WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

7 hours ago, B10HAZARDx333 said:

Thanks for the links. I mentioned in my post that I had tried Wild Guy's mod and had no luck. If I select just the vagina hair then only the pubic hair starts getting changed with no slit to represent the vagina. But if I select the vagina icon in CC, the entire skin that I was using gets replaced with a Wild Guy skin. Which is what I don't want.

I never tried the Better Body mod. Hopefully it works! It says to use Wild Guy's mod but let me figure something out!

5 hours ago, TURBODRIVER said:

The ability to swap exists only if the current animation allows for it and it's specified by the animation creator. You can manipulate it by changing the Gender Settings in Sex Settings which will unlock animations for more gender combinations. I don't see a reason why you wouldn't be able to swap them, they should not land in the wrong spots in the first place.

I guess the biggest problem is that sometimes the roles get reversed for some reason. The male suddenly does the female role and vice versa. That's why I was asking if there was supposed to be a swap role option there. I have to cancel the entire thing and restart the sex animation for the roles to go back to normal.

I've tried adjusting multiple options and have had no luck.

On 10/11/2016 at 4:25 AM, SpyderArachnid said:

What they mean is this mod does not give you a penis accessory in CAS that you can equip/unequip. This just auto adds a penis during sex to your character.

If you want an equippable penis, you need to download a separate mod for that.

what if i have the same problem but with a woman? i cant see her legs when i use the ww 

3 hours ago, Anonymous33 said:

I dont get that option though...

Then you installed the mod wrong.

8 minutes ago, MeHeSe said:

what if i have the same problem but with a woman? i cant see her legs when i use the ww 

Like other people who have reported this problem, you probably aren't using a nude body mesh.  Download Hiroki's bodies from the WW information section.  If you have, you have a conflicting mod.  Remove mods until you find the problem.

I did everything as instructed and the mod, as well as the animations, appear right before you enter the game and I click that I accept them, but as soon as I press play and try to use the mod, the game is just normal and no new options appear. When I click on anyone or the ground there is no wicked whims option the game is just normal. Please help! i know that I am so close to having it work.

How can i install it "correctly" is there any other way except the download file? If there is please send me a link im new here and i have not updated the mod ever! So if its not a trouble to you please explain how can i update it. Or do i put the mod in game and wait for it to automaticly  update itself?

Have an issue? This is not the place to post about it! Read how to get help in the topic main post!

Check the 'WickedWhims Help Center' topic to learn more!

WickedWhims 3.2.4.122c

• Added 'ww.preference_hetero <percentage> <all/male/female>' command to make given percentage of Sims with given gender heterosexual
  • Added 'ww.preference_homo <percentage> <all/male/female>' command to make given percentage of Sims with given gender homosexual
  • Added 'ww.preference_bi <percentage> <all/male/female>' command to make given percentage of Sims with given gender bisexual
  • Added 'ww.preference_random <percentage> <all/male/female>' command to make given percentage of Sims with given gender have random gender preference
  • Added 'ww.preference_neutral <percentage> <all/male/female>' command to reset  gender preference of given percentage of Sims with given gender
  • Added 'ww.settings' command to open WickedWhims settings
  • Made 'Display Sex Asking Dialogs' setting separated for NPC and Player Sims
  • Made pregnancy occurrence chance roll be dependant on partners
  • Made potential pregnancy notification more informative
  • Made base fertility of Sims higher
  • Made Fertility Treatment service slightly less powerful
  • Updated integration with Basemental Drugs
  • Fixed default penis models LODs missing the animated rig
  • Fixed compatibility issues on some MacOS systems
  • Fixed teens pregnancy visuals not working for vampire/alien forms
  • Fixed condom use notification being displayed for NPC only sex
  • Fixed lighthouse woohoo not being disabled by the 'Default Woohoo Switch' setting
  • Fixed Exhibitionist trait being available at level 2 of Naturism skill
  • Fixed incorrect refused to join sex message
  • Fixed flashing statistics not counting correctly
  • Fixed Polyamorous trait failing to prevent jealousy on occasions

