[Sims 4][WIP] Mike24 Animations for Wicked Whims

Thank you, the wait was worthwhile!  :heart:

Thanks!

This is a very dumb question, but  where is the new download link at? I can't find it anywhere. I keep downloading the old link :@

Older link? Im not upload  any update since 30/08/06. In the name of the topic i put always the version of update. I will upload an update very soon.

OK I think Monthly was putting it lightly, now going on 40 days, how about an update of what you have completed ?

He just did, you'll find it one page back :)

Also, animation is difficult and time consuming (and this not just coming from someone who is new/terrible at it, but having worked closely for several years with people who animate). A little patience and gratitude goes a long way, we're not owed anything at any time by these animators, who give us awesome content for free.

Indeed you are correct, but having one release for Patreon members and one release for the community is like biting the hand that feeds you.

How does one expect to get supporters when the large portion of the community is being restricted from seeing your work ? 

One release of a few poses is fine and I give animators great credit and respect for that, but This kind of reminds me of thigs EA Likes to do.

release a game with only 10 % of content and lock the rest behind DLC and Paywalls. Then they wonder why noone buys or do chargebacks.

Anyway, I am not being condescending at all, even though it seems as such because this is the internet after all, where every comment is seen as a personal attack or a need for people to get defensive.

I am just pointing out that 1 release in over a month ( Let me check that previous page ) -- but constantly putting up " clips " of coming soon or available only to patreon supporters....is kind of off putting.

And yes, It is hard work, I am starting my own animations with Blender because things here got off to such a rapid and great start but kind have whimpered out. 

I was hoping to add some fuel back to the creative fires of people by releasing some F/F and M/F ( i dont do M/M ..Im a straight guy, what can I say )

Does it take time ? Yes...but it's not an insane amount, it's all in what a person can or be willing to commit.

Regardless, I asked if what you had could be released so we could get something new for the first time in weeks -- and I got my answer. 

I ment no ill will, but I cannot control how people reply to "Written statements on a screen".

Nothing but love <3

Edit: checked one, then two pages back -- just more " Coming Soon " posts.

I understand but I only can say its my time. All people can play free and enojoy the animations, only need be patient.  Im not upload updates for 3 or 4months later... I upload updates all months (normally). I dont ask nothing in return, not even thanks, but I neither hope exigencies. 

ok thank you mike

although I think it might be my internet provider so I'm not sure it will help

Thanks!

Mike when do the new animations come?

*edited* Already.

I just pledged on your Patreon, Mike24! I was growing impatient for new animations, also I want to support you. I would be making my own animations if I had the time... I know how much work it is.

Thanks Turisas!! I need to say, thanks to my patrons everyone can be benefited free the animations.... Thanks to Patreon I can work all months making anmations, withouth Patreon.... maybe I will make some animations the first month in my free time, some weekend, because I love Sims and make adult animations... and maybe I will make some more the second month... the third month I will dont work anymore. Anybody work free and this take a lot time. Patreon is not a problem, is a solution.

------------------------------------------------

UPDATE  02-10-16

Blowjob on floor M/F:

STAGE 01

STAGE 02

STAGE 03

Masturbate On bed - Female:

STAGE 01

STAGE 02

STAGE 03

----------------------------------------------

Great work Mike, thank you very much!

Thanks for all your hard work! I appreciate ya. 

Thank you so very much! You're awesome!! :heart:  :D

Have you added the climax part in this new update of yours? If so, I'd like to thank you (downloaded but can't test it right now XD)

Not include yet. 

Thanks for the update!

------------------

Thanks to all    :=)

I'm having issues with lesbian interactions. Nothing pops up whether it be on the bed, the floor, the counter, the couch etc. I've all the lesbian animations downloaded, but it won't work. Am I missing something? Very confused!

Not aviable yet. I put a list the animations include in this update some previous post, and you can see what animations are aviable too in the first post of this topic, in previews. 

I'm having issues with lesbian interactions. Nothing pops up whether it be on the bed, the floor, the counter, the couch etc. I've all the lesbian animations downloaded, but it won't work. Am I missing something? Very confused!

Not aviable yet. I put a list the animations include in this update some previous post, and you can see what animations are aviable too in the first post of this topic, in previews. 

Ah but I have the animations others have made as well. They were working fine a week ago! 

Love your animations!!! Any chance of doing some male self sucking animations?

Thanks. Not at the moment, maybe more later.

Mike i re download your package. But when in game it says no oraljob animations.

There isn´t any problem with the update. There are oraljobs animations. Are you sure you are download the "correct" update?

I have the same problem

There isn´t any problem with the oraljobs animations. Are you sure you are download the "correct" update?

--------------------------

INCOMING

Preview in NaughtyMachinima: (put in HD)

Preview_JPG.jpg

Weird, i downloaded the latest update but stage 03 of Blowjob on Floor doesn't show up, only the other 2.

Well, sorry, Its my fault, there isn´t  stage 03 of blowjob... I put this stage 03 because this sequence have  3 stages but not  3 stages for blowjob... Really It would be like this:

Handjob 01 - STAGE 01

Blowjob 01 -  STAGE 02

Blowjob 02 -  STAGE 03

The sequence start with HANDJOB category.