need help with SResource.esm for skyrim

sbseed

basically im trying to get all the items/creatures/races from oblivion that arent in skyrim converted over, setup skyrim version of the MCM from FO3 and FNV, plus setting up the scripting so that any mod can integrate with there own assets, animations, and the ability to use the skyrim version of the MCM.

have a few preliminary scripts on the wiki (link in signature)... still need a bunch of stuff worked on.

hopefully it will allow me to get on with working on meshes if i can get help with textures/anims/scripting.

still needed:

- conversions of oblivion items (low priority)

- a lot of the creatures still need conversions

- some of the lovers creatures could be used for sexualized versions (there are plenty that dont have any sexualized equivalent still)

- scripting for creatures and races for SMCM (vanilla/original, male/futa/female)

- scripting for the SMCM

- scripting for an Array too hold animations in place of a slot system (update for wiki soon)

- all of oblivion textures converted for skyrim

- animations from lovers smoothed or updated so they arent quite so jerky within the skyrim environment.

- meshes smoothed slightly

- meshes, that arent already, sexualized

- texturing done for the sexualized meshes.

- any coding/xml/flash/etc. done for UI to allow for SMCM usage.

contact docclox or me, if you want to contact me PM me or email at sb.seed@gmail.com

• 3 months later...

Archived