WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

2 hours ago, Tazzo1996 said:

Just out of curiosity,  can sims who have incestuous relationships get pregnant? Should I invest in contraception? :smiley:

Last I played this I believe it is possible to get any "valid" character pregnant regardless of their relationship with each other. Hope that helps.

Guest damedragonfly

question: is there a way to turn off Wicked Whims without removing the mod? I let my sister play the game on my computer, but I have to remove WW before letting her play, and when I put it back it resets all my settings which is kinda annoying. Is there a way to temporarily disable it without losing progress? Even if it requires a game restart?

2 minutes ago, damedragonfly said:

question: is there a way to turn off Wicked Whims without removing the mod? I let my sister play the game on my computer, but I have to remove WW before letting her play, and when I put it back it resets all my settings which is kinda annoying. Is there a way to temporarily disable it without losing progress? Even if it requires a game restart?

If she has a separate save, it's essentially a completely different "world".  You can turn off mods altogether in the options when she's playing.  Or you can move everything from your WW mods folder out, let her play her own save, then move it back and it shouldn't have affected your game at all.  I, personally, think the "safest" option would be to have to separate installs of Sims4 so never the twain shall meet.

Guest damedragonfly
6 minutes ago, JackBikwik said:

If she has a separate save, it's essentially a completely different "world".  You can turn off mods altogether in the options when she's playing.  Or you can move everything from your WW mods folder out, let her play her own save, then move it back and it shouldn't have affected your game at all.  I, personally, think the "safest" option would be to have to separate installs of Sims4 so never the twain shall meet.

well, she doesn't have a computer so we can't go that route. 

Honestly it'd be nice to turn off WW once in a while and just play the game as is, and then bring it back when I want to. It gets kinda distracting to see WW's option on everything I click. Sometimes, I just want to sit on a chair. Especially when I'm playing young teens, I don't wanna think about them that way. What I end up doing is taking it out and in, but the fact that settings and progress is lost is frustrating. 

57 minutes ago, damedragonfly said:

well, she doesn't have a computer so we can't go that route. 

Honestly it'd be nice to turn off WW once in a while and just play the game as is, and then bring it back when I want to. It gets kinda distracting to see WW's option on everything I click. Sometimes, I just want to sit on a chair. Especially when I'm playing young teens, I don't wanna think about them that way. What I end up doing is taking it out and in, but the fact that settings and progress is lost is frustrating. 

You don't need a separate computer.  You can make a separate save by clicking a button at the top right of the main menu.  It's a + sign.  It will create a completely different world.  You just load the one you want to use.  Then on HER save, turn off mods.  Or, move your WW folder out of your mods folder, then load HER game.  Put it back and load yours.  Nothing will have been affected.

You can also, on the same computer, have two separate Sims 4 games, with two separate shortcuts to run them.  You just install it twice in two different locations.  This way all the mods, all the saves, all the files everything is separate.  This takes some basic knowledge that I'm not sure you have.

You can also turn off teens in WW.  Just look through the in-game options.

Guest damedragonfly
18 minutes ago, JackBikwik said:

You don't need a separate computer.  You can make a separate save by clicking a button at the top right of the main menu.  It's a + sign.  It will create a completely different world.  You just load the one you want to use.  Then on HER save, turn off mods.  Or, move your WW folder out of your mods folder, then load HER game.  Put it back and load yours.  Nothing will have been affected.

You can also, on the same computer, have two separate Sims 4 games, with two separate shortcuts to run them.  You just install it twice in two different locations.  This way all the mods, all the saves, all the files everything is separate.  This takes some basic knowledge that I'm not sure you have.

You can also turn off teens in WW.  Just look through the in-game options.

wait what? I can have it installed twice?? I'll definitely look into that! Thank you for letting me know. I did not know this. If you have any tutorials or more resources about that, please send them my way. They would be much appreciated :smile:

Why can I not get everything to work? I've downloaded the files (although it says you have them in three files and it only shows two that download), and some of the stuff works. Like I can get the skintones and the different ways of being nude. I can't figure out how to do the actual acts, as there's not anyway to try any of them. I cannot for the life of me figure out what I'm doing wrong. I don't have the options to remove underwear or anything like that. When I tell them to "skinny dip" the little blotches are still there covering everything up. So have I messed up somehow? Or am I just not doing something right? It's like parts work and some dont. I'm frustrated lol I figured this out on the Sims 3, but this one is getting me good! 

