WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

i got no problem with animator to move to patreon their animation but it has to be either have quantity or quality. mike has quality which has sequence animation from start to climax animation. omaster has quantity as it has many animation mod for a lot of place and a lot of 1 vs many. that i think its worthy of being patreon...

from what I see of the current available version there is too much broken and not enough non-straight / multi-partner animations to warrant paying. 

The animation diversity is not up to TURBO but rather the individual animators who contribute and, I could be totally wrong about this (apologies to TURBO if I am), but AFAIK the animators don't get any of TURBO's Patreon money, despite animations being so crucial to the mod. Several animators have realized this and started their own Patreon pages in hopes of being paid for their time, so if you want specific animations you might speak to them and request.

I've made animations and can do what you're requesting, but I'm holding out until I decide whether or not I want to do a Patreon page. It feels weird to give away my work for free, then have it immediately filpped for profit undecided.gif

been considering something similar. I'm busy finishing up a 19-animation pack, and it's eating considerable time. 

@fenix1978: There's a fair few non-straight coming soon from me, and loads of multi-partner.

Great to hear I'll be looking forward to it.

i got no problem with animator to move to patreon their animation but it has to be either have quantity or quality. mike has quality which has sequence animation from start to climax animation. omaster has quantity as it has many animation mod for a lot of place and a lot of 1 vs many. that i think its worthy of being patreon...

Even small animation packs should be worthy of at least a dollar or two donation. As long as it's quality work, no one will pay for a hand job animation when there is an air gap between the hand and penis. I have done just simple re-colors of ts4 objects and it is rather time consuming. (which I don't have time for anymore.) So I can imagine the time it takes to make quality animations.

Just out of curiosity when will the next release be available for public release? I have version .042.5 right now and on your donation page you are up to version .062. I am not opposed to donating in the future but from what I see of the current available version there is too much broken and not enough non-straight / multi-partner animations to warrant paying.

In few days, probably, can't tell.

I assume when you say "broken" you refer to releases and no, they are designed to work without issues and if there are any, a fix will be released as soon as possible.

And as cardstand said, I don't make animations, I don't have time to focus on it, I am primarly working on the mod. If not for support from other animations I wouldn't be able to work on the mod that much, slowing the development significantly.

from what I see of the current available version there is too much broken and not enough non-straight / multi-partner animations to warrant paying. 

The animation diversity is not up to TURBO but rather the individual animators who contribute and, I could be totally wrong about this (apologies to TURBO if I am), but AFAIK the animators don't get any of TURBO's Patreon money, despite animations being so crucial to the mod. Several animators have realized this and started their own Patreon pages in hopes of being paid for their time, so if you want specific animations you might speak to them and request.

I've made animations and can do what you're requesting, but I'm holding out until I decide whether or not I want to do a Patreon page. It feels weird to give away my work for free, then have it immediately filpped for profit undecided.gif

It means a world to me that animators decided to support WW and they are free to choose what they want to do. By making WW, I created for them a new platform to build upon and get support from others to continue making animations. It's amazing how well that worked out.

And despite Amra72 animations being a really great quality, you won't find a Patreon or other way to support him, why is that?

I just wanted to come on here and say thank you, as I have been using this mod now for almost a week, and it has been a hoot. Even though it would seem some of the animations are not being loaded up, given I have every one made for WW's that is on here, I would like to ask if some of them conflict and therefor overwrite each other? I do want to say, I have a ton of animations that do work, flawlessly, but was just interested in knowing if that is something that is normal when adding all of the animations available. Either way, this has been a blast to fool around with, and really is pretty imaginative. So again, thank you WW's devs and all of the animators who have taken the time to upload their creations, you all deserve a tip of the hat.

Thanks!

Animations should not have any conflicts, make sure you extracted archives that they are in, that is a common mistake.

Guest Redabyss

Probably you should post a few here, to give an idea of the quality, then create the Patreon, so if people like your work will start supporting you :)

You have really turned my game around and improved it. I don't think that even the developers could have pulled this off so nicely (even if they were inclined to make an adult version) I have mad respect for the way you set it up so we can opt out of gendering everything. I love mods and cc, but sometimes Maxis is actually ahead of them and I can't always bear getting something when I know that I cannot use it fully or in the way that I want (even when I REALLY want it) So thank you for taking the initiative to be open minded and let players have more control over their universe and sims. That makes you my hero!  :D Of course this mod alone also makes you my hero. I just can't express enough gratitude and respect for what you have done. I hope that you can get into the game making business sometime if you're not already there.  

