WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

14 minutes ago, CaneBokserot said:

Hey can you tell me how to update the new version?

You keep asking this of everyone, but none of us can help you.  Either Turbo has accidentally not uploaded the new version or there's an issue on LoversLab.  The version all of us see for download is the same thing you see.  Even the WW blog is only showing the 15th version as the most recent.

~Suggestions~ I mostly lurk and instead of suggesting these things as I think of them, they've all just built up. Sorry~

Lube. Lube for anal. It's something I think this sex life simulator could really use. I was thinking the butt cum textures could be altered a bit; made a bit smaller and more translucent to look like lube maybe? If implemented, I think an uncomfortable moodlet for anal performed without lube is in order. Maybe even a Sim refusing to have anal without lube present.

Lube & condom application. Currently, you click on a condom in your inventory and they apply to all penis having Sims involved. This makes sense with the heteros. But it's kind of dumb with MM. Sure, in real life, you could have one on all involved for less clean up, but splooge on furniture isn't a thing in The Sims. So having a bottom equip a condom is kind of wasteful. I think the way you can manually apply cum on the Sims would work really well for lube and condom application as well. Having the manual option I think would be great.

Cum Slut. Can we have a cum ambivalent? Not turned on by, but also not quite so bothered. Especially since cum applying where and on who it shouldn't seems to be a common occurrence.

Manual Undressing. Could we get an undress outfit option like the one from the naturism and exhibitionism trees? I like to put some of my sims in revealing, or easy access clothing and accessories. So I usually will go with the manual undressing to get the best look. But it can become really tedious to remove things one by one. And undressing completely gets rid of EVERYTHING, when I only want to get rid of the clothing. While still leaving things like wedding rings and collars still in place.

Top or Bottom? The Sims 4 has a gender preference system in place. And Wicked Whims lets you set your Sims preference. Can this be done for other preferences? Top/Bottom or Dom/Sub. And of course Versatile. Not just for MM, but FF and futa relationships could use this. I'd really like to be able to control a Sub/Bottom Sim around the clubs without having to quickly select swap characters. Kills the mood a bit. You can also run into 2xDom/Tops or 2xSubs/Bottoms situations where sex would either be a no go, or very unsatisfying.

M'alright. Glad I got all that off my chest. Thanks for all your hard work. Wouldn't even be playing The Sims without this mod. EA owes you some money.

Help. There's been distortion in character appearances, as shown in the picture below. And I'm not talking about the nudity, I know that's part of WW. I mean the actual visible distortions on the character. I attached a picture of the distortions and a pic of my mods folder for you to see so you can help me.

Distortions.png

Mods folder.png

1 hour ago, Lizziebean said:

Top or Bottom? The Sims 4 has a gender preference system in place. And Wicked Whims lets you set your Sims preference. Can this be done for other preferences? Top/Bottom or Dom/Sub.

Yes, please!  This is especially needed for malexmale sex as my dominant top quite often ends up in uncharacteristic predicaments. 

20 minutes ago, CalilSpencer said:

Help. There's been distortion in character appearances, as shown in the picture below. And I'm not talking about the nudity, I know that's part of WW. I mean the actual visible distortions on the character. I attached a picture of the distortions and a pic of my mods folder for you to see so you can help me.

Distortions.png

Mods folder.png

When you're having issues, always try exclusion testing first.  Take out ALL of your mods.  EVERYTHING.  See if the problem persists.  If yes, delete cache files.  If no, it's a mod.  Add them back one at a time until you find the culprit.  

Unless you have already done so, you have no reason to suspect this is a WickedWhims issue as I have never seen anyone else report it.  It, therefor, cannot be addressed by Turbo.

42 minutes ago, CalilSpencer said:

Sometimes this happens with the replacement meshes, especially if you end up using a bottom and top from different bits somehow.   Probably you'll see it only happens at certain angles? I can't really help sort that out currently, sorry -- except that you could try removing the male Hiroki/BB meshes and see if it's happier then.

50 minutes ago, Homewrecker said:

Sometimes this happens with the replacement meshes, especially if you end up using a bottom and top from different bits somehow.   Probably you'll see it only happens at certain angles? I can't really help sort that out currently, sorry -- except that you could try removing the male Hiroki/BB meshes and see if it's happier then.

Thanks, I did just that and the problems went away. You're always so helpful, I appreciate it, man. :smile:

Anyone have any link to a skin mod or any mod that would just add a vagina to a female sim without changing anything else?

I have this skin mod that I really love but it doesn't have a vagina. I've tried Eve and it greatly increases the proportions down there which causes clipping. And Wild Guy's mod wants to replace the entire skin mod with it's own version when I click on the vagina.

I just want to add one in. Anyone have any suggestions? I have no clue how to modify the skin for myself so that's am issue lol.

