WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

Hello! @anybody I wonder what is this -sex shop- message doing in my gallery. Anyone has this too?

I'm not saying it's because of the WW mod but is my only sex mod that I have, and I don't see any other issues in game.

My game is fully patched and my WW version is 212095-2  March 16 2017.

I have seen that Sex shop thing too. 

Hello! @anybody I wonder what is this -sex shop- message doing in my gallery. Anyone has this too?

I'm not saying it's because of the WW mod but is my only sex mod that I have, and I don't see any other issues in game.

I have see that too.

Thank you so much for this wonderful mod!

I have a question though, I have downloaded animations that allow a threesome interaction. However, I am not sure how to actually have it happen on the game. Please help me out. :)

You have to click on a Sim that you want to join - Wicked Whims - Invite to join

Have an issue? This is not the place to post about it! Read how to get help in the topic main post!

Use 'The Sims 4 Technical Support' forum to report problems!

New Bowling Night Stuff Pack was announced to be released on March 29th and whether you like it or not, it might come with an update to the game in the next 7 days including today.
What that means is that if you want your mods to work, you should not update the game until you're sure everything you use gets updated or gets a green flag as functional.

Once it's possible to download the new update, I will get into looking if WickedWhims is compatible and if not, update it.

i got this exception file while taking a cutting from a plant in a community venue with 1 actve/controllled sim

Looks like it's caused by some other outdated mod you have.

I don't know if this has been requested/suggested before, but could it be possible to have a friends with benefit type thing. Like if you ask someone to just be friends, then any sex from then on with that sim doesn't affect romance?

You can have high friendship level with other sim and have them agree to sex.

Hey Turbo will there be a setting soon for the desire system that will allow you to choose the percentage a sim will gain from like 0% to 100% desire like there is for pregnancy chance also thank you for the recent update i love this mod so much.  :)  

Hey! What is the purpose of that?

Hey! It seems like few people have this happen, not sure why, but I have an idea how to fix that. I will look into it later.

Thanks for answering Turbodriver !.

but the only script mod i have running is WW,i deleted the censor remove i had since it is not needed with WW ,went to get a new cutting and again got an excemption

http://pastebin.com/arvn1Kfq

tbf it only occurs in community lots and there is a known game bug that can cover it,i am also running 2.1.2.093 version of WW cause i did not have any problems with it and the changes after that were addressing themes i did not use

And ofc thanks for the warning on the possible update !!!

I understand not updating my game till all mods are compatible, however, everytime an update happens, origin tells me I can't play the game till I update. Is there a way to bypass that till my mods are updated?

Best thing I can think of is to play offline for while until TD notifies us that he's worked his magic!

Well done for posting this as it may help a lot of people and save them the pain of being locked out :)

A new update to Sims 4 is available now.

Just read the patch notes, and it appears to be another pointless update, that doesn't fix many of the core issues with the game. It only seems to skirt around the edges of the game, tinkering with hair fixes, seams in furniture etc.

Another patch day and nothing from the long list of problems on the Sims 4 forums have been touched. (And some issues go back as far as 2015).

I seen that too, and i havent updated wicked whims to the march 19th update yet either.

Guest Redabyss

I hate Maxis sometimes!  they update all the time and half the time the updates are useless! I bet this renders WW unusable yet again!

It does not. I'm concerned for other mods (like Go to school).

I hate Maxis sometimes!  they update all the time and half the time the updates are useless! I bet this renders WW unusable yet again!

phew! glad to hear that, Redabyss as I love this and the game ain't the same w/o it! I have my auto updates disabled now. I bet Pets will interfere with this as well :(

Guest Redabyss

phew! glad to hear that, Redabyss as I love this and the game ain't the same w/o it! I have my auto updates disabled now. I bet Pets will interfere with this as well :(

Yeah, that'll surely will.

The problem borns mostly with bigger packages, like, as you mentioned, Pets :/

Thanks for answering Turbodriver !.

but the only script mod i have running is WW,i deleted the censor remove i had since it is not needed with WW ,went to get a new cutting and again got an excemption

http://pastebin.com/arvn1Kfq

tbf it only occurs in community lots and there is a known game bug that can cover it,i am also running 2.1.2.093 version of WW cause i did not have any problems with it and the changes after that were addressing themes i did not use

And ofc thanks for the warning on the possible update !!!

from the new maxis update notes "Taking a cutting from a wild plant will once again identify the plant from which it was taken."

so it was a game bug and not WW related excemption!!!

Guest ojirregodsejesus

@other users, and not the mod dev because I understand this is not the place: Just to make sure I'm on the same page, everything seems to be working really well! The issues I've run into is that I can no longer press 'b' in build mode to auto-access the wall tool, nor can I use ctrl+shift+c to enter cheats. Are these the same issues you guys are having?

eta: I said 'work really well' but I really meant 'I'm in love with this mod, but there are times the characters stand in 'T' form in the center of the bed between stages or end up standing halfway across the room from each other for reasons unknown.'

I'm having issue after updating to 1.28 with the exhibition system. i have no exhibition menu when i click on my sim. im still on older version of wicked whims, the one before march 19th. when latest ww update came out i saw someone say there was problems with it, so i been waiting for next version. is march 19th version having exhibition issues with new sims 4 patch?

made into topic in tech support section, link below.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/75426-wicked-whims-pre-march-19th-version-no-exhibition-menu-128/

Guest ojirregodsejesus

I have a question how I uninstal this mod?

I believe you'd remove the WickedWooHoo folder from your 'saves' folder, and any WickedWhims related files from your 'Mods' folder. These can be found within your 'Sims 4' folder within the 'Electronic Arts' folder.