WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

Guest Redabyss

first of all thanks to creators of this awesome mod i really love it  :heart:

http://www.pandorasims.net/snp4_dload.html but this site selling this  mod like they created :@  

Yeah I noticed that too... bunch of stupid fucks. 

I wanted to ask you TURBODRIVER: I have installed ONLY Cmar and Luumia's skin replacement, but mike24 suggested me other stuff (like Majestic Nudes), plus your Patreon version supports Lunar Eclipse's penis. So... in order to install these other mods, do I need to delete Cmar and Luumia's stuff?

Having a problem? Read the topic (especially FAQ) and read how to report bugs!

If you say that you did everything it doesn't mean that I know what you did so you have to include that. Say what you've tried to do to fix your issue.

If you say you have the right version and enabled everything it still doesn't mean that I know what version you have and what you've enabled, you have to include that in your post.

I've released a new version on Patreon after being sick for few days, fixes was the best thing I could have made for that time. Here's what changed:

• Added support for Lunar Eclipse hard penis mesh (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/69770-sims-4-lunar-eclipse-new-hd-hardpenis-model-casver-wickedwhims-compatible/)
  • Added exhibitionism interaction to undress shoes
  • Fixed climax not being available after resyning sex interaction
  • Fixed recognition of outfits for exhibitionism skill leveling
  • Fixed undressing non-underwear outfits applying default underwear on sims
  • Fixed fully undressing not counting towards undressing whims
  • Fixed disabled exhibitionism not updating nudity buffs and penis state for watchers
  • Fixed sims ignoring dressing up after sex setting when fully undressed
  • Fixed duration not working on buffs
  • Fixed sims reacting to nudity when going to join sex

just a question, how long does the cum gonna be on the sim's face. Cuz it's been there for days on my sim's face. It's weird and kinda funny lol!

For non-npc sims - forever. You need to clean it via shower or gussy up in the mirror. Future releases will have more options to clean it.

Is it possible to rotate Sims when they are having sex?

Actually, you can use the 'wickedwoohoo.applyoffset' command. Example: wickedwoohoo.applyoffset A 90

That will rotate active sim by 90 degrees.

This mod is amazeballs! Just wondering if there is a way to make the sex autonomous and disable the original woohoo in the game.

At some point, yes.

Still not sure what to do with timers. Any help?

Is there anyway to make it so they last a certain amount of sim time rather than real time? Would be nice to be able to fast forward them sometimes like normal actions.

I wouldn't recommend using third speed since it's really unreliable in most Sims games and generally breaks stuff.

It's case of design, sex duration can be set for minimum 1 minute, so it will take only 1 in-game hour and you can stop it at any point, so what is the issue?

Where exactly do I suggest something

Here.

You should add the pack of condoms into build mode so we can just get hold of them quicker than waiting a day for the mail to arrive. Plus then we can use them with Get To Work and make stores sell them so we can go to a pharmacy as an example. We got mods that give new things to use for the retail system, especially medicine. So with the condoms it'll add to the immersion. (All we need now is the uncomfortable animations of trying to grow a pair and buy a box while trying to make sure no one sees you. Then it will be just like irl lol). Or you could also make one of those condom dispensers so put in a few bucks and out comes the little rubber.

Adding condoms to build mode isn't that bad of an idea. I don't know if adding a pack of condoms would really work. Are there containers that you can buy that contain objects in it when you place it?

I have sims not stripping for sex, but instead switching rapidly random outfits. Tested with several animation packs, all of which worked before. They strip correctly by exhibitionism option and when takng shower etc.

I use last (WickedWhims 1.1.2.042.6 - 29 October 2016) version, with recommended TS4 version (1.20.60.1020).

Rapidly switching outfits? Like what? Everyday use outfits?

And 1.20.60.1020 is not recommended, that is the lowest possible version you can get to work.

it must be furniture that is not currently in use. (if you wish to have couch sex and someone is currently sitting on the couch, you will only see an "options" choice listed in the wicked submenu.)

Turning off object locking in settings allows to use objects that are in use.
The Lunar Eclipse hard penis is beautiful. Any chance we could have it as the default hard penis for WW? Pleeeeeease ;)

Where can I find an actual working default nude replacement for females. All I am finding are ones are outfits you have to put on. Put them on the females and they have never once been nude but in the pick bra and panty set. Rather odd that the mod came with only the nude male but not the nude female.