8 hours ago, JackBikwik said:

You keep asking this of everyone, but none of us can help you.  Either Turbo has accidentally not uploaded the new version or there's an issue on LoversLab.  The version all of us see for download is the same thing you see.  Even the WW blog is only showing the 15th version as the most recent.

Ok but can you play the mod? Cause some people here can play it that is why i am confused!

3 hours ago, CaneBokserot said:

Ok but can you play the mod? Cause some people here can play it that is why i am confused!

Everyone who has installed the mod correctly can play it.  If you mean any version AFTER January 15, people are likely getting it from Turbo's Patreon.  Which is not for free.

6 hours ago, Yokoleon said:

Have any mod can teen get pregnant ? sorry for the english...

This is a function of WickedWhims.

4 hours ago, Infernoxpx said:

Anyone have any link to a skin mod or any mod that would just add a vagina to a female sim without changing anything else?

I have this skin mod that I really love but it doesn't have a vagina. I've tried Eve and it greatly increases the proportions down there which causes clipping. And Wild Guy's mod wants to replace the entire skin mod with it's own version when I click on the vagina.

I just want to add one in. Anyone have any suggestions? I have no clue how to modify the skin for myself so that's am issue lol.

You could use Better Body female top & bottom with wild guys female body details.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/72791-better-body-november-15-rigged-penis-update/

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/70279-sims-4-wild_guys-female-body-details-13122017/

1 hour ago, JackBikwik said:

Everyone who has installed the mod correctly can play it.  If you mean any version AFTER January 15, people are likely getting it from Turbo's Patreon.  Which is not for free.

This is a function of WickedWhims.

Oh okay so will the mod be available for more people soon? Cause i cant get in touch with the developers

Have an issue? This is not the place to post about it! Read how to get help in the topic main post!

Check the 'WickedWhims Help Center' topic to learn more!

I will hopefully have a new updated out tomorrow :smiley:

On 1/30/2018 at 9:40 PM, Homewrecker said:

Is there any chance there could be some way to mark particular sims as 'off limits' to each other?  Use case: I have a house with several adults in it, and several children -- all sired by just one of the male sims, but raised by all the adults.  ...within one day of the kids aging up to teen, two of the girls were propositioned by their (technically non-related) 'uncles'!  I caught both before anything actually happened, but I really don't want anyone in that house messing around with any of the 'kids'.  I'm happy to have them all do whatever they like with people from outside (or the adults with other adults inside), but I personally find sexual relationships in which one person once changed the other's diapers squicky so I'd like to be able to prevent it without having to try to cheat in blood relationships for people who aren't blood related, or having to prevent ALL relationships between teens and young adults -- which won't solve it once they hit young adult themselves, in any case.

Thank you for the mod!

This might become an option in the future, it doesn't seem to be that bad of an idea if you keep track of who you disabled for who.

The next update will have a new asking dialog specifically for player Sims which will warn you when player Sims want to have sex with others, so you can use that to prevent unwanted autonomy sex from happening inside the household.

On 1/31/2018 at 7:32 AM, Citysim said:

Got a Suggestion, I know I'm not a Paetron supporter yet, but certainly would be if, instead on just random sex with moodlets, I'm wondering if any Prostitution features is being worked on to be added, such as making money for sex.

First a Loser sim, could call/order a Prostitute to come over for sex with maybe a sim with a Prostitution trait (Like Basemental Drugs using a drug dealer trait) will come over which will cost a lot of money to have sex with her/him.

And for a playable Prostitution sim, they won't have to work, they can spend the day on the streets asking around good deals for sex for passers by for their income, or like running a business.

ANyway this will make interesting gameplay, hopefully someone else has suggested this so far.

Jobs and careers aren't specifically in works right now, but they will be really soon. I need to first redo most of the sex component and rework the animations system to improve the workflow and allow for more options for animators and other creators.

Thanks for the suggestion!

On 1/31/2018 at 12:36 PM, Linus8u said:

My sims have underwear in cas, why?

WickedWhims doesn't make Sims nude in CAS, but works on defined default bodies for Sims have started, so maybe soon.

On 1/31/2018 at 6:48 PM, ooak2104 said:

So this is a really specific request, but is it possible in any way to have cum applied with just women using a strap on? I've tried looking at the mod files but it's making my head spin!

Uh, well, maybe? I don't know what to think about it. The option to apply cum in sex interactions is available only when there is a Sim with a penis. Otherwise, it becomes confusing...

On 2/1/2018 at 7:32 PM, 1SgtRaptus said:

I cant join in npcs.

it states every time i try to join that i have refused their proposal myself tho i actively want to join.

any clue why?

Thank you for pointing that out, I will try to fix it for the next update.

The refusal itself is because the relationship between your Sim and Sims in sex is too low.

On 2/2/2018 at 4:43 AM, nosborn said:

Can anyone tell me how to alter the chances of becoming pregnant?