WickedWhims 3.2.4.124

• Added WickedWhims icon to the settings menu
  • Added ability to disable birth control for individual Sims
  • Added Flirty and Neutral period moodlets
  • Removed Angry period moodlet
  • Made periods affect Sims hunger, hygiene, bladder, and energy
  • Made cramps have 3 different levels of strength
  • Made base fertility of Sims higher
  • Made Fertility Treatment service slightly less powerful
  • Rebalanced experience gained by nudity skills
  • Added 'No Underwear' reward trait for 250 Satisfaction Points
  • Made 'Display Sex Asking Dialogs' setting separated for NPC and Player Sims
  • Added 'ww.preference_hetero <percentage> <all/male/female>' command to make given percentage of Sims with given gender heterosexual
  • Added 'ww.preference_homo <percentage> <all/male/female>' command to make given percentage of Sims with given gender homosexual
  • Added 'ww.preference_bi <percentage> <all/male/female>' command to make given percentage of Sims with given gender bisexual
  • Added 'ww.preference_random <percentage> <all/male/female>' command to make given percentage of Sims with given gender have random gender preference
  • Added 'ww.preference_neutral <percentage> <all/male/female>' command to reset  gender preference of given percentage of Sims with given gender
  • Added 'ww.settings' command to open WickedWhims settings
  • Added a notification when Sims lose their swimsuit when jumping to water
  • Updated integration with Basemental Drugs
  • Made pregnancy occurrence chance roll be dependant on partners
  • Made potential pregnancy notification more informative
  • Renamed 'WW_Animations_Report.txt' file to 'WW_Installed_Animations.txt'
  • Fixed default penis models LODs missing the animated rig
  • Fixed compatibility issues on some MacOS systems
  • Fixed teens pregnancy visuals not working for vampire/alien forms
  • Fixed condom use notification being displayed for NPC only sex
  • Fixed lighthouse woohoo not being disabled by the 'Default Woohoo Switch' setting
  • Fixed Exhibitionist trait being available at level 2 of Naturism skill
  • Fixed incorrect refused to join sex message
  • Fixed flashing statistics not counting correctly
  • Fixed Polyamorous trait failing to prevent jealousy on occasions

14 minutes ago, slider said:

Since you are working in CAS integrated new bodies, you could consider adding a new clothes tab only for the naked/shower body. Beyond giving better access to edit the body details, it would also be very useful to have the ability to make body, complements (horns, piercings...) and make-up changes to the sim that would carry to any clothing set unless specified otherwise.

There isn't really much you can do in CAS, it's very limited, and the biggest limitation is: no scripting allowed. I don't think much will be done in CAS and the bodies visible in CAS might not properly reflect what will be visible in-game.

hi! i'm new here...i have this problem that i don't know how to solve it..it happen after i update my wicked woohoo mod..so let's me straight to the point what kind of problem that haunt me now..it is my male sims dick have that black colour and use all each dick or that ww suggest me...and i still not solve my problem at all...before this..i only use ww dick n after the new update...it ruin my male dick lol...even the girl too if i want make her have a dig...it turn black and the dick somehow look like stuck in the air and stretching while having sex...same goes to strapon outfit n the dick lol......

so i wish someone could fix this because...because it really bother me a lot while play sims 4 TT-TT

15 hours ago, Eurotrash said:

Teen-Adult relations don't work by default, and all I could find was an option for enabling Teen-Teen relations. How do I enable Teen-Adult relations?

Can someone help me with this? I've tried MCCC Woohoo but those settings don't seem to have any effect on WW.

13 hours ago, brookie said:

I did everything as instructed and the mod, as well as the animations, appear right before you enter the game and I click that I accept them, but as soon as I press play and try to use the mod, the game is just normal and no new options appear. When I click on anyone or the ground there is no wicked whims option the game is just normal. Please help! i know that I am so close to having it work.

The same happens to me except for that my sims turn into dark silhouettes 

18 hours ago, JackBikwik said:

Then you installed the mod wrong.

Like other people who have reported this problem, you probably aren't using a nude body mesh.  Download Hiroki's bodies from the WW information section.  If you have, you have a conflicting mod.  Remove mods until you find the problem.

It's not the first time I use and install this mod so I'm pretty sure I did it right but I guess I'll delete it and reinstall. It might also be a conflicting mod or something so I'll try that too but just wondering, am I supposed to get the "Check sims stats" (or something along those lines) option? Sorry if this was already answered.