Skin replacements are linked in the topic.

Hey there! Is there any possible way to switch the positions?How would I go about putting the person on the bottom on top?

Yes, you click on the sims and use the 'Wicked' option.

first of all thanks to creators of this awesome mod i really love it  :heart:

Thanks, but you should remove that url and not link people to scams.

Is this the newest Version or not?

This is the latest public version. A new one may be coming next month sometime. Check the first post for details. You can see what's coming up for public release that only Patreons can have access to right now. He releases builds when he feels they're working properly (basically every month or so). The wait's worth it. Quality stuff.

I couldn't find anything that would work in game for you to use for condoms in build mode. You may need to create the model box yourself and then have it function like a container that offers a select amount of rubbers. Look at Kinky World and how their boxes function.

Where can I find an actual working default nude replacement for females. All I am finding are ones are outfits you have to put on. Put them on the females and they have never once been nude but in the pick bra and panty set. Rather odd that the mod came with only the nude male but not the nude female.

Skin replacements are linked in the topic.

Those were the first ones I tried. The male sim has always undressed but the female sim has yet to be naked during sex and is always in the pink bra and panty set. I can make the female sim naked in CAS but within seconds of the two sims having sex, she is right back in the pink bra panty set.

Just an idea, which I didn't see in the "Suggestions" list or FAQ or Update logs (although it is possible I missed it) but what about adding "sexting" - would certainly fit in with WW. Could be an addition to flirting on the phone and could raise arousal.

If its been thought of then apologies but if it hasn't, then great.

Excellent job TURBODRIVER.. but I am curious.. What is your design philosophy for wicked whims..? Will wicked whims incorporate additional skills / professions or is that out of scope? Will you provide an API for others to hook into for executing animations depending on what their mods need or are you worried that would hurt the exclusivity of your patreon offers?

You have created a very nice modular system that would feed well into additional skills.. but you mentioned that prostitution / careers were not in scope or didn't fit the goal of this project, maybe I misread your statement though.

Curious what your current thoughts / goals are.. even though it's a long way down the road.

EDIT:

Once again amazing job - You made Sims 4 great again.

So, is the regular woohoo function supposed to be like, invalid now? Because I try to just let them woohoo to get rid of an aspiration thing and it just makes them stand there, then cancels the command????

At present it doesn't have anything to do with the in-game woohoo. Both work fine for me.

Hey there! Is there any possible way to switch the positions?How would I go about putting the person on the bottom on top?

Yes, you click on the sims and use the 'Wicked' option.

So, if I wanted to give the male the female role (or if I had two males and wanted to switch them in the positions) would I select the other sim and command them to do the woohoo action? If so, it is not working for me or i'm just not understanding, I'd GREATLY appreciate it if you (or someone) went into further detail. This is an issue I have been facing for a while now.

ALSO not sure if this has been suggested before, but I think it'd be really neat if the next patch made it the where to animations covered chubbier people? Little off putting to see a chubby chick's hand phase through her body when she's flickin the bean

That's an issue with animations. Turbodriver doesn't do animations. You'd have to ask the animators about that, tho I don't know how much luck you'd get with that. The animators use an average body type rig as the default when making the animations, and since there's varying degrees of chubbiness, it really isn't an easy thing to deal with. They'd have to make brand new animations doing the same thing only moving the limbs further from the body, but then average body types would look weird doing those animations.

It'd be a nice little update (since I have some chubbier sims as well), but again, that's up to each animator, not Turbodriver.

ALSO not sure if this has been suggested before, but I think it'd be really neat if the next patch made it the where to animations covered chubbier people? Little off putting to see a chubby chick's hand phase through her body when she's flickin the bean

That's an issue with animations. Turbodriver doesn't do animations. You'd have to ask the animators about that, tho I don't know how much luck you'd get with that. The animators use an average body type rig as the default when making the animations, and since there's varying degrees of chubbiness, it really isn't an easy thing to deal with. They'd have to make brand new animations doing the same thing only moving the limbs further from the body, but then average body types would look weird doing those animations.

It'd be a nice little update (since I have some chubbier sims as well), but again, that's up to each animator, not Turbodriver.

Ahhh I gotcha. I figured it might be asking for a lot, but it couldn't hurt to mention, yeah?

