
You have done a very good job on this mod btw. It's very high quality imo

10 hours ago, TURBODRIVER said:

• Added Sex Autonomy Signs

• Added Nudity Autonomy Signs  

I love the idea of these. Love that they come in simlish variants as well, I really do like to keep my game as basegame-matched as possible.

If I may, I do have some questions about these:

Do the "forbidden on lot" signs affect the lot neighborhood as well? Or will the sims still get their nudity/sex on when wandering the neighborhood of a "forbidden" lot?

If not would it be possible to include a setting to disable nudity/sex autonomy anywhere but where there is a permitting sign?

Last, would it be possible to make an outside freestanding variant of the signs with an area of effect instead of a room effect? I figure that would be a sweet option to have, since it would allow for specific nudist areas on large entirely outdoor lots that would be a lot like some actual nudity permitted areas in the analog world.

Also, while we are at it, I have been having a somewhat similar idea to create specific areas where being nude and/or dressed in a towel is mandatory on lots. I thought it couldn't hurt to run it by you.

I was wondering if archways could be made that:

1) Force sims routing through them to change their outfit to the required before passing

2) Equips the Sims with a buff that enforces they keep to the requirement whatever they might do until they either pass through one of these again or despawn.

Optionally said buff could make low nudity skill sims either lightly embarrassed but otherwise more accepting of nudity (so no shooing) or avoid them altogether.

Seeing the signs you already created, I think it might just be easier to create signs like these for individual rooms that have the intended effect (no fiddling with removing the buff on passing again/despawning, which I think might be the critical/impossible part).

I'm thinking a version for nude only and towel only each, as well as one where nude or towel is based on the sims nudity skill.

This alone would allow us to create lots and rooms before impossible with ww, like finally a realistic variant of communal showers or bathing areas (with the base game doors, gender separated).  Add in variants that do not affect employees/staff and even more possibilities open up (like Spa areas with exclusively towel clad customers and dressed staff, with Whirlpools an "almost Onsen", some sketchy massage parlors and sauna clubs, etc).

I figure the entire thing could be expanded quite a bit, enforced Swimsuits might be good for some lots as well and maybe there even could then be included an "erotic outfit" created, like the underwear, by mannequin for each sim, to enforce in swinger-lots, Sexclub areas and the like.

I understand it could be to much to ask for or plain impossible, but I wanted to see if I could get your opinion on this.

15 hours ago, TURBODRIVER said:

Give the .137h release a try. The way sex pairs are sorted has changed to give playable Sims an equal opportunity to exclusive NPC Sims pairs. That should make a roll for Playable VS NPC a 50/50 chance.

I just did the same tests on new saves and it's a no-go. Have you tested it and confirmed it works? Otherwise, if it's not settings I have, perhaps it's because I don't have a couple DLCs (Weather and Get Famous)?

3 hours ago, Girlfixxxer said:

Hey! I have a problem. When i'm with someone else and I'm having sex with my couple I wanna invite the other sim but I can't because the sim does not accept my invitation. Someone have the solution, please?! :(

In the Wicked Whims settings there is a box you can check that says always accept sex invites or something to that effect.I'm not 100% sure in the newest version though as i am missing a bunch of text in the settings list.

18 hours ago, TURBODRIVER said:

Yes, that's on my TODO list. Thank you for the suggestions!

Thanks for all the hard work on this mod, Turbodriver!  In regard to the "pee here" interaction I've noticed that it's not available to aliens (not sure if this is a problem with WW or just my game).

I realy try to dowload files and use it, but it dosen't work at all.

In the sripts mods, the files "TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Scripts" does not appear, even if in the custom content the "TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Tuning" is in.

I'm on mac, i try to desintal all and reinstal the last version for be shur, it's dosen't work at all.
maybe i've got other mods in conflict with ?

1855492901_Sanstitre.jpg.a26fbc84e2947297e4ce8a0aa2731805.jpg

To quote The Five Man Electrical Band: "Signs, signs, everywhere the signs," But not in my game. So where are the signs? They aren't in the autonomy settings, they aren't in the item catalogue, they just aren't. So is this a feature that is EP/GP/SP dependent, or am I just not looking in the right place?

1 hour ago, Ethyrdude said:

To quote The Five Man Electrical Band: "Signs, signs, everywhere the signs," But not in my game. So where are the signs? They aren't in the autonomy settings, they aren't in the item catalogue, they just aren't. So is this a feature that is EP/GP/SP dependent, or am I just not looking in the right place?

good question i also was looking for then in my game and also could not find them, any clues where i can find it?

@TURBODRIVER the frame issue is not fixed on the J update.

Feminine frame males still have the masculine torso issue. I normally don't play with masculine females, but I tested one out and she didn't have any issues. Thus it seems the problem is only for feminine males (not the other way around).

For reference this was with a brand new sim, and I did not use traits.equip_trait trait_Breasts_ForceOn (so that isn't related to this problem).

no issue with masculine female.png

issue with feminine male.png

The way to success.
Appears a new version, wait!
Drink a cup of coffee, save the world, fly on vacation.
The days fly into the country.
You waited a week without new messages in the forum to read.
Drink a cup of coffee, or two.
Call your girlfriend and tell her about your holiday.
We delete the sentence, sims players have no friends ?
Make your update and enjoy a working game.
I'm still playing version g and have not had any mistakes for 14 days.
Think about it, if you can ?

To everyone experiencing similar issue to what @anonbear11described (and what I also wrote about some pages ago) with feminine-framed males having ugly, glitchy male torso when naked - here is a solution. You need to choose "native" from "body selector" -> "male body top" (left click on active sim -> wicked -> body selector -> this sim /or whoever you want to change/ -> male body top -> native ). I tested on both already existing feminine-framed male sim and also on a brand new save with freshly created one and it worked fine. I use newest patreon version but I suppose, it shouldn't be any difference with "j" version ❤️ 

Hard penises haven't been showing up lately. Not a big deal, just wondering if anyone knew why. I didn't update or add any new mods, they just stopped working.

I just updated and now I can't save anything in my game, error code 403 keeps popping up and NisaK's Prostitution Mod doesn't show up.

3 hours ago, JSterling76 said:

I love this mod! But I have trouble with my settings. Male/ female roles always switch during sex and I'm confused about how the gender settings work. Any advice would be great for the more realistic gameplay!

yeah sometimes how the game choose "random animations" is a little weird and is lacking some more "controls" like for exemple when i choose a random solo animation for my males the game loves to use "self blowjob and i feel it's weird a straight sims sucking on his own dick, or when i do random and the girl put on her strapon on the guy and again i go well this is not exactly what i was "waiting" could be good as i told before a improved system where the animations could have a better category and the autonomous random only pick animations on the category based on the sim type, this is why could be cool have more "traits" to make a choice of animations more logic,, like a full straight sim never do self blowjobs or things like that when masturbating or never accept be the "passive" and accept his woman come with a strapon on him, a bi sim would accept play both roles in random, a gay only passive, a full pervert guy would accept anything, a more "classic only accept some classic/romantic styles a masochist only accept rought animations with him being the "passive" and sadist only like rought and being the "rough" and things like that, could be cool see the mod improving in that way in being able to make sims more "selectives" about they choices with both autonomous and random choices.