30 minutes ago, damedragonfly said:

wait what? I can have it installed twice?? I'll definitely look into that! Thank you for letting me know. I did not know this. If you have any tutorials or more resources about that, please send them my way. They would be much appreciated :smile:

If you really  wanna be super safe and make sure she doesn't get in to any of your stuff, you can just make her a separate profile on your windows OS.  Then you just log off of yours and log in to hers.  Then you can determine what she can and cannot access.  This way, Sims is installed only once, but mods are in user profiles, so she would have a separate mod folder and therefor wouldn't see your mods or saves at all.

The other method, because of origin, I think would require a work around.  Even though you legally own the game, I'm pretty sure I can't talk about that here or explain to you how to do so.

34 minutes ago, horserider77 said:

Why can I not get everything to work? I've downloaded the files (although it says you have them in three files and it only shows two that download), and some of the stuff works. Like I can get the skintones and the different ways of being nude. I can't figure out how to do the actual acts, as there's not anyway to try any of them. I cannot for the life of me figure out what I'm doing wrong. I don't have the options to remove underwear or anything like that. When I tell them to "skinny dip" the little blotches are still there covering everything up. So have I messed up somehow? Or am I just not doing something right? It's like parts work and some dont. I'm frustrated lol I figured this out on the Sims 3, but this one is getting me good! 

Read the information.  It tells you everything you need to download.  The files for WW are only for WickedWhims, not bodies or animations.

2 hours ago, horserider77 said:

(although it says you have them in three files and it only shows two that download)

There's two downloads -- the mod and the extra skintones.  Inside the mod folder, there are three files -- those are the mandatory three.  It's mentioned because until recently there were far more than three files in there, and anyone who puts the new ones in without removing the old ones will have problems.

You get to acts by clicking on something like the floor, picking wicked, and picking an act from there.  Choosing a partner happens in the process.  If you didn't download animations, then you will have very few options to choose from.  Your WW folder should be at the top level of your mods folder, and should have the packages directly inside it -- sometimes Sims gets choosy about how far down it'll deal with script mods.

19 hours ago, damedragonfly said:

Here's an even easier solution. Find your current WW-loaded Sims folder, usually at Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4. Change the name of it to "The Sims 4 Wicked" or whatever you'd like.

The next time you start the game, it will assume it's the first time you've played and create a new "clean" setup. Then you can let whoever play the game, which will include any purchased add-ons and stuff packs from Origin but no Wicked Whims or any custom mods at all. You will also not see any of your saved games, but don't worry, you can get it all back.

When you want to bring back all your stuff, exit the game and go back to your Electronic Arts folder. You'll see a new "The Sims 4" folder along with the one that you'd previously renamed. Change the new folder's name to "The Sims 4 clean" or whatever you'd like and rename your original wicked Sims folder back to "The Sims 4". Restart the game and all your wicked stuff, mods, and saves will be waiting for you.

In the future, just rename the folders as desired to play the game as you like. The game will always use stuff in the folder called "The Sims 4" and ignore everything in the other folder. You're welcome!

Guest damedragonfly
1 hour ago, smcscotty said:

Here's an even easier solution. Find your current WW-loaded Sims folder, usually at Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4. Change the name of it to "The Sims 4 Wicked" or whatever you'd like.

The next time you start the game, it will assume it's the first time you've played and create a new "clean" setup. Then you can let whoever play the game, which will include any purchased add-ons and stuff packs from Origin but no Wicked Whims or any custom mods at all. You will also not see any of your saved games, but don't worry, you can get it all back.

When you want to bring back all your stuff, exit the game and go back to your Electronic Arts folder. You'll see a new "The Sims 4" folder along with the one that you'd previously renamed. Change the new folder's name to "The Sims 4 clean" or whatever you'd like and rename your original wicked Sims folder back to "The Sims 4". Restart the game and all your wicked stuff, mods, and saves will be waiting for you.

In the future, just rename the folders as desired to play the game as you like. The game will always use stuff in the folder called "The Sims 4" and ignore everything in the other folder. You're welcome!

This is an interesting solution, and I think it'll work for what I want. Thanks!

can someone help me i am using WickedWhims 3.2.4.122c - 5 February 2018 and WickedWhims Extra Skin Tones   and after turbo added  emergency note for not update game and play in offline mod but when i can able update the game and download new version of ww i am scared little bit and not installed updates