In a perfect world, man 

This is the latest public version. A new one may be coming next month sometime. Check the first post for details. You can see what's coming up for public release that only Patreons can have access to right now. He releases builds when he feels they're working properly (basically every month or so). The wait's worth it. Quality stuff.

I couldn't find anything that would work in game for you to use for condoms in build mode. You may need to create the model box yourself and then have it function like a container that offers a select amount of rubbers. Look at Kinky World and how their boxes function.

I am not asking about existing content in the game that would do it, I am asking for functionality. Is there a container object in the game that when placed in the world has predefined items in it?

When I make a container, I need that container to have items in it when you place it, but I don't know if that is possible.

Currently I added just the condom wrappers to Build/Buy menu, I think it's good enough for now.

I am actually thinking about releasing new version pretty soon and continue with more relationship functions. There's just so much,

Just an idea, which I didn't see in the "Suggestions" list or FAQ or Update logs (although it is possible I missed it) but what about adding "sexting" - would certainly fit in with WW. Could be an addition to flirting on the phone and could raise arousal.

If its been thought of then apologies but if it hasn't, then great.

Yeah, I have a bunch of different ideas for the phone functionalities. I will be looking into that at some point and since "sexting" is a really basic addition where it comes to adding things to phones, it will probably happen.

So, is the regular woohoo function supposed to be like, invalid now? Because I try to just let them woohoo to get rid of an aspiration thing and it just makes them stand there, then cancels the command????

No, it should work fine. Most likely you have other mods (outdated mods) that are causing it. IncTeen is a pretty common one.

Excellent job TURBODRIVER.. but I am curious.. What is your design philosophy for wicked whims..? Will wicked whims incorporate additional skills / professions or is that out of scope? Will you provide an API for others to hook into for executing animations depending on what their mods need or are you worried that would hurt the exclusivity of your patreon offers?

You have created a very nice modular system that would feed well into additional skills.. but you mentioned that prostitution / careers were not in scope or didn't fit the goal of this project, maybe I misread your statement though.

Curious what your current thoughts / goals are.. even though it's a long way down the road.

EDIT:

I am willing to add pretty much everything, but that requires time... a lot of time. Jobs/professions will happen, you just need to look at the list of suggestions linked in the topic. That is one of the most commonly requested features.

It is still really early in the development of WW, even after 5 months. I wouldn't consider it an API, not even close. I can't even handle how many people have problems because of other unknown mods and they come to me. What would happen if there would be addons... broken addons. And what a great responsibility is to create a framework that others would use.

Hurting exclusivity of Patreon isn't really that big of a case, I mean, anybody can make a mod like this anytime, why wasn't there one for good 2 years of this game existence? Creating the ground for others to add more features will pretty much take as much time as adding them myself. But nothing stops others from making separate mods that will coexist with WW.

Adding what is popular (most requested) is pretty much my roadmap. I don't know if you're here often, but you can easily imagine what people are requesting. List of Suggestions is a pretty good place to get to know that, there are a lot of common requests there.

So, if I wanted to give the male the female role (or if I had two males and wanted to switch them in the positions) would I select the other sim and command them to do the woohoo action? If so, it is not working for me or i'm just not understanding, I'd GREATLY appreciate it if you (or someone) went into further detail. This is an issue I have been facing for a while now.

Once sims are in sex you can click on the sim you want to swap with and do it. Starting the sex interaction doesn't define how they will be positioned. If you're missing that option, then disabling gender restrictions should help. Future versions have that handled better.

@Turbodriver, I think what you would have a look at to see how it is done is, at my art gallery, I have placed a vending machine so sims can get food by purchasing it from the machine. You could probably see the code for that to see how to make a machine like they have in kinky world, that allows purchase from it on a community lot. Hope this will help :)

Edit; it is called Corporate Fridge Raider Revenue Generating Cooler" under retail items on a store lot.

EDIT:

I am willing to add pretty much everything, but that requires time... a lot of time. Jobs/professions will happen, you just need to look at the list of suggestions linked in the topic. That is one of the most commonly requested features.

It is still really early in the development of WW, even after 5 months. I wouldn't consider it an API, not even close. I can't even handle how many people have problems because of other unknown mods and they come to me. What would happen if there would be addons... broken addons. And what a great responsibility is to create a framework that others would use.