Also, I don't know if this is where you would accept suggestions, but here goes. Would it be possible to implement a system of using different objects or toys, either items you or others create or even just selecting some items from the game (like a candle??? or something) There are a lot of freed objects from base game, particularly by Madhox, that I could imagine being used nicely for an encounter if that is an option. I guess I basically just want my sims to get creative and have a great old time with whatever is lying around or be able to purchase toys for use, then select what items to be used for what. Please and thanks with many hugs.  I really can't wait to see how this progresses. I am possibly more excited after looking through the suggestions and plans and this mod just gave me a whole new way to play. :heart:

You have really turned my game around and improved it. I don't think that even the developers could have pulled this off so nicely (even if they were inclined to make an adult version) I have mad respect for the way you set it up so we can opt out of gendering everything. I love mods and cc, but sometimes Maxis is actually ahead of them and I can't always bear getting something when I know that I cannot use it fully or in the way that I want (even when I REALLY want it) So thank you for taking the initiative to be open minded and let players have more control over their universe and sims. That makes you my hero!  :D Of course this mod alone also makes you my hero. I just can't express enough gratitude and respect for what you have done. I hope that you can get into the game making business sometime if you're not already there.  

Also, I don't know if this is where you would accept suggestions, but here goes. Would it be possible to implement a system of using different objects or toys, either items you or others create or even just selecting some items from the game (like a candle??? or something) There are a lot of freed objects from base game, particularly by Madhox, that I could imagine being used nicely for an encounter if that is an option. I guess I basically just want my sims to get creative and have a great old time with whatever is lying around or be able to purchase toys for use, then select what items to be used for what. Please and thanks with many hugs.  I really can't wait to see how this progresses. I am possibly more excited after looking through the suggestions and plans and this mod just gave me a whole new way to play. :heart:

Thank You! I am happy that you're enjoying the mod, it's really helpful to get lovely feedback, it can get hard sometimes. I was working on games, but then this happened. I will probably get back to that at some point. :D

About sims carrying and using objects. The game allows sims to hold and use objects, but I have never investigated that. I will do it at some point, but it will take quite some time to figure out.

Thank You! I am happy that you're enjoying the mod, it's really helpful to get lovely feedback, it can get hard sometimes. I was working on games, but then this happened. I will probably get back to that at some point. :D

About sims carrying and using objects. The game allows sims to hold and use objects, but I have never investigated that. I will do it at some point, but it will take quite some time to figure out.

Take as much time as you need. And take as much appreciation and good feedback as you need. You are a genius god! Thanks for the work that you do.

Hi there! I've just learned about your mod and I've downloaded WW along with each of the animations suggested on your download page. I have a MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2015, OSX El Captain) and the latest Sims 4 - version 1.25.136.1220.

I've been downloading mods for the game for a while now so I'm familiar with the process, but I followed the tutorial along just in case. But for some reason, I'm not able to even see the WW interactions. For example, I'll have both of my sims close together in the same room and click on the double bed, but I only see the standard interaction options (WooHoo with, Sleep, Sit, Nap) and nothing else. I realize that I'm not able to "left click" on a Macbook, so I've tried the double-finger click and shift+clicking, but neither produces a menu with the Wicked interactions. I'm not sure what could be the problem, I'd appreciate any suggestions. Thanks in advance!

Hey turbo, i just want to say thank you for all your continuous support on this mod. You have definitely made the game much more fun the developers themselves as i always have the opinion that TS4 was a step-down from TS3 until this mod came out and i gave it a try.

Anyways i have a few suggestions i hope you would take into consideration:

- (Get to work) Offering sexual flavors to the criminal when Interrogating them for the detective career.

- (Get to work) Giving the patient some "Special" treatment for their illness for the Doctor career.

- (Get to work) Having sex with co-workers or your boss for career advancement

- The ability to daydream about having sex with another sim (Similar to the graphical xtc for the sims 3)

- The ability to daydream about two different sims having sex with each other (Might be a smart way to make two NPC sims go at it!)

- Non active sims having sex automatically when sleeping in the same double bed.

This are just some ideas i hope you would consider. I wish you luck on your development!

So question again, is there a way to disable the exhibitionism while still retaining the buff from a Sim being naked? It sorta conflicts with the MC Command center, the woohoo module that lets you woohoo naked, yoga naked, etc. If a sim at the Spa uses any of the yoga mats, they use it for a second before being forced back into their clothing.

I went into the settings and disabled autonomy but that didn't change anything, they still put their clothing back on right away.

Hello, i don't understand the changelog, it has to stand out there that have is 1.1.2.060, but on the download it is 1.1.2.042.6. Could we explain to me how it works?

