WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

Thanks Turbodriver for this update.

Little suggestion (I have'nt read anythink about it on your suggestion page) : per sim setting about sexual orientation and allow gender recognition. Now if i activate any Gender Recognition option, all man and/or women become bisexual and act any gender role. I like to set if this man can act as woman or this woman never act as man.

...(thinking while writing...) and so a way to randomly set sexual orientation for all the sims population with percentage of straight/bi/gay-lez (perhaps use the existing gender preference setting) and act or not as opposite gender  :angel:

... and other suggestion : reaction when seeing face with cum or body with cum with sleep or swim outfits. mmmm.... I can walk and talk with any sim without problem with my face full of cum :D I think you can use the same engine as the nudity reaction "So shocking to see that!" ;)

And one more question : I just see a mod conflict with NoMosaic (not making issue). Is logical WW have the feature to remove bluring nudity, but is'nt noticed on your mod description. Is WW have this feature ? (I remove NoMosaic and I have'nt mosaic ;) )

hmm I'll test that too with the noMosaic

I think there might be a small bug with the sex progression. Although I have seted it to full, sims never switch to another animation unless the animation specifies a next stage. 

Hello, in this new version my game closes, it only works without the animations of others, what can I do? Should I delete them and wait for them to refresh? Somebody help me. (Already tested only with "wicked whims" and works normal, only gives bug when I add other animations.

Have an issue? This is not the place to post about it! Read how to get help in the topic main post!

Use 'The Sims 4 Technical Support' forum to report problems!

I've released a new update to fix broken sex progression.

Hey, thanks for your new version. Everything is working fine except my sims keep performing the same animation and it cannot go to the next animation no matter what I choose, even when I chose random. Is my setting's promblem or this is a bug? Please help! :(

I think there might be a small bug with the sex progression. Although I have seted it to full, sims never switch to another animation unless the animation specifies a next stage.

Fixed.

Thanks Turbodriver for this update.

Little suggestion (I have'nt read anythink about it on your suggestion page) : per sim setting about sexual orientation and allow gender recognition. Now if i activate any Gender Recognition option, all man and/or women become bisexual and act any gender role. I like to set if this man can act as woman or this woman never act as man.

...(thinking while writing...) and so a way to randomly set sexual orientation for all the sims population with percentage of straight/bi/gay-lez (perhaps use the existing gender preference setting) and act or not as opposite gender  :angel:

... and other suggestion : reaction when seeing face with cum or body with cum with sleep or swim outfits. mmmm.... I can walk and talk with any sim without problem with my face full of cum :D I think you can use the same engine as the nudity reaction "So shocking to see that!" ;)

And one more question : I just see a mod conflict with NoMosaic (not making issue). Is logical WW have the feature to remove bluring nudity, but is'nt noticed on your mod description. Is WW have this feature ? (I remove NoMosaic and I have'nt mosaic ;) )

Right, I haven't included that mosaic censor is removed by WW itself in the features list. I will do that.

Gender Preference is planned and I will include it in future updates.

I actually forgot to include sims reacting to cum on other sims, thanks for reminding me! :D

Thanks!

Sweet new update, much appreciated bro. Was testing out the cool new random earlier and its just a slight thing with it tho. First say I instruct sims to go at it on the floor with for e.g, 'vaginal-random'. All vaginal animations can be played which is ok. However that sometimes is resulting in an animation designed for a bed booting up, and since there's no bed on the floor, the sims are going at it in mid air lol. Dunno, maybe it can be tweaked to be similar to how the original random randomizes sex per location, with the only difference being animations don't play in a creators setup sequence. So you could get a mix of say all amra's floor animations and golden's floor animations, all oolala's bed animations and Mike's bed animations etc. That's my only thing otherwise very nice update.

If an animation creator made the animation to stage to animations that are designed for other objects, you should report that to that animation creator. It's a mistake on their part.

is the mod even though available in Dutch?