You can only alter pregnancy chances in the Simple Pregnancy Mode setting. You can change the setting in the 'Sex Settings -> Pregnancy Settings -> Pregnancy Mode'.

On 2/2/2018 at 9:08 AM, Infernoxpx said:

So for some reason, the swap sex spot button doesn't appear at times. Even when both Sims are controllable. Is there a specific requirement that needs to be checked for it to appear?

Cause sometimes for some bizarre reason, whenever a male and female Sims have sex, sometimes the male takes the role of the female. And I can't switch them around. I have to cancel the entire sex animation and start again.

The ability to swap exists only if the current animation allows for it and it's specified by the animation creator. You can manipulate it by changing the Gender Settings in Sex Settings which will unlock animations for more gender combinations. I don't see a reason why you wouldn't be able to swap them, they should not land in the wrong spots in the first place.

On 2/3/2018 at 7:41 AM, NukuNuku said:

Hello

Sorry for my English, I go through google.

I hope I post in the right place ...

I would like to know if there is a way to return the sex statistics of a sims to zero without having to uninstall the mod, save a part without and return the mod?

I confess that I did not look too much on the topic, given my English non-existent and saw the Google translation.

Hey! You can remove the "statistics" files located in the 'Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\saves\WickedWhimsMod' folder which will reset statistics for all Sims in the game.

On 2/3/2018 at 9:27 AM, miral29 said:

Where can I see the commands of WW? Thank you.

You can find all of the commands at the Gameplay Documentation page - http://wickedwhims.tumblr.com/post/169079747316/gameplay-documentation

11 hours ago, Lizziebean said:

~Suggestions~ I mostly lurk and instead of suggesting these things as I think of them, they've all just built up. Sorry~

Lube. Lube for anal. It's something I think this sex life simulator could really use. I was thinking the butt cum textures could be altered a bit; made a bit smaller and more translucent to look like lube maybe? If implemented, I think an uncomfortable moodlet for anal performed without lube is in order. Maybe even a Sim refusing to have anal without lube present.

Lube & condom application. Currently, you click on a condom in your inventory and they apply to all penis having Sims involved. This makes sense with the heteros. But it's kind of dumb with MM. Sure, in real life, you could have one on all involved for less clean up, but splooge on furniture isn't a thing in The Sims. So having a bottom equip a condom is kind of wasteful. I think the way you can manually apply cum on the Sims would work really well for lube and condom application as well. Having the manual option I think would be great.

Cum Slut. Can we have a cum ambivalent? Not turned on by, but also not quite so bothered. Especially since cum applying where and on who it shouldn't seems to be a common occurrence.

Manual Undressing. Could we get an undress outfit option like the one from the naturism and exhibitionism trees? I like to put some of my sims in revealing, or easy access clothing and accessories. So I usually will go with the manual undressing to get the best look. But it can become really tedious to remove things one by one. And undressing completely gets rid of EVERYTHING, when I only want to get rid of the clothing. While still leaving things like wedding rings and collars still in place.

Top or Bottom? The Sims 4 has a gender preference system in place. And Wicked Whims lets you set your Sims preference. Can this be done for other preferences? Top/Bottom or Dom/Sub. And of course Versatile. Not just for MM, but FF and futa relationships could use this. I'd really like to be able to control a Sub/Bottom Sim around the clubs without having to quickly select swap characters. Kills the mood a bit. You can also run into 2xDom/Tops or 2xSubs/Bottoms situations where sex would either be a no go, or very unsatisfying.

M'alright. Glad I got all that off my chest. Thanks for all your hard work. Wouldn't even be playing The Sims without this mod. EA owes you some money.

Interesting idea with lube, I see a lot of potential in that! I will write that down, thanks!

Well, condoms might be important for MM when possible diseases get introduced. ;)

Sims that hate children or are slobs won't mind the cum, but otherwise, it's designed for you to go and clean it up. I guess there could be a trait for it if it gets that annoying.

I will be redoing the undressing in sex, so sure, I will keep this in mind.

There is no real top/bottom. For example, two Sims kissing, who is top and who is bottom? These things cannot be specified. What can be specified instead is the gender of Sims. You can already make Sims have "fake" gender applied through the "Sim Specific Gender Recognition" setting. It allows you to, for example, set one male as male and the other as female, making the "female" Sim always take the female spot in animations.

Thank you for your suggestions!

On 2/4/2018 at 1:02 AM, JackBikwik said:

You have no nude body mod.  Go to the WW download page and read the optional mods section.  The required section says "WickedWhims doesn't provide full anatomy skins for Sims. You can find these in the Optional Mods section."

Snag Hiroki's BB, better feet, and then choose a penis model.  Should fix you right up.

I updated my game and it fixed it. (v 1.38.49.1020)