And i would thanks turbodriver for great works in woohoo mods, i love this mods !!!!  :heart:

Hi, Turbodriver! I have been asked to send you one suggestion: it would be wonderful to have some sex interactions statistics in WW, thomething like standard one for woohoo and maybe something more about WW interactions. Now there is nothing about WW interactions in game statistics as if nothing happened

Hey! Made myself a note right away, I will do it at some point. Thanks!

Hi there! I've just learned about your mod and I've downloaded WW along with each of the animations suggested on your download page. I have a MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2015, OSX El Captain) and the latest Sims 4 - version 1.25.136.1220.

I've been downloading mods for the game for a while now so I'm familiar with the process, but I followed the tutorial along just in case. But for some reason, I'm not able to even see the WW interactions. For example, I'll have both of my sims close together in the same room and click on the double bed, but I only see the standard interaction options (WooHoo with, Sleep, Sit, Nap) and nothing else. I realize that I'm not able to "left click" on a Macbook, so I've tried the double-finger click and shift+clicking, but neither produces a menu with the Wicked interactions. I'm not sure what could be the problem, I'd appreciate any suggestions. Thanks in advance!

Thanks for the details! If you don't get the notification about WW after loading the game then the scripts aren't enabled. Make sure that the 'TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Scripts.ts4script' file is in your Mods folder and that you have enabled script mods in settings. Make sure you have not placed the mod files into too many folders. If the files are too deep into folders the game will not be able to find the files.

So question again, is there a way to disable the exhibitionism while still retaining the buff from a Sim being naked? It sorta conflicts with the MC Command center, the woohoo module that lets you woohoo naked, yoga naked, etc. If a sim at the Spa uses any of the yoga mats, they use it for a second before being forced back into their clothing.

I went into the settings and disabled autonomy but that didn't change anything, they still put their clothing back on right away.

Just using the 'Exhibitionism Switch' will do what you're looking for.

Now sims can refuse making sex? I'm waiting for it so long because just making sex with anyone is not funny!

Next released they will.

Hello, i don't understand the changelog, it has to stand out there that have is 1.1.2.060, but on the download it is 1.1.2.042.6. Could we explain to me how it works?

And i would thanks turbodriver for great works in woohoo mods, i love this mods !!!!  :heart:

Changelog is for all existing versions which are first released on Patreon and once they are ready (in 1-2 months) I release it here. You can support the development and get early access on my Patreon, check it out and read more there if you're interested.

Hi Turbo,

Thank you for your hard work as always.

I have a bug report for version 1.1.2.062 of Wicked Whims. Can I PM you about it?

Write about it anywhere you want. Make sure to follow the 'Do you have a problem?' instruction in the topic.

And when it's gonna the new release be for us?

I wanted it to be this week, but we will see. I just released another bunch of fixes on Patreon which I am not informing about here, since bugs are what is stopping public releases.

Thank you Turbo! I want to play this mod so much, but I want what I said ( roleplaying ) 

I will waiting it! 

Hi there!

I'm not sure if this issue was resolved, but I am still experiencing the "pink bra bug".

I am using clothing mods, but the bra appears even without them. Sometimes everything works fine, but when I choose new clothes for my Sim (in-game vanilla clothes, not modded) the pink bra appears (and even if I don't touch upper clothes, it's enough to change a skirt or pants).

Not sure if that helps, but I'm using Polish version, deluxe edition with Dine Out, Spa Day, Outdoor Retreat, Get to Work, Get Together, Romantic Garden Stuff, Movie Hangout Stuff, Spooky Stuff, Cool Kitchen Stuff, Perfect Patio Stuff and Luxury Stuff (and everything that comes with deluxe).

At some point before installing Wicked Whims I was using some nude mod (removed it before installing WW). I tried to add the nude mod again, but the pink bra still remains.

Also, I wanted to thank you for all the work you've already put in this mod. It's awesome!

Cheers :)

Thanks for the details! If you don't get the notification about WW after loading the game then the scripts aren't enabled. Make sure that the 'TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Scripts.ts4script' file is in your Mods folder and that you have enabled script mods in settings. Make sure you have not placed the mod files into too many folders. If the files are too deep into folders the game will not be able to find the files.

Thank you for the speedy reply! I have the "TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Scripts.ts4script" file in the mod folder and it's not deep in the folder. I also have script mods enabled in the game, so I'm not sure what else could be going on. 

I wanted it to be this week, but we will see. I just released another bunch of fixes on Patreon which I am not informing about here, since bugs are what is stopping public releases.

Hello i have a quick question about WickedWhims 1.1.2.063, i was wondering what is added or new in this update? I want to support you however i am concern with just one time or monthly patron.

If i am monthly patron how much does our input really matter? Do you have big plans? what influence do or will i really have? (I know it's your project so please explain)?

Well i caved in and became a patron woo me :D  now answer me lol XD