Different languages can be added by creating new scripts and then you can send the file to the mod creator. But if the creator doesn't know that language or no one has sent in the scripts on that language than it won't be in the mod. --referring to any language not just one. :)

So basically if the mod doesn't have Dutch you or someone else who knows Dutch will need to send it to the creator :)

Sweet new update, much appreciated bro. Was testing out the cool new random earlier and its just a slight thing with it tho. First say I instruct sims to go at it on the floor with for e.g, 'vaginal-random'. All vaginal animations can be played which is ok. However that sometimes is resulting in an animation designed for a bed booting up, and since there's no bed on the floor, the sims are going at it in mid air lol. Dunno, maybe it can be tweaked to be similar to how the original random randomizes sex per location, with the only difference being animations don't play in a creators setup sequence. So you could get a mix of say all amra's floor animations and golden's floor animations, all oolala's bed animations and Mike's bed animations etc. That's my only thing otherwise very nice update.

If an animation creator made the animation to stage to animations that are designed for other objects, you should report that to that animation creator. It's a mistake on their part.

Haven't checked the March 12 update yet, but it was happening with the bed too for instance. Sims fully clipped though the middle of a bed doing Amra's standing vaginal animations. The midair missionary was Mike's I think.

Edit: Tested new version, 1st new random option no random, animations always playing in creator sequence. Dunno if that has to do with stage progression but then if I turn off progression I'm assuming animations wont switch automatically? Second pinpointed how midair stuff etc happens. Its when I change sex location during a scene (started by new random option) say from bed to floor. Floor animations only aren't booted up like before. I'm getting bed stuff tossed in now resulting in the midair sex etc

Please help me, how can I repair this? All of he townies are naked, they coming to place dressed and just undressing yourself when they are some time in this place, tshirt, trousers everything and I dont know how to fix it, I checked everything in settings and i have turn option that sims cant wear everything and be naked when they talking or doing other things only when they showering and have sex :/ how to fix it? :(

Please help me :( All my sims undressing when they walking or talking or doing something

is the mod even though available in Dutch?

Different languages can be added by creating new scripts and then you can send the file to the mod creator. But if the creator doesn't know that language or no one has sent in the scripts on that language than it won't be in the mod. --referring to any language not just one. :)

So basically if the mod doesn't have Dutch you or someone else who knows Dutch will need to send it to the creator :)

Okay tnxs for responding. :)

Just tried out a new mod that works well with this:

http://sexysims.info/download.php?t=175770

It enables your sims to ask for money after Woohooing, and also works with the sex interations on this mod. My town slut just became a full-blown prostitute.

haha! thats cool and funny. 

I kind of think i wanna wait for the autonomy feature that may one day be added as right now i kind of would feel guilty being the only one asking for sex and then after holding my hand out expecting payment. I can imagine the npc sim looking at me with a lifted brow and saying " You serious Bish! You asked ME for sex!"

:P

Sorry for disturbing but I need some advice. I installed everything as it told in tutorail including some animations, but in the game it says that all sex staf is disabled and that it's a standart procedure. when i click on the mod bottom in acting menu it shows only two options exhibitionism and mod settings, thats it, no any sex options. How can i star the sex itself, could anybody help me?

Have an issue? This is not the place to post about it! Read how to get help in the topic main post!

Someone can help me? I want to do sex male with male but I want to choose who does it (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) (X introducing something to Y, not Y to X) I think u know what i'm talking about xD, can someone help me? Can I choose who starts the actions?

You can't pick who starts, you have to swap them while they are in sex.

Sorry for disturbing but I need some advice. I installed everything as it told in tutorail including some animations, but in the game it says that all sex staf is disabled and that it's a standart procedure. when i click on the mod bottom in acting menu it shows only two options exhibitionism and mod settings, thats it, no any sex options. How can i star the sex itself, could anybody help me?

I advise you to read the topic, quote:

Every animation has a different location it can be used at. Look around, probably your bed offers few animations.

Is there anywhere with more details on mechanics? Specifically what are the 6 jealousy and 9 general reactions/triggers?

Here's how I explained it in the Patreon release notes:

There are overall 15 different reactions. First 6 reactions are different levels of jealousy reactions that depend on the relationship between sims.

The other 9 reactions are general reactions to seeing sex by sims. They include normal, friendly, excited, funny, flirty, sad, angry and horrified reaction. Where most sims will react with normal reaction, depending on their mood and possible relations they can react differently. Some reactions will make sims leave the room immediately, some may require your assistance.

Hi there. I know that there are currently no climax cumming or pissing animations in the mod and these may be already planned. But I saw this mod and thought that a similar animation would look great in game.

Anyhoo here is the vid.

P.s. Love WW, it's the only reason i play TS4.