[WIP] Slavers Rule The World (Preview)

• 2 weeks later...

So the mod is here as a demo or a preview to give you an idea of what it can be and to have some returns from players. It is (I play with) enough stable to be a caps giver and a settlers spawner. Many more features will be ameliored, updated or added later.

As said the mod is far to be complete but may be playable or at least testable. Did you try it, I think it's auto-documented :)

edit: didn't test it since Nuka World delivery so perhaps it broke the mod, as a lot of others... If so you'll have to wait for the next version.

I have a little problem,namely i can't get the first quest included in this mod. I'm trying to aiming some raiders and the others NPC to enslave them but nothing showing up. I tried to start quest from the console, but here it's the same - nothing showing up, also in the pipboy and on the map. I used StartQuest, SetStage, ResetQuest command (i get the quest id from the xedit - 39004B83) but nothing appeared. Could somebody help me?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I know there has not been a comment on this board for a little while but can someone please right a how to on this mod?  I don't have any mods that alter my perk chart but the initial quest does not start for me. would love to compare this mod to abduction and f4ss but need to get it working 1st.  Thanks

Abandoned?

I know there has not been a comment on this board for a little while but can someone please right a how to on this mod?  I don't have any mods that alter my perk chart but the initial quest does not start for me. would love to compare this mod to abduction and f4ss but need to get it working 1st.  Thanks

Not really abandonned, just not started for now, this was just a preview, not a complete mod to test.

Not sure I'll rally start the dev, for now I'm not able to see wher it can go and what can be the real difference between a settler and a slave ... 

As far as slaving goes those are ressource, so I wouldn't count them in the settlers count (no food no beds). You could pen them and use a brahmin feed, put them in cages.

For cannibals, you could set up a butcher station that would process slaves to make new components that would in turn permit to craft foods that would remove dark cravings... Also you could craft decorations like raiders and super mutants.

Why not kill them and embalm them to act as manequins

(You could ask to borrow models from namira's goat for foods and convert them maybe http://www.loverslab.com/topic/50398-namiras-goat/)

Other things that would require modelers/animators:

Another thing that could be fun if you can get animators or modellers to work on this is to create human furniture:

Make a mat for your slave to act as a bench table or chair, make human fences. (those ones would still be alive on the contrary to those with the butcher station, just very very uncomfortable)

They also could be affected to tasks that raise happiness in the camp like waving a fan, dancing, playing music, serving as punching ball

It would be fun to have them act as the suicider molerats or supermutants too

You could also feature a slave training pen for them to be happy to serve you ... (which would change the ai package and maybe dialog)

• 7 months later...