WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

34 minutes ago, Simsengel said:

Hi.

This is a great mod. but somthing strange had happend in my game.:confused:

18_03.18_11-45-48.png.e657092d4dbaa45247a36119bc420752.png

18.03.18_12-43-08.png

I have the newest version of the mod.

Just wanted to report this bug.:blush:

I came here to report the same thing. The penis is totally off and I just installed the latest mod. Should I reinstall an earlier one?

6 hours ago, okaycool123 said:

Yeah... The thing is the skin works fine without Wicked Whim's nude outfit. So now that Wicked Whims has its nude outfit for it's Undress Completely Action under Naturism, I am assuming it basically uses the default nude outfit (EA), so my question is that since I have a custom nude top, how do I make Wicked Whims set the default nude outfit to the custom skin i downloaded?

If you read the very first page where you can download the mod, I believe it has been updated to let users know not to use custom skins as they may not work with the mod. WW won't work properly with a lot of CC skins.

9 hours ago, wild_guy said:

Make sure you have no any .package file in you Mods folder which contains the "rig" word in its name.

A quote from the first post: "Don't install any breasts, tongue, or penis animation skeleton (rig) mods!"

Thanks for the advice :-), and I LOVE your animations. You are truly talented.

Hmmm. I checked my folders and I don't have any rig files. I know I haven't really downloaded anything to do with penis meshes. There is a TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Extra_Skin_Tones. Would that be causing the issue?

Edit: Hold on, I think I found an old file I, initially, overlooked. I'm gonna remove it and see if it works.

Re-Edit: It fixed everything, thanks! I didn't notice I still had Denton47_rigs still installed. It's been included in WW mod since November.

14 hours ago, wild_guy said:

Make sure you have no any .package file in you Mods folder which contains the "rig" word in its name.

A quote from the first post: "Don't install any breasts, tongue, or penis animation skeleton (rig) mods!"

Thanks. Now everything works fine.:blush:

I'm new to all of this and can I say how amazing it is to finally have Sims 4 be enjoyable. I have been playing The Sims only since Sims 3 and been on and off since then, but now I play Sims 4 all the time. These mods and animations have been the highlight for me. Thank You so much to all who contributed.

9 hours ago, bonniewol said:

can anyone please help me with a link or something to download a version of wicked whims that will work on sims 4 ver 1.20 please i cant seem to update my game and i really want to try out this mod please guys 

First and foremost, never ask this question. I can only assume that you are using a pirated copy. Piracy is not supported here and both asking for assistance with and aiding someone with an illegal version of the game is forbidden.

3 hours ago, Vengeance_11 said:

First and foremost, never ask this question. I can only assume that you are using a pirated copy. Piracy is not supported here and both asking for assistance with and aiding someone with an illegal version of the game is forbidden.

I always get those exceptions in my game.

I cant figure out what is conflicting in my game. Sorry I cant help more.

The exceptions used to crash my game to the desktop before. I can now trash the notification. 

I have fully paid legal copy. 

I probably have various mods conflicting. I am a control freak.

*Please never assume someone has not paid for the game they are playing.*

Your mod had been a source of much entertainment for me and I thank you very much.  I have a question regarding the recognition of clothing.  Obviously, the sims recognize nudity, but do they actually recognize sexy clothing on a sim?  It seems to me that beautiful clothing for a sim is more for the players benefit than the sims themselves.  I think the concept of clothing recognition would go a long way in creating desire.  My comment on this is more of an observation and not a request, but if it sounds doable, I'm all for it.

I've been having some problems when I create a new Sims and use the WickedWhims animations on them it seems to be off by a bit it's like its moved abit making the sims out of place on the animations looking so weird not too sure why that is and I gone over all my other mods from the time I noticed it but they did not affect it in any way but there has been two sims updates and a new stuff pack been out since but I've not seen any updates to WickedWhims since they came out but the other thing is I may need to do is reinstall WickedWhims and see if that works ?

17 hours ago, dailywalker said:

I always get those exceptions in my game.

I cant figure out what is conflicting in my game. Sorry I cant help more.

The exceptions used to crash my game to the desktop before. I can now trash the notification. 

I have fully paid legal copy. 

I probably have various mods conflicting. I am a control freak.

*Please never assume someone has not paid for the game they are playing.*

It wasn't a reaction to LEs.  It was to 'I have 1.20 and can't update it'.  That means one of two things: person needs to talk to EA to troubleshoot their game, or person is using a pirated copy. Usually, it's the latter.

The answer is the same: old versions aren't supposed to be linked/shared/etc. here, because that supports the pirating.

As for your own issues, it sounds like you might be stuck doing a really thorough 50/50 if you want to hunt the issues down. Definitely try using the Sims4Studio batch fixes first if you haven't already, though, because they can clear up some issues with old stuff. Good luck!