WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

WickedWhims 3.2.4.122g

• Fixed birth control objects missing the focus component
  • Fixed teen woohoo being available even when disabled in settings
  • Made the mod not freak out so much about outdated mods using appearance modifiers
    Mods that are using appearance modifiers (visual modifications to Sims appearance) are now broken and will cause issues with other working mods. This change will make WickedWhims throw fewer errors, but undressing will not work correctly if you have any broken mods installed.
3 hours ago, TURBODRIVER said:

A way to hide WW interactions? Why are you even risking it around children?

I'm not using it around children. I uninstall it. It would be nice if I didn't have to uninstall it was all I was saying. lol

3 hours ago, TURBODRIVER said:

I am planning on reimplementing an optional mosaic, but I have no idea if it is even possible to do it. We will see.

Oh, that's awesome! Yeah, I'm not sure how to do it myself, but it's really cool that you're planning to try this. :smiley:

17 hours ago, TURBODRIVER said:

WickedWhims 3.2.4.122g

• Исправлены объекты контроля рождаемости, отсутствующие в компоненте фокусировки
  • Исправлено появление подросткового woohoo, даже если он отключен в настройках
  • Сделал мод, не вызывая так много устаревших модов, используя модификаторы внешнего вида
    Моды, которые используют модификаторы внешнего вида (визуальные модификации внешнего вида Sims), теперь сломаны и вызовут проблемы с другими рабочими модами. Это изменение заставит WickedWhims набросать меньше ошибок, но раздевка не будет работать правильно, если у вас установлены сломанные моды.

Thank you so much for the work you are doing !!! Could you please clarify which particular mods need to remove? Do I understand correctly that this is a mods of body parts and mods animations? And which date is the starting point to consider mods obsolete? Thanks.

eu gostaria de agradecer a você por ter criado o WickedWhims muito obrigado por esse maravilhoso Mod para ter Sims 4 agradeço a você de coração você deu sentido ao The Sims porque jogar The Sims sem esse mod não é bom não tem graça muito obrigado mesmo pelo mod maravilhoso que você fez eu gostei mesmo e gosto quando você atualiza e você vem fazendo um ótimo trabalho

New to this mod, not mentioned in any of the descriptions, but no support for children? Obviously almost all the sex stuff would not be included, but I would think things like underwear and pulling pants down to use bathroom should be included. Is this coming soon, or is there a separate mod/download for this? Just seems off that everyone else has these options but not kids.

On 1/10/2018 at 2:01 AM, anonbear11 said:

I wasn't using the old version to test, I had just failed to get around to update.

Here is the gist of what happened.

1) I make a breasted male sim "Bob".

2) Bob has sex, and I reload his household.

3) Bob's breasts resize to default upon reload, so I resize them in CAS.

4) I return to live mode with Bob's breasts still at default.

I then deleted WW completely and re-did step 3 and changing Bob's breast size actually worked at that point. I am not sure why specifically this is happening. I originally thought it was MCCC, but it happens with/without MCCC. It doesn't happen without WW.

(No worries, if there are any delays in fixing this; this mod is still great regardless!)

I was away from the Sims 4 for over a month due to life. I've just fully updated all my mods and this issue still seems to exist. Does anyone know of a fix?

Basically if you make a breasted male sim "Bob" (using traits.equip_trait trait_Breasts_ForceOn), once Bob has had sex (and his household has been reloaded by the game), Bob's breast size are resized to and stuck at the default breast size (i.e., they can't be made bigger or smaller, and if you try they will revert to default after leaving CAS). If you delete WW, then everything goes back to normal and Bob's breasts can be freely re-sized in CAS (meaning something about WW and labeling sims as having had sex is screwing this up).

Even if I remove and re-equip trait_Breasts_ForceOn, I still can't re-size...

My husband and I were playing Sims and recording when a sim decided to start fapping on the toilet, so we turned autonomy off. After that, he wouldn't stop until we basically reset the location by travelling away and back. We even tried using the Reset Sim debug and not even that would work. He would just go back to fapping not even a second after I clicked the debug option. We didn't know if this was because we messed with the settings without telling him to stop, but after we closed the save, my husband went into a completely different save file and the same thing happened. He made sure no interactions were running and everything. Is this a bug or is something conflicting with the mod, or what?

Also, the dick keeps going to weird locations in relation to the interactions... (It would do that before the update.) What's up with that too?

He re-opened the save file to take these pictures and was able to cancel the interaction by clicking it in the que. (They resumed banging without instruction literally as soon as he opened the save back up.)

02-25-18_8-24-14 PM.png

02-25-18_8-21-52 PM.png

02-25-18_8-17-51 PM.png

02-25-18_8-16-32 PM.png

I'm currently using the last version before this current one. I coundn't save my game (got some 510.21..... error thing) and this was the exception. Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this. I was wondering if this issue was due to mod just not being up to date.

lastException.txt

Update: When I go to manage worlds it can save, so it isn't to bad.

Update 2: The save was corrupted. Started a new game and now everything is a-ok.

19 hours ago, tmntfangurl said:

My husband and I were playing Sims and recording when a sim decided to start fapping on the toilet, so we turned autonomy off. After that, he wouldn't stop until we basically reset the location by travelling away and back. We even tried using the Reset Sim debug and not even that would work. He would just go back to fapping not even a second after I clicked the debug option. We didn't know if this was because we messed with the settings without telling him to stop, but after we closed the save, my husband went into a completely different save file and the same thing happened. He made sure no interactions were running and everything. Is this a bug or is something conflicting with the mod, or what?

Also, the dick keeps going to weird locations in relation to the interactions... (It would do that before the update.) What's up with that too?

He re-opened the save file to take these pictures and was able to cancel the interaction by clicking it in the que. (They resumed banging without instruction literally as soon as he opened the save back up.)

02-25-18_8-24-14 PM.png

02-25-18_8-21-52 PM.png

02-25-18_8-17-51 PM.png

02-25-18_8-16-32 PM.png

9 times out of 10 the penis issue is people leaving the penis rigs in their mod folder which causes conflicts as WW already includes them. Get rid of them and the issue should resolve itself. The rest sounds like outdated mods or mod conflict. Update your mods and then batch test to find the culprit.

Hey Turbo! Will WW work with Jungle Adventures? It was released yesterday.

Also, may I suggest like the option of disabling individual Sims from sex autonomy, that there is also an option to do the same but with Nudity? I enjoy when Sims take off clothing randomly, but I don't want everyone doing that, like old people and stuff!

I also gave my support and became a patron!