Hurting exclusivity of Patreon isn't really that big of a case, I mean, anybody can make a mod like this anytime, why wasn't there one for good 2 years of this game existence? Creating the ground for others to add more features will pretty much take as much time as adding them myself. But nothing stops others from making separate mods that will coexist with WW.

Adding what is popular (most requested) is pretty much my roadmap. I don't know if you're here often, but you can easily imagine what people are requesting. List of Suggestions is a pretty good place to get to know that, there are a lot of common requests there.

Yea, I see where you are coming from. Just wanted to clarify what I meant.. Curious to your thoughts.

---

I didn't mean a framework exactly.. I thought the way you handled Animation Imports was a very clean modular design that is very configurable / decoupled from the code in your mod.

That said - Would you be open to publishing / allowing other modders to hook into your mod (Using the same hooks your future content would use) so that others could make skills / traits you aren't interested in or don't feel warrants high priority?

TL;DR Are you okay with other mods making use of your work?

---

Other then that.. It sounds like you are open to expanding Whicked Whims into whatever mold that you and your backers are interested in - which is amazing. I look forward to see where this goes!

I really think Patreon is the future of adult gaming / modding and I think it's fantastic that things like this can be created because of it.

I am not asking about existing content in the game that would do it, I am asking for functionality. Is there a container object in the game that when placed in the world has predefined items in it?

When I make a container, I need that container to have items in it when you place it, but I don't know if that is possible.

Currently I added just the condom wrappers to Build/Buy menu, I think it's good enough for now.

I am actually thinking about releasing new version pretty soon and continue with more relationship functions. There's just so much,

@Turbodriver, I think what you would have a look at to see how it is done is, at my art gallery, I have placed a vending machine so sims can get food by purchasing it from the machine. You could probably see the code for that to see how to make a machine like they have in kinky world, that allows purchase from it on a community lot. Hope this will help :)

Edit; it is called Corporate Fridge Raider Revenue Generating Cooler" under retail items on a store lot.

I bet the gallery works with that, but it has to be an object in Build/Buy mode.

EDIT:

Yea, I see where you are coming from. Just wanted to clarify what I meant.. Curious to your thoughts.

---

I didn't mean a framework exactly.. I thought the way you handled Animation Imports was a very clean modular design that is very configurable / decoupled from the code in your mod.

That said - Would you be open to publishing / allowing other modders to hook into your mod (Using the same hooks your future content would use) so that others could make skills / traits you aren't interested in or don't feel warrants high priority?

TL;DR Are you okay with other mods making use of your work?

---

Other then that.. It sounds like you are open to expanding Whicked Whims into whatever mold that you and your backers are interested in - which is amazing. I look forward to see where this goes!

I really think Patreon is the future of adult gaming / modding and I think it's fantastic that things like this can be created because of it.

I see. Actually, one of the things I am going towards is transitioning the mod to work on the base game. What that means is that, where a lot of stuff happens in code, all the variables are available through sims hidden statistics and buffs, just like the actual game does it. This allows the game and other mods to access all that information without any hooking into the mod itself. Most of the new stuff I've added is already made like that and pretty much all existing interactions can be use like that too.

Furthermore, the nature of Python allows developers to access anything they want, so they can use inner functions if they want to, but it's their responsibility to keep it updated.

Took my sim to CAS after a sesh and she had cum on her face. I love this sooooo much

Yummy.

This is awesome work. I only want it to continue working. What's happening? Well, when the mod is in place and it loads upon entering the game, at any point in time the interactions will stop working and the Sims will become non-responsive. The game doesn't lock up, because I can still pan around, right-click to a Sim, I just can't change Sims or interact with any object or have the sims become interactive. They just Stand there.  I thought at first there was a MCC time issue or a bathroom issue. But it just happens for no reason. My next step is to start pulling other mods to see if there is a conflict, but I'll also re-enable the mod to gather the lastException file. I don't know if anyone else has seen this? Only happens with this mod. The game doesn't become inactive when the mod is not in place.. Just wondering..

can someone say me which skin mod i need use in readme of mod it says Original mod Sims 4 Default Male Nude Bottom with Penis made by CmarNYC Mod modified for purposes of WickedWhims mod by TURBODRIVER  if i remove all skin mods and just install this mod still can i see penises and girls or am i need original mods too  btw i never installed any no mosaic mod but when i use wicked whims my game be unsencored can someone help me i dont understand anything about this